Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

CodeRomance posted a comment on Sunday 27th January 2008 9:46am for Chapter 37: Bodyguards and Badges (Year 4)

SHIT SHIT!

CodeRomance

Amamama posted a comment on Saturday 3rd June 2006 1:08am for Chapter 37: Bodyguards and Badges (Year 4)

Aaaarghhh! Curse Fenrir Grayback. May Danger curse him to Hell and beyond, make him go up in flames or something like that... This means there's no way out - I have to read the next chapter as well. I need to know what she does to him. So dinner might just be delayed...

Thanks for sharing - and for giving Remus that wonderful letter from Brian. It is important to keep up hope.

Tildessmoo posted a comment on Tuesday 28th March 2006 4:18pm for Chapter 37: Bodyguards and Badges (Year 4)

Just one question: Which aria from Carmen? It's one of the few operas I know well, and there's too many different sections for me to be able to imagine any one coming from the toaster.
Don't worry, I'm somewhat joking. Adoration abounds, and I've only managed to avoid reviewing every chance I got by being so avidly caught up that I couldn't pause in between chapters to write anything. My only problem now is that I've got Danger sneaking into my own HP stories, and she doesn't fit into that plotline!

Quizer posted a comment on Tuesday 21st March 2006 5:34am for Chapter 37: Bodyguards and Badges (Year 4)

Interesting. Can't wait to see Danger give Greyback the old one-two... :D Hope it won't cause more trouble for the Pack if she finishes him off...


Quizer

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 6:55pm for Chapter 37: Bodyguards and Badges (Year 4)

A cliffy, yuck. I hope Tonks still followed her. I dont like what I see comming. I hope she get out of there. Keep up the great writing and update soon.

MPF

Bobmin356 posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 6:17pm for Chapter 37: Bodyguards and Badges (Year 4)

I figure I'd finally get around to leaving you a review, this is the second time I've read this story.

Generally speaking I like the story and the plotline. I'm a little uncomfortable with parts of it, but hey, can't please everyone with everything. :)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

That's quite true - which parts don't you like?   Ships?   'Fraid I'm rather inflexible on those, at least in my writing.   Glad you like most of it, though.  

karina82 posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 4:51pm for Chapter 37: Bodyguards and Badges (Year 4)

oh man oh man what a chapter. oh man will danger get away from fenrir or will someone get to her on time? boy oh boy i hope you update soon.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 3:22pm for Chapter 37: Bodyguards and Badges (Year 4)

Ohh, that's an excellent cliffy. It's going to be very interesting to see how Grayback gets dealt with by the Pack and Pride.

freakyfinger posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 11:23am for Chapter 37: Bodyguards and Badges (Year 4)

Ah crap . . . I really hate cliffies . . .

Rick Peterson posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 10:48am for Chapter 37: Bodyguards and Badges (Year 4)

I know it hasn't been that long since you last updated, but it sure feels like it! And things are just getting more and more interesting. I love the way Harry and Hermione handled Rita Skeeter and I caught the implication that Snape is responsible for the "Potter Stinks" buttons. Fenrir showing up makes good sense: he would not care for what Remus is trying to do. Ron accio-ing Hermione was a nice touch, too. But I think the thing that has interested me the most over the last few chapters is the way Harry is maturing. He has a lot more self-confidence than in the books. He is also starting to build a real relationship with Ginny, one not based on crushes. So, who is he going to ask to the Ball?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Sorry, Harry's still crushing on Cho.   But I promise he will think of Ginny sooner than he did in canon.  

Gardengirl posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 8:16am for Chapter 37: Bodyguards and Badges (Year 4)

Ewww, what a place to leave off! I sure hope she gives him what-for. I'm so glad to see an update - Vivens cum Pericula is ok, but this is my greater love. Keep 'em coming, please?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I'll do my best.   And as to a question you asked on the other site (at least I think it was you) - yes, I'm afraid I'm still in college, about two months, three projects, and seven tests away from a BA.   (And that's why I can't give promises about updates.)