Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Bialystoker posted a comment on Wednesday 6th April 2011 2:28pm for Chapter 39: Claiming Sanctuary (Arc 6)

Ahhh, I think I see now. Amanda is somehow the freaky woman in the tomb. That just makes me mad... she's got no business going after Draco. Not now, not ever.

Whyteroze28 posted a comment on Tuesday 30th November 2010 2:28pm for Chapter 39: Claiming Sanctuary (Arc 6)

Love this story and am waiting with extreme anticipation on the next chapter.
I can't believe all the little twists and turns this story has taken.
I love the fact that most people see the woman as Salazar's daughter... (Even though it says that he had two sons) instead of Alex's. And I can't wait to see how you resolve the whole Draco's death thing.
I wonder if it will have something to do with Draco's vision he had on the night of the World Cup?
Keep it up, the ending is going to be spectacular, I just know it.

Whyteroze28 posted a comment on Monday 29th November 2010 3:22pm for Chapter 39: Claiming Sanctuary (Arc 6)

I love how almost everyone seems to think the woman is Salazar's daughter... instead of Alex's. And it was his son who was possessing Draco, I assume. This is such an interesting story. I can't wait to see how it ends... except that then it will be over. :(
I have a few theories on the Draco's death thing as well, but I'm still a little unsure about them. (Like the vision Draco had where he was his father... back in DWD.) Could make for an interesting twist.
Hope to see what happens soon.

LynnTerald posted a comment on Tuesday 18th May 2010 10:44pm for Chapter 39: Claiming Sanctuary (Arc 6)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I see the connection now. Either Amanda is a time traveling spirit thing and she was originally Salazar's daughter or the curse thing gives each of its descendents the memories of their ancestors past. Or its something else entriely and I'm going to be surprised as hell.

I don't have all the parts the that particular peice of the puzzle, but I think I'm beginning to see how Draco dies. And If I'm right, then I will find some way to slap Amanda into another dimension full of piranahs and where the "prey" never dies.

carolebear posted a comment on Sunday 18th October 2009 9:15am for Chapter 39: Claiming Sanctuary (Arc 6)

To clarify - I'm feeling rather stupid right now. Apparently I read this a couple of moinths ago, so of COURSE it feels familiar. I opened the new chapter and decided to reread the previous in preparation. Got a bad spell of vertigo and laid down for two hours. Came back and finished rereading this chapter thinking it was the new one.

Off to read the REAL new chapter. Sorry for the confusion.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Been there, done that, bought the T-shirt.

carolebear posted a comment on Sunday 18th October 2009 9:05am for Chapter 39: Claiming Sanctuary (Arc 6)

Okay, this started oiut as a very depressing chapter. (Maybe it was worse for me because I have my very best friend battling cancer, and if she is lucky, there might be a year left. Kind of hit close to hime, kwim?)

I'm glad the pack parents came to help comfort, and it's good to see Neenie continuing to improve from her ordeal. I have this incredible sense of deja vu, like I've read this chapter before. Was there something about it over on TBC? Very strange feeling, please explain.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Sorry to hear about your friend. You and she are in my prayers.

lenny posted a comment on Friday 16th October 2009 12:20pm for Chapter 39: Claiming Sanctuary (Arc 6)

please please pretty please continue...i love ur stories the most

LeprechaunJV posted a comment on Friday 2nd October 2009 4:32pm for Chapter 39: Claiming Sanctuary (Arc 6)

Excellent. Update soon.......

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I certainly hope to!

elizablaine posted a comment on Saturday 5th September 2009 3:02pm for Chapter 39: Claiming Sanctuary (Arc 6)

"And the sooner I can try and forget that we'll be sharing our Sanctuary with somebody who's been dead for a very long time."

*Shiver's Dramatically* Okay,,,,very,,,VERY big sense of foreboding here....or is that just me?

Again, I can only say wonderful work, and yes I know I said chocolate was only for happy endings *eyes chocolate frog stash* Ah what the heck,,,*tosses half dozen choco frogs in a basket and hands it over* Enjoy you've earned em!!

But I want something if not happy that at least somewhat perky to get me out of the *blues* I'm getting from all of these bad/nasty times....Pretty Please! *adds ice mice and butterbeer to the basket, as incentive*

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Well, I'm not trying to scare anybody TOO much. And if there's a ghost or a spirit in Sanctuary, it's not an unfriendly one. Good is coming!

Chindabe posted a comment on Tuesday 18th August 2009 1:55pm for Chapter 39: Claiming Sanctuary (Arc 6)

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY AND GOOD, UPDATE! DDDDDDDDDDDX

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Um, working on it?

derky4 posted a comment on Tuesday 11th August 2009 3:37am for Chapter 39: Claiming Sanctuary (Arc 6)

keep up the good work :)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I'm trying!

Tonnocal posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 2:37am for Chapter 39: Claiming Sanctuary (Arc 6)

Amanda is dead? (possessed?)

The silver sword enchantment only goes to a parent?
(The lions line must continue)

Slytherin was killed by the lake. - near the den entrance?

Lycanthropy may be cured?

Danger Danger Will Robinson....that was just baaaad. :)

Looking forward to Hermione's first transformation, the revelation of the new spy and the tumultuous and trying year ahead. Also Molly's reaction to Ginny's wedding date. will she go quietly or flare up first?

Very sad about Marcus.

Tracey1 posted a comment on Friday 31st July 2009 5:33am for Chapter 39: Claiming Sanctuary (Arc 6)

Well, I've now read this entire story through twice. I had read it all through last year, but when I noticed a couple of new chapters I decided to re-read it again. I do like this universe you've created. I sincerely hope you will continue until the end. You are very creative and I find no big issues with your writing style. I look forward to the next chapter and, indeed, to the chapters all the way to the conclusion of this very unique story.

mirrorfriend posted a comment on Sunday 26th July 2009 4:37pm for Chapter 39: Claiming Sanctuary (Arc 6)

Not to be rude, but I think I just might go mad if I'm made to wait much longer to find out what happens to everyone.
This is a fantastic series.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Friday 19th June 2009 9:55pm for Chapter 39: Claiming Sanctuary (Arc 6)

The words to Draco about finding new paths and leaving their souls scarred forever was superb and very sad. Wow, loved Draco getting possessed even momentarily by someone who sounded like she could be Salazar's daughter. Great chapter. More please.

MinnietheMouse posted a comment on Thursday 11th June 2009 10:07am for Chapter 39: Claiming Sanctuary (Arc 6)

I just finished reading your whole series and I have to say that you have surpassed all fanfiction I have ever read with this story. Usually I don't like HPFF because nothing beats the original, but with this story you have created a semi alternate universe for the characters we all know and love. Keep it up!:)

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Wednesday 10th June 2009 9:21pm for Chapter 39: Claiming Sanctuary (Arc 6)

Great chapter. I think your building to something with the Serpents Daughter business. I betting on it being the obvious and she is Slytherins daughter. My other idea is that something about Draco's words reminded me of that Amanda's story to Luna. The fact she doesn't fit quite right in her body also seems to be making me link her with that tomb.

Thanks for writing.

Can't wait for more.
Monkey

Hartwell7 posted a comment on Monday 8th June 2009 9:06pm for Chapter 39: Claiming Sanctuary (Arc 6)

I'm hoping the next update will be soon ;) I can't wait much longer, hehe!
Really great writing, and story lines btw!

callie posted a comment on Saturday 6th June 2009 11:37pm for Chapter 39: Claiming Sanctuary (Arc 6)

wow i just reread the whole dagervese series... it's almost like rereading the actual HP books!

Ryan Illuser posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd June 2009 2:28am for Chapter 39: Claiming Sanctuary (Arc 6)

I mean her soul or what ever.