Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Bialystoker posted a comment on Wednesday 6th April 2011 1:25pm for Chapter 35: Questions and Confessions (Arc 6)

I didn't leave this comment when I read FD before because I wanted to see what happened next too badly. But here's what I would've said then:

THEYGOTENGAGEDTHEYGOTENGAGEDTHEYGOTENGAGED!

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Sunday 13th March 2011 1:32am for Chapter 35: Questions and Confessions (Arc 6)

It's about time! I was beginning to wonder if Ron and Hermione would ever open their eyes. Glad to see something good come out of that mild disaster. Great job! Their conversation was really realistic and it jumped off the page. Great chapter!

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Tuesday 31st March 2009 7:22am for Chapter 35: Questions and Confessions (Arc 6)

Great chapter. I thought the scene between Ron and Hermione was wonderfully done. I also liked the scene between Harry and Ginny.

My only question is; was Hermione the only one of the girls to get assaulted sexually? I don't think you specified as most of the sequence was from Hermione's POV and quite vague, deliberately I feel due to the spell she was under. If she was then this point is moot but you have very heavily concentrated on Hermione's negative reaction to the horrible events when the other three had prett awful things happen to them too. You seemed to ignore that.

Thanks for writing.
Monkey

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yes, the vagueness was deliberate, and yes, Hermione was the only one of the girls to have that "favor" done her. The others are recovering from being kidnapped, from seeing what happened to Greyback, and from helping Ginny (or, in Ginny's case, from being the world's only temporary werewolf). Still no fun, but not as bad as what Hermione's got to remember.

PrayingForMercy posted a comment on Thursday 1st January 2009 2:15pm for Chapter 35: Questions and Confessions (Arc 6)

Good gracious.

I do think I'll have to be excused to scream.
alot.

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Wednesday 19th November 2008 3:05pm for Chapter 35: Questions and Confessions (Arc 6)

I haven't yet read the next chapter, but I need to say this: If you kill Dumbledore I will be very annoyed with you. One Pack-friend dead is one too many. No more, please.

Gimliny posted a comment on Thursday 13th November 2008 1:48pm for Chapter 35: Questions and Confessions (Arc 6)

Hi, I just read through the the first 3 stories as well as this one up to the current chapter. I must say that I have enjoyed reading them. While I have guessed at some of the chapter cliffhangers, others suprised me. Keep up the good work. You should know that this is the first review that I have left for any story in the fanfic arena.

Gimliny posted a comment on Thursday 13th November 2008 1:45pm for Chapter 35: Questions and Confessions (Arc 6)

Hi, I just read through the the first 3 stories as well as this one up to the current chapter. I must say that I have enjoyed reading them. While i have quessed at some of the chapter cliffhangers, others suprised me. Keep up the good work. You should know that this is the first review that I have left for any story in the fanfic arena.

ToriCat posted a comment on Monday 10th November 2008 1:13am for Chapter 35: Questions and Confessions (Arc 6)

Yay! Harry asked Ginny to marry him and Hermione is gonna be okay and Ron-well, Hermione first-finally admitted how they felt. *Happy dance around the room*
I know that you probably hear this a lot, but I've just read all of the Dangerverse story 'til now and am totally hooked on this, even more than chocolate!, so could you please, please, PLEASE update soon?
Pretty please?

Prongsie posted a comment on Sunday 9th November 2008 1:27am for Chapter 35: Questions and Confessions (Arc 6)

Love it! And what a lovely proposal. Wonder how Ron and his broterhs will react...
And I love Hermione *heart* Ron! You wrote it so well!

princess ducky posted a comment on Wednesday 5th November 2008 2:06pm for Chapter 35: Questions and Confessions (Arc 6)

Update soon please. Your brilliant chapters need to keep coming, so I can keep reading so I can enjoy myself for the afternoons.

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky

Regina Noctis posted a comment on Sunday 26th October 2008 3:55am for Chapter 35: Questions and Confessions (Arc 6)

YAY!! I LOVE THIS!!

lol, everyone is getting together now...and I just LOVED Remus/Danger's dialogue involving the Holy Grail reference to spanking... roflmao.

Great chapter, and eagerly awaiting the next...

Zapatorf posted a comment on Thursday 23rd October 2008 5:41am for Chapter 35: Questions and Confessions (Arc 6)

Tangentsferret - If you're looking for more good fanfiction work while you're waiting for the next chapter, I highly recommend anything written by the Silver Minxes, a group of authors who all write very well. If you want to get a full list of them and their fics, send me an Email at zapatorf@yahoo.com

Oh, and this goes for anyone else as well, including you, dear author.

Zapatorf posted a comment on Thursday 23rd October 2008 4:39am for Chapter 35: Questions and Confessions (Arc 6)

Well, after two weeks of reading, I'm finally up to speed. This is definitely one of my favorite fanfics out there. You write original characters extremely well, and you are good at keeping plotlines organized, you have a good pace, and it's always fun to read a new chapter. I will be awaiting the next one eagerly, and hoping for it to come quickly.

- Zap

jedijenny posted a comment on Tuesday 21st October 2008 2:49am for Chapter 35: Questions and Confessions (Arc 6)

So it took me two months of reading to get to this point and I want more. I am really enjoying this story. I was hard to stop reading when I had too. Here's hoping that more is posted soon.

kendiara posted a comment on Sunday 19th October 2008 11:10am for Chapter 35: Questions and Confessions (Arc 6)

Now that I am home home and had the chance to re-read this I wanted to comment on something one of the other reviewers said. I don't normally read the reviews but this one caught my eye when I posted my squee lol.

As an adult, and having been one for a long time, I can believe exactly what Ginny and Harry are saying to each other. Why? A couple of reasons; I have a 14 year old girl who is in love, and have been myself a 14 year old girl in love. I had a rough growing up that makes you old before your time, my daughter was raised around adults that treated her like a person and not someone seen and not heard. We both were old for our ages, when we were that age. Add to that if fate and destiny were involved we would have been older yet. Imagine if Hitler were after you personally, or Charles Manson or any other scary person from our "real" world. It's like the kids from homes where the Mom or Dad has run from the other parent due to abuse. They know what can happen if they are found, and its not pleasant.

As for love, I explain it to my daughter like this. The love I feel for her stepfather (who I meet when I was 27 and married when I was 30) doesn't feel any different than the love I felt for her father who I meet and married when I was 17. The difference is I know who I am now. Because the problem with love when your young is that you can grow up into different people because pretty much your criminally stupid until your about 25 :) By then you know who you are, you've figured out what you believe rather than what someone tells you, you know where your going with your life, you've figured out that the lists for your perfect spouse are basically crap. (You know the one's where he/she has to have blue eyes and black hair and blah blah blah) and that all you really need is someone who loves you for you.

The cubs have been given that gift, someone who loves them for them. And the Pack parents gave them someone that adds to it, the understanding that they are thinking feeling beings with worth not just children.

And you've given me my new favorite line ever from the 'verse... "I just want you to know I remember that thing I'm not supposed to remember." which makes me snort milk out of my nose every time :)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Wow. I don't know what else to say, just... wow. Thank you so much for this. You have no idea how wonderful you've made me feel. (And I, too, have been a fourteen-year-old girl in love. ;-)

Owl posted a comment on Saturday 18th October 2008 4:17am for Chapter 35: Questions and Confessions (Arc 6)

That. Was. Amazing!

Seriously, though. I love the Harry/Ginny scene--that was the best proposal scene I have ever seen (including the Remus/Danger one and the Aletha/Sirius one), and considering how much romance there is in fanfiction, that's saying a lot. I'm truly glad that there is an author of your caliber who writes Harry Potter--or anything else, I suppose.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Friday 17th October 2008 3:04am for Chapter 35: Questions and Confessions (Arc 6)

I really like the fact that Hermione is so sure of Ron and that he won't hurt her. The scene with the two of them discussing love was so well done. LOL at the kissing rota.

Remus being the cutest thing ever was hilarious as were the Monty Python quotes and thoughts that would give the cubs nightmares for months.

Once again you proved how well you write with the Harry / Ginny scene where the proposal takes place. It's true and yet rather painful for both of them so all you can think is "God, by comparison Romeo & Juliet had it easy!". Great chapter. wonderful writing. More please.

Patches posted a comment on Thursday 16th October 2008 7:58pm for Chapter 35: Questions and Confessions (Arc 6)

This chapter was very well done. I really like the way Ron told Hermione the real truth about how he felt about her. That she wouldn't win a beauty contest but he really likes to watch her and he really feels stongly about her. That and she was honest too about how she would tell him things when she disagreed with him but that she wanted to try to make their relationship work. That was excellent. I love the way that Aletha send Meghan to tell everyone that Ron and Hermione were together and that Hermione was getting better that was great. The scene with Harry and Ginny was excellent. I'm glad that Harry was able to tell Ginny and also tell her that he felt it was too soon but that the war was pressuring them. Even with all that Ginny had the self assurance that she was making the right decision even if it was a little earlier than they had ever imagined. VEry well done. I look forward to more of this story. Thanks for working so hard to make these relationships reallistic. I want more as soon as you are able to get it out. Thanks for writing. pms

simons_flower posted a comment on Thursday 16th October 2008 5:33pm for Chapter 35: Questions and Confessions (Arc 6)

Yes, I believe I did double-damn you after finishing all four stories to that point. But yay for this chapter! I don't care for Harry/Ginny at all, but I can deal with in in this story because you've created their relationship -- you've shown how much they're alike and how well they work together. I can understand this relationship much better than the one in canon.

So, yes, I am encouraging you to get the next chapter out as soon as possible :)

Claire1 posted a comment on Thursday 16th October 2008 3:29pm for Chapter 35: Questions and Confessions (Arc 6)

Great chapter! Very sweet, especially after some of the hard chapters previously.

As to the first half of the chapter: Finally! Took them long enough!