Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Nenya posted a comment on Wednesday 4th December 2013 9:35am for Chapter 36: Monsters, Green-Eyed and Other (Year 4)

Oh, I love that scene, where they do the trouble giving dance to Snape. Possibly my favourite comedy moment in the 'verse.

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Sunday 26th June 2011 10:09am for Chapter 36: Monsters, Green-Eyed and Other (Year 4)

*has fits of giggles at the ending*

CodeRomance posted a comment on Sunday 27th January 2008 9:11am for Chapter 36: Monsters, Green-Eyed and Other (Year 4)

THAT WAS SO HILARIOUS! everybody was doing it! wow! and Snape's face? haaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa

CodeRomance

Amamama posted a comment on Saturday 3rd June 2006 12:33am for Chapter 36: Monsters, Green-Eyed and Other (Year 4)

Interruptions, interruptions, interruptions... Finally, on the fourth try I managed to read the whole chapter. With a few interruptions... As always, I just loved it. All of it, but the end was a highlight - the silent Trouble-Taking Dance (great idea, btw) past Snape sounds like a sight to behold.

Thanks for sharing!

Rocky235 posted a comment on Thursday 23rd March 2006 6:26am for Chapter 36: Monsters, Green-Eyed and Other (Year 4)

Oh boy, I'm part of the review pack now.

PamelaC posted a comment on Saturday 11th March 2006 2:23pm for Chapter 36: Monsters, Green-Eyed and Other (Year 4)

Wow. Just read the three danger stories over the last week or so - I can't believe I never found this great story and excellent writer before! Thanks.

frances posted a comment on Tuesday 7th March 2006 8:59am for Chapter 36: Monsters, Green-Eyed and Other (Year 4)

Incredible, brilliant, amazing. Another great chapter. Keep it up!

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Sunday 5th March 2006 2:59am for Chapter 36: Monsters, Green-Eyed and Other (Year 4)

Nice chap I cant wait to see what you come up with next.

MPF

ShadeHawk posted a comment on Sunday 5th March 2006 1:45am for Chapter 36: Monsters, Green-Eyed and Other (Year 4)

Wonderfull story, it developed really nice. Keep up good writing...

sunrisesunset posted a comment on Saturday 4th March 2006 9:03pm for Chapter 36: Monsters, Green-Eyed and Other (Year 4)

Another awesome chapter! You are one of the best writers I know of when it comes to describing emotional... situations... like the ones that come up in this chapter. Very realistic, and just like us teenagers think!

And the ending... ^^
I haven't laughed that hard for quite a while.

- Eagerly awaiting your next installment.

freakyfinger posted a comment on Saturday 4th March 2006 4:38pm for Chapter 36: Monsters, Green-Eyed and Other (Year 4)

So I'm assuming Neville and Meghan made up?

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Saturday 4th March 2006 4:37pm for Chapter 36: Monsters, Green-Eyed and Other (Year 4)

Good group dynamics and the ending left a mental picture that was priceless. :D

lunar_scythe posted a comment on Saturday 4th March 2006 4:31pm for Chapter 36: Monsters, Green-Eyed and Other (Year 4)

lol, poor Snape!!!!! I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes!!

dogfoot75 posted a comment on Saturday 4th March 2006 3:21pm for Chapter 36: Monsters, Green-Eyed and Other (Year 4)

Sometimes I really hate your tendency for prophecies. I spend way too much time trying to figure them out and then find out that I'm really wrong. Well, not all the time since you don't always veer too much off- canon events, and I can figure out some things.

Of course by hate, I really mean love. At least it makes me think.

karina82 posted a comment on Saturday 4th March 2006 2:35pm for Chapter 36: Monsters, Green-Eyed and Other (Year 4)

OMG ROTFL that chanting and dancing is to funny.
i knew victor had seen hermione practicing,
the meaning of the dream is gona hit me in the middle of the night or it's gona make me thing of all these crazy theories.

glad to see sangre make an apperance.

glad that the chapter was update here at the same time it was update back on ff.net

Gardengirl posted a comment on Saturday 4th March 2006 2:33pm for Chapter 36: Monsters, Green-Eyed and Other (Year 4)

Yea! I was SO glad to see this update! I really do love your stories. Feed that muse well, and I'll hope that you'll continue being able to update on the weekends. Cheers!