Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Kelly posted a comment on Wednesday 4th July 2007 8:49am for Chapter 11: Breakfast and Beginnings (Year 5)

Loved the Princess Bride references. And the rest of the chapter, too, but the Princess Bride bit made me giggle.

shadowpharaoh1991 posted a comment on Monday 12th March 2007 1:57pm for Chapter 11: Breakfast and Beginnings (Year 5)

I love this series and just reread it from when I first read it on fanfiction.net. Please continue!

Deborahsu posted a comment on Thursday 1st March 2007 7:20am for Chapter 11: Breakfast and Beginnings (Year 5)

Eek! The last posted chapter has been reached and I want to know what happens next!!!

I'm enjoying the Dangerverse very much. You've turned so many things on their ears that I wouldn't know where to start listing them! But your writing is very good, readable, even riveting!

Elle posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 6:32am for Chapter 11: Breakfast and Beginnings (Year 5)

MOre chapters please, I am addicted!!!

redjacobson posted a comment on Friday 23rd February 2007 3:35pm for Chapter 11: Breakfast and Beginnings (Year 5)

I've finally got caught up to date with this story; and I'm enjoying it tremendously. Now; granted; I'm not a H/G fan; but; for a story this good; I don't really mind.

I can't wait to see what happens next

red

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Thursday 22nd February 2007 9:37am for Chapter 11: Breakfast and Beginnings (Year 5)

When in doubt, Monty Python always wins out. That was brilliant. I also adored the reference to one of my all time favourite movies. I actually wrote this before finishing reading that scene "I can just see Harry walking up to Moldieshorts and saying "My name is Harry James Potter, you killed my father, prepare to die!" before putting Gryffindor's sword through him." then started giggling hysterically.

Excellent chapter. I especially liked the way the DA was formed with Blaise and Draco this time around. More please.

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Tuesday 20th February 2007 6:15am for Chapter 11: Breakfast and Beginnings (Year 5)

As always a great chapter. I like the way that you started the DA and listed everyone there. I like that you brought in the Slytherins early as well.

Was excellent that Sirius caught Kreacher especially as you set Marietta to seemingly be suspicious of Harry and left her betrayal as a possibility.

It seems like your going to let Harry fall on his face with Cho before he realises Ginny is who he wants. Its good that you've got that started much quicker than canon.

Thanks for writing, the chapter length was nice and easy to read, but please keep updating! I'd beg for more faster but I like all you little alternate stories as well!

Monkey

Rasgara posted a comment on Monday 19th February 2007 2:47pm for Chapter 11: Breakfast and Beginnings (Year 5)

awesome i cant wait for you to continue. i hadnt read your story for awhile so i just spent the last few days reading it from the beginning. i love your story and cant wait for you to continue.

smileys,
Rasgara

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Monday 19th February 2007 10:23am for Chapter 11: Breakfast and Beginnings (Year 5)

Kreacher was ready to squeal to Umbridge...and runs into a ticked Sirius, who heads the elf off at the pass. The Defense Association (complete with Slytherins) is formed.

Amamama posted a comment on Monday 19th February 2007 8:14am for Chapter 11: Breakfast and Beginnings (Year 5)

Lovely! I'm a bit scared about that date with Cho, though... *shudders* Guess we'll find out how that goes in the next chapter? And I hope he'll be able to move past her and over to Ginny without Umbridge finding out. Great to see Dangerverse going again, thanks a bunch for sharing!

Cheers!

David posted a comment on Sunday 18th February 2007 11:16am for Chapter 11: Breakfast and Beginnings (Year 5)

Hey I, glad you finaly got another chapter out, I been tryinh to wait paitently for it but I couldn't. It was very good,

"Dumbledore's Army"


-David

ColorOfAngels posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 5:12pm for Chapter 11: Breakfast and Beginnings (Year 5)

LOVES IT!!!

I seriously sqealed...i dont squeal...

so so so so so so so exciting...

hahaha my first interaction with Freddie...

*yeah she always bossed me around even from the start*

hehehehe....im so delighted im not even going to take the bait..

THANKS ANNE!!!

the tall blonde ravenclaw

Yamainu posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 11:02am for Chapter 11: Breakfast and Beginnings (Year 5)

Yay! We love updates, and a this is such a nice one to. Silly Harry, still chasing after Cho - Ginny's so patient!

I freaked out for a little while there when Kreacher went to Umbridge, be still my beating heart! Lol, good job!

Erik Wiggins posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 9:15am for Chapter 11: Breakfast and Beginnings (Year 5)

I just love this series! Actually, I love all of the Danger series!! This is an excellent chapter, I want more more more! On all of your stuff. I think you are sooo talented. I would recommend you to anyone. I can't wait for you to update. Take care, - Erik

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 6:22am for Chapter 11: Breakfast and Beginnings (Year 5)

They do. This was enjoyable. :-)

Claire1 posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 5:45am for Chapter 11: Breakfast and Beginnings (Year 5)

I love the Princess Bride reference, Inconcievable! Great chapter as always!

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 5:38am for Chapter 11: Breakfast and Beginnings (Year 5)

Congratulations, Anne, "rent Monty Python" has just hit the top of my "to do as soon as I have a paycheck" list. Thank you ever so.

Neville's power isn't invisibility, then, it's illusion, if he can make Ginny appear to be where she's not as well as making no one appear to be where someone is.

About Inigo Montoya--I just saw on Facebook "Kayte R. left the group Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father, prepare to DIE!." Creepy.

Bit weird having Harry think of the name DA and both its canon meanings, but it works. And "because it could stand for something else too"--DA together, DA forever!

Anyone who's ever considered going into politics must have been bitten by Polyticks. Except the sensible people managed to get the atsuke things off.

I thought Lindz was the year below Ginny, but whatever.

DT REFERENCE!

/me waits for the review readers to deluge her with questions about what exactly said reference consists of

Smart move, hiding the sign-up sheet in the Den. Speaking of which, is it possible to forbid certain people from coming into the Den, or just from opening the entrances? And can individual people be locked out that way while letting everyone else who knows the password in, or does it have to be restricted to certain people opening the entrance? And would it be possible here to make an entrance to the main room from the RoR like Josh did with Harry's office? Because if Umbridge does get wind of the DA, then the Den would make a very convenient safe way out, not to mention safe way back to the common rooms and various other areas well removed from the RoR.

Harry's date with Cho sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. Part because it's Harry/Cho and we already know they're not going to last as long in DV as in canon. Part because it's outside the Den, so Harry could be caught very easily.

I like the last few lines.

(And I really shoulda taken you up on that Advil.)

kainboa posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 5:07am for Chapter 11: Breakfast and Beginnings (Year 5)

great chapter as usual, can't wait to see what happens to umbitch next

keep up the great work :)

DrT posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 3:40am for Chapter 11: Breakfast and Beginnings (Year 5)

Oh my . . . I'm glad I read the opening on a Saturday (since I'm in my office). I really did nearly fall out of my chair laughing.

"T"

honourary weasley posted a comment on Friday 16th February 2007 5:52pm for Chapter 11: Breakfast and Beginnings (Year 5)

"Well, I think he’s been infested." Luna peered around, then lowered her voice. "With Polyticks."

Meghan looked suitably impressed. "What’re those?"

"They’re swarms of little bloodsucking insects. Once they latch onto you, they bite you and inject their venom so they can keep sucking out your blood forever. The venom makes you want to talk for a long time without saying anything, and get power over other people by making everything so complicated they don’t know what to do, and do almost anything, even really terrible things, to keep your power."



That was fabulous!! Thanks for the update.