Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

CodeRomance posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd January 2008 3:48pm for Chapter 4: Think Fast (Year 3)

ok now what about the prophet?

CodeRomance

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Sunday 10th September 2006 2:55pm for Chapter 4: Think Fast (Year 3)

Very good.

gunny

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Monday 31st July 2006 7:04am for Chapter 4: Think Fast (Year 3)

I love the way you switch between the seriousness of Lucius's escape and the sheer exuberant joy of them being children still. Wonderful chapters. Plus the blood protection is very clever.

Rocky235 posted a comment on Tuesday 21st March 2006 6:38am for Chapter 4: Think Fast (Year 3)

You got Draco back home quickly. That's one of the things I like about your writing. You don't drag that kind of angst out chapter after chapter. The alpha forgivness is another example.

Ishtar posted a comment on Sunday 19th February 2006 3:48pm for Chapter 4: Think Fast (Year 3)

Very nice so far. I hadn't read this part yet on ff.net and am enjoying it thoroughly.

Question: If Draco left his wand at the Den, how was he able to signal the Knight Bus?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

You don't need your wand to signal the Knight Bus, only your wand hand. Reference Chapter 24 of OotP, where Remus summons it by sticking out his right hand.