Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Dragnew posted a comment on Sunday 8th July 2007 11:36am for Chapter 15: Cooperation Makes It Happen (Year 5)

Wonderful, as always. Keep Writing... hint hint...

m4rk6 posted a comment on Saturday 7th July 2007 7:06am for Chapter 15: Cooperation Makes It Happen (Year 5)

Thank you for not leaving us with a cliffie. Hope RL sorts itself out.

AIMEEREE posted a comment on Saturday 7th July 2007 6:02am for Chapter 15: Cooperation Makes It Happen (Year 5)

your doing a great job the story is great i cant wait for the next chapter!!!!!!!!

.x.Ellz.x. posted a comment on Wednesday 4th July 2007 6:20am for Chapter 15: Cooperation Makes It Happen (Year 5)

Wow!!

I just finished reading the last chapter you have written so far and I can't wait for the next one. I a,m totally addicted to this story. Its almost better than the original HP. The characters always stay in character whatever the situation and I have always loved Sirius but I love him even more after reading this. Can you just tell me. Are you going to kill him off like JK did??

hahaheeheehaha posted a comment on Wednesday 4th July 2007 4:14am for Chapter 15: Cooperation Makes It Happen (Year 5)

wow! its an amazing story, ive read the whole thing in about a week, but i didnt realise it wasn't finished! please write more, but if RL makes it too hard, just know that i'll appreciate the new chapter whenever its up, but preferably soon *very non-subtle hint*

Kate posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd July 2007 9:17pm for Chapter 15: Cooperation Makes It Happen (Year 5)

Another excellent chapter.

It never ceases to amaze me how real you are able to make your stories. I believe your wriings almost as much I believe those of one JK Rowling.

I had loved Remus Lupin forever, but have fallen even deeper in love with him while reading Dangerverse, and every other rowling character is true to form. You have somehow entirely altered the circustances without changing the characters, and your original characters are phenomenal. Above all, you have successfully carried out spectacular ideas throughout your whole series, and I can tell that the ideas are still flowing.

You have done a fantastice job and I eagerly await the next installment.

Erik Wiggins posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 5:13pm for Chapter 15: Cooperation Makes It Happen (Year 5)

I love the Danger Series. The wait is pretty cruel, when you look forward to something so much. Keep up the great work, I know real life gets in the way, but here's to a quick update!

Saphimire posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 11:25am for Chapter 15: Cooperation Makes It Happen (Year 5)

I love Dangerverse. Charries are real and situations are more or less real ( :-) ) and reactions are consistent with personality. Keep it up! ^_^

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 8:02am for Chapter 15: Cooperation Makes It Happen (Year 5)

Meaghan can really be a little madame at times! Great chapter, slightly disappointed that the chapter was quite short considering you left us on a cliffie and left us over a month! Now onto praise for your lovely writing, and getting down on my knees actually begging for more as soon as you are capable!
Thanks for writing!
Monkey

Ivy_Snowe posted a comment on Sunday 1st July 2007 2:11pm for Chapter 15: Cooperation Makes It Happen (Year 5)

Wow! I'm so happy to see an update. Holy crap, that was really good. Details, I like details and this chapter was full of them. The rescue sounded and felt, to me anyway, like a real mission. The reactions everyone had, brilliant. I loved this. Also, that bit about a new opening, I think, of Salazar's. Awesome. Well, I can't wait for the next chapter, okay, yes I can, but I'm looking forward to it anyway. Cheers.

~Ivy

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Sunday 1st July 2007 9:10am for Chapter 15: Cooperation Makes It Happen (Year 5)

{exfiltration theme from "M:I" tvshow}It should be a lesson that Harry takes to heart, the team wins where a lone individual would not.{/music} Seriously, a good chapter that ties the action up well; somehow I suspect the Death Eaters won't be seeing that one again as he's likely to be drained of what (little) knowledge he has of their activities and then "sequestered" until the conflict is finished. I'd hazard a guess that he'll be better off than in Azkaban but not free by any stretch of the imagination.

I'll be interested in finding out who the other guardians are, this is getting delightfully interesting.

A good chapter that was well worth the wait.

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Sunday 1st July 2007 7:35am for Chapter 15: Cooperation Makes It Happen (Year 5)

Exciting jailbreak!

gypsy posted a comment on Saturday 30th June 2007 7:32pm for Chapter 15: Cooperation Makes It Happen (Year 5)

Well, for the last month or so I've been completely engrossed in your fics, your creations from the beginning. I love the Pack and the Pride and can't wait for the next installment. Your writing is very well done with the right balance of drama, angst, fluff and spirit. Fanstastic world.
Gypsy

CootiePatootie posted a comment on Saturday 30th June 2007 3:07am for Chapter 15: Cooperation Makes It Happen (Year 5)

Oh my gosh. On the edge of my seat!!! This was SO good!!! Wow. very exciting, but they got Graham!!! Yippee!!!

Love the death muncher's POV - that was quite funny.

Poor Meghan, it has to be hard for her. She's younger than the rest - not like Ginny and Luna but tremendously much younger, and to keep up she acts a lot older. When her age supersedes her maturity (rare though it does happen), she feels it so keenly.

I love Sangre appearing. You have written a very believable and enjoyable character in her! I look forward to seeing where Salazar's entrance is. :-)

I just want to say how much I enjoy all of the stories you create with these characters. I have read them all except the latest Star Wars one, which I will take the time to read once it is complete. These characters are SO enjoyable, and your integration of the canon events with the uniqueness of your story is skilfully and masterfully done. Kudos!

Cheers,

Cassie

callie posted a comment on Friday 29th June 2007 11:29pm for Chapter 15: Cooperation Makes It Happen (Year 5)

that was sooooooooooooo good

can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!!

don't know what else to say except that i have always loved this story!!!

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Friday 29th June 2007 4:15pm for Chapter 15: Cooperation Makes It Happen (Year 5)

Woohoo!! An update! An outside exit/entrance to the den could be useful for the pride... Thank You, Salazar... Can't wait for the next chapter! I will be waiting patiently (or not so patiently as the case may be :P hehe)

Graup posted a comment on Friday 29th June 2007 4:11pm for Chapter 15: Cooperation Makes It Happen (Year 5)

Enjoyed the last 2 chapters - especially the rescue of little Graham.

Good job - do you plan to continue to the end?

Christopher Patton posted a comment on Friday 29th June 2007 10:22am for Chapter 15: Cooperation Makes It Happen (Year 5)

Thank you, thank you. This was a great chapter to close up this part of the fifth year. I like how they work so well as a team. And I hope we don't have to wait until sixth year for your Harry to get a clue about Ginny.

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Friday 29th June 2007 8:28am for Chapter 15: Cooperation Makes It Happen (Year 5)

Great chapter update soon.

MPF

Saffron posted a comment on Friday 29th June 2007 6:46am for Chapter 15: Cooperation Makes It Happen (Year 5)

Thank you so much for updating, but I can tell you that this chapter was well worth the wait! During other stories I've read that had action-packed sequences like Graham's rescue, I had no idea what was going on. I had a perfect picture in my mind of how things were unfolding as I read this. Great job on this chapter and I can't wait to read the next one!