Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

CodeRomance posted a comment on Monday 28th January 2008 3:04pm for Chapter 51: Healing Touch (Year 4)

yes you love torturing us! thats an understatement! arg! great chapter...one thing i hope doesnt happen...is that stupid UMBITCH DOESNT TEACH! argg...and if she does thats ok too because then i'm hoping you'll have the DA...and even if she doesnt teach i'm hoping you'll have the DA...hmmm i cant wait...and SIRIUS better not die...or Remus...or anyone of pack or pride!

CodeRomance

Matthew4 posted a comment on Monday 24th July 2006 11:55am for Chapter 51: Healing Touch (Year 4)

The difference here, most wondrous writer of astounding fanfiction, is that we readers ENJOY this particular torture. You tend to give good payoffs at the end. I can't say enough good things about the Danger series. I also love "Truth Amid the Lies." I want to see more!

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Monday 24th July 2006 9:31am for Chapter 51: Healing Touch (Year 4)

Wow!
Brilliant! Loved how Dumbledore heads Harry's angst issues off at the pass!
Brilliant

Monkey

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Monday 24th July 2006 8:41am for Chapter 51: Healing Touch (Year 4)

Great chapter, dont forget to have the Harry give the twins the money.

MPF

Rijl Kent posted a comment on Monday 24th July 2006 6:06am for Chapter 51: Healing Touch (Year 4)

Ok! I'm just caught up with your whole saga! Very very fun. I'm a little overwhelmed by the whole thing right now to single out anything... Living with danger was fantastic, brilliant, charming, endearing. It's so satisfying to have Harry in a close 'family.' There's a reason the wolf was the first domesticated animal--we're social 'pack' animals, too. Remus (and of course, Harry) are good alphas.

I think that I enjoyed Living with Danger more than these sequels--not because these are bad, quite the contrary, but working within JKRs plot doesn't allow for the creativity or, really, the charm, you had when creating the pack. I am really looking forward to years 5, 6, etc, even more now that you've said they'll be more your own plot. I can't imagine the pack and pride would put up with an Umbridge in Hogwarts for very long--they'd figure out some way to make her flee with her tail between her legs! (or have her arrested!)

I quite agree with your assesment of HBP as "Harry learns in dribs and drabs about Tom Riddle’s early life while Draco Malfoy tries ineptly to kill Dumbledore." It's for that reason I started my own year 6 story--I had so many scenes in my head of things that could happen, and nothing like it did. (www.fanfiction.net/~rijlkent if you're at all interested in another yr6 story)

Anyhow, thanks for sharing your prolific works. (AUs of AUs, I tell you! ; ) --I've already read some of 'vivens'--how many worlds is your first universe going to birth?) It's great stuff, and definitely worthy of the pantheon of fanficauthors.net.

Peace--
--Rijl

freakyfinger posted a comment on Monday 24th July 2006 5:48am for Chapter 51: Healing Touch (Year 4)

Please say there won't be Umbridge in fifth year. Let Harry follow Crouch's suggestion, and then the Wizarding World will know that Voldemort is back.

amulder posted a comment on Sunday 23rd July 2006 10:34pm for Chapter 51: Healing Touch (Year 4)

Anne,

Fine job. yes, very interesting to see this scene with all the supporting parents in place. Fudge is still Fudge.

you wrote "bad guys don't change unless they have to". Fudge isn't bad, but I think the rule applies to cowards and inept-guys as well... :-)

The presence of Crouch as an ally of Dumbledore will undoubtedly be a very interesting impact on the next year.

Yeah, I would be very surprised if your next two years were NOT very different. Sure, Umbridge will still be there, but Harry won't be the whiny/angry/alone type this time.

thanks for sharing, great, GREAT job.

...art

Lira posted a comment on Sunday 23rd July 2006 6:43pm for Chapter 51: Healing Touch (Year 4)

Interesting chapter. I'm sorry to hear, though, that you intend to work on something else in between this story and the sequel. Hope you won't take too much time with them. ;)

karina82 posted a comment on Sunday 23rd July 2006 4:10pm for Chapter 51: Healing Touch (Year 4)

man i so wanted for someone to beat the crap out of fudge. it's good that harry was able to opened up.

zac posted a comment on Sunday 23rd July 2006 4:04pm for Chapter 51: Healing Touch (Year 4)

this is a beautiful story. thank you