Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

  • Previous
  • Next

marrymaria posted a comment on Saturday 10th November 2007 1:55pm for Chapter 25: Debts and Payments (Year 5)

Wow my sister told me about the story and i just had to read it. I really hope u update soon. I never though that Umbrige would die.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 7th November 2007 4:44am for Chapter 25: Debts and Payments (Year 5)

I didn't see Umbridge's death coming - great way of doing it. I also loved how you made Harry's state of mind believable and then explainable. Excellent twist there. Poor Marcus hasn't temporarily died in vain.

I sniffed over Sirius's new stories. It's good that you leave us some hope or this would just be a bit grim.

Eek at that final scene. I'm confused about what's going on but loving it anyway. More please. Brilliant chapter, as always.

Jimbocous posted a comment on Friday 2nd November 2007 12:40pm for Chapter 25: Debts and Payments (Year 5)

Wow. Just discovered this, and have spent the past few weeks reading from the top of the first story. Congratulations on creating a wonderful, rich alternate universe. Thanks for a fantastic read so far. Looking forward to more as real life permits. Great stuff!

black_kitten34 posted a comment on Wednesday 31st October 2007 2:32pm for Chapter 25: Debts and Payments (Year 5)

I have seemed to have forgotten what this whole story you wrote was about, the time length between chapters made me forget, so now i'll have to reread it, oh well, lovely chapter by the way, even though i have no clue as to what the chapter was about

Joyce Monschein posted a comment on Monday 29th October 2007 12:35pm for Chapter 25: Debts and Payments (Year 5)

I've certainly been enjoying the Dangerverse. I started re-reading the stories about 2 weeks ago. The only thing missing is that last chapter......

Joyce

Rasgara posted a comment on Thursday 25th October 2007 5:15am for Chapter 25: Debts and Payments (Year 5)

awesome. i love what you did for marcus by having sirius write a book about him. i cant wait for more.
smileys,
Rasgara

Tumshie posted a comment on Thursday 25th October 2007 2:51am for Chapter 25: Debts and Payments (Year 5)

I have just found your wonderful stories and would like to say a big thank you for sharing them with us.

The only thing is that now I've caught up with your main story I'll have to wait in anticipation for your next update.

Once again thank you for your writing.

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Monday 22nd October 2007 9:26am for Chapter 25: Debts and Payments (Year 5)

Wow great chapter.

I think that it was very un "Harry like" to have a plan that seemed to guarantee Umbridges death quite so assuredly. She is a foul toad of a woman and had done some terrible things but they surely must have realised that Voldemort would have killed her. To use her in the plan that way was to send her to her death.

I almost feel as though you devalued the death of Andromeda Tonks by having it as an after thought to justify the death of Umbridge.

Saying all that though, I still liked the chapter. Especially the bit about Valentina Jett writing childrens novels about Marcus. What a wonderful way for a parent to immortalise a child.

I wonder how much more grieving you going to do with some of the characters as I know in a way this was a victory I still feel as though the pack should have come together more. I'm curious as to whether there is going to be some bitter feeling between Letha and Danger about her magic not protecting Marcus. Also the constant theme of possible jealously between the two that Letha can have kids born of her body and Danger can't. Will you bring that up?

Whats happening with Danger, is she OK or just recovering from one of her extended other worldly power sessions?

As every, thanks for writing and I can't wait for more!
Monkey

Ravenclawchaser68 posted a comment on Monday 22nd October 2007 12:28am for Chapter 25: Debts and Payments (Year 5)

Yay for new chapters! Huzzah! That was a good trick, removing Harry's memories to trick Voldemort. I'm really curious about Draco's situation and what Luna is up to. Another update in October would be fantastic, but I could hardly complain if it took longer than that. Thanks for writing!
Jay

Stephenie posted a comment on Sunday 21st October 2007 9:37pm for Chapter 25: Debts and Payments (Year 5)

Great Story

To those out there who don’t know, Amanda is a fifth year Ravenclaw who is in the DA. Her last name is Smythe and she is becoming very attractive to Draco, (see the chapher when Umbridge moos and after Harry and Ginny get together and he sees them on the Quidditch pitch)

She is also the daughter (from The Only One of Mine by James Jago of Trulasotar Fanfiction archive) of Alexander Slytherin aka Smythe and his wife Anne.

hahaheeheehaha posted a comment on Sunday 21st October 2007 7:16pm for Chapter 25: Debts and Payments (Year 5)

aww harrikins, draco nd neenie denning together just like when they were younger :P i hope arthurs ok! he will be wont he? *glares* who's amanda? i recognise the name. i thought she was one of the ravenclaws or sumthing, btu theyre brenna, margaret, sophia and rowena. hm. update soon!

Maddie Potter posted a comment on Sunday 21st October 2007 6:22pm for Chapter 25: Debts and Payments (Year 5)

You are great! ILU <3

I didn't get what Sirius wrote... I thought it was James, and then Harry... but that didn't make sense. So I'm very confused DX

Looking forward to the next update!

Prongsie posted a comment on Sunday 21st October 2007 4:53pm for Chapter 25: Debts and Payments (Year 5)

Great chapter! Loved the "Let's trick Voldemort"part, the evil toadie didn't know what hit him. And Valentina Jett... *big hug* I love Sirius being all dad-like. Poor him, and Aletha and Pearl. But about Amanda: first, isn't Beauvoi the house from which the Sword came? And second: how did she get Padfoot to write that story down? A spell or something? If not, there would've been a conversation, right? And how did she get inside the guestsuite? Wasn't there a password or something?

I love the Amanda-storyline, I really do, but... I love Luna even more. Erm, I know I don't write this, but... Could you be kind to Luna? She IS Draco's girlfriend (has been for a while now), and I don't want to lose her and their relationship, it's too rare. Thanks anyway :)

Hugs and kisses,

Prongsie

stargirl404 posted a comment on Sunday 21st October 2007 11:57am for Chapter 25: Debts and Payments (Year 5)

Thanks a lot for updating! Loved it and can't to find out what Luna says to Amanda.

Ken Warner posted a comment on Sunday 21st October 2007 10:31am for Chapter 25: Debts and Payments (Year 5)

one of the more enjoyable chapters in the series, made extra sweet by the temporal proximity to the last release and the oh so sweet comeuppance of Dolores toad woman.

nice to have dumblie put the truth spell on fudge with everyone watching.

thanks

Tim Sullivan posted a comment on Sunday 21st October 2007 10:28am for Chapter 25: Debts and Payments (Year 5)

I know I would like it if you got it done by NaNo...as I'm going to be a bit busy with my own NaNo, and I won't have time to delve much into fanfic reading.

callie posted a comment on Sunday 21st October 2007 10:08am for Chapter 25: Debts and Payments (Year 5)

yes! umbridge is dead!!!

hahaa!!!

sooooooooo whats next?

liquidfyre posted a comment on Sunday 21st October 2007 8:06am for Chapter 25: Debts and Payments (Year 5)

good story so far i wouldna thought id like a series like this so much but i have and intent to keep reading it

you should try to work in a flying penguin at least once though yep yep

insertparagraph posted a comment on Sunday 21st October 2007 4:20am for Chapter 25: Debts and Payments (Year 5)

*jaw drops*

*jaw drops some more*

Wow.

Musta posted a comment on Sunday 21st October 2007 2:54am for Chapter 25: Debts and Payments (Year 5)

And you confirm even more and more that Luna is at risk...

  • Previous
  • Next