Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

CodeRomance posted a comment on Saturday 26th January 2008 1:55pm for Chapter 30: Birthday Surprises (Year 4)

awww ok good chapter...now what about bloody cho chang...i sooo hope that doesn't happen...i know i know that has nothing to with this chapter...and why does Nott sr. have Draco's lion! ?

CodeRomance

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Tuesday 1st August 2006 4:57am for Chapter 30: Birthday Surprises (Year 4)

Quick catch up review while things progress more quietly: Minerva's reaction to the book was excellent. I like that Danger and Remus sicken when parted. I like that Harry has finally fully become his animagus self. So it's Blaise writing the letters? Theodore Nott's doubts about evil are very good. My only criticism is that things get fixed too fast and with too few long lasting consequences. A problem barely arises before it gets solved and the characters end up feeling a bit too safe because they keep escaping things without serious long lasting damage. So while I liked the way you put Draco in harm's way because of his father, I never really thought he was going to die. Otherwise excellent story.

Amamama posted a comment on Sunday 21st May 2006 11:44pm for Chapter 30: Birthday Surprises (Year 4)

Why do I get this uneasy feeling when I read about Draco's missing lion? Whatever is going on there, I'm sure I don't like it.

I'm quite happy they still have the birthday party with the founders and their heirs, but of course I wish they (the spirits) could be of more help. And I wish someone could strip Curcio to the bone, so his intentions behind his actions became known to everybody and everything turned out right.

So, as you see, I fing this quite engaging. Thanks for sharing!