Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Nenya posted a comment on Wednesday 20th August 2014 5:07pm for Chapter 40: A Matter of Pride (Arc 6)

Yay, second Pride :-)

Krsi posted a comment on Tuesday 13th September 2011 12:36am for Chapter 40: A Matter of Pride (Arc 6)

Absolutely love the elflet names. I love the names you give in general, but I think it's very sweet for Dobby to name his kid's after Narcissia. I may not always say it, but as usual, I love the story

PoHer posted a comment on Friday 18th December 2009 7:12am for Chapter 40: A Matter of Pride (Arc 6)

Please, please, PLEASE hurry up and upload the next chapter! I'm practically dying of anticipation here. I've been waiting for months and months for you to update Facing Danger. I can't wait any longer!!!!!

PoHer posted a comment on Saturday 21st November 2009 11:45pm for Chapter 40: A Matter of Pride (Arc 6)

You are by far, one of the most talented authors I have read. Your ability to create a different world and bring that sort of life to your characters is amazing. Please do finish the story as soon as possible, if only to stop me from dying of antiception.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Much blushing here. Thank you, and I shall truly try!

Proginoskes posted a comment on Thursday 19th November 2009 3:16am for Chapter 40: A Matter of Pride (Arc 6)

I do so love the "Paul was here" bit. G&S is always a good idea, and I like that Lee and Maya's Pack/Pride has their own oath.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Well, the original oath has consequences that the Pack and Pride don't really know about yet...

Taina posted a comment on Thursday 12th November 2009 5:17pm for Chapter 40: A Matter of Pride (Arc 6)

I swear that this is the last thing. I just realized that I didn't say anything about the chapter. Sorry! I was just so excited because I had just finished re-reading the entire fic! And I had to ask all those questions before I forgot them.

Maya and Lee are amazing! I love their relationship!

A second Pride is fantastic! I can't wait for the others!

I must admit that I was very confused when Aletha was called "Auntie." I forgot that Winky was expecting babies! And what's happened with Kreacher?

"Paul was Here." Perfect.

Ok, I think that's all, but if not I'll just review again.

Taina

Anne B. Walsh replied:

The mess-ups are forgiven. Kreacher is still sulking under the water tank.

Taina posted a comment on Thursday 12th November 2009 5:00pm for Chapter 40: A Matter of Pride (Arc 6)

Sorry for the mess ups down there. I was very excited!!!! =D

Taina

Taina posted a comment on Thursday 12th November 2009 4:54pm for Chapter 40: A Matter of Pride (Arc 6)

AW YAY!!!!! That was amazing!!!! The chapter and the rest of the story. I love re-reading this!!! Question? Or more like a silly fancy. Would Draco leave Luna with a gift before he goes? Maybe two? With blue and pink wrapping paper? And does Alex have a sister? And does Draco die because Amanda lets him die? Like is the same thing that happened in the story Amanda told Luna going to happen with, Matt, and Draco and this time she her brother? Or I could be completely wrong. Just asking. Or does she save her brother and Draco and she dies? But that could be very wrong as well.

Enough of my rambling. This is amazing as always! Keep up the fantasticness that is DV and your writing in general!!!!

Post soon please!!!!

Taina

Anne B. Walsh replied:

No, I don't think Draco will be leaving Luna any presents, but you never know... ooh, good spotting with Amanda's story!

Anneila posted a comment on Monday 26th October 2009 9:59am for Chapter 40: A Matter of Pride (Arc 6)

Well, you haven't scared me away... And I was really excited to notice this update. I just had to scim through a couple of previous chapters to remember all your characters and their happenings. But it was a pleasure, since reading this fic is always a joy. :)

I was very surprised by this other Pride, but it was a good way to make Maya feel loved.

This is still in my top five favorite fics, so don't worry, I'll wait patiently for your next update. I started reading this maaaany years ago and I'm not about to stop now. :)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yeah, it really has been a while. *blush* I'm working on getting better!

Kmr777 posted a comment on Sunday 25th October 2009 5:12am for Chapter 40: A Matter of Pride (Arc 6)

this chapter was AMAZING. thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou.............

i luv paul, and i can completely see him doing that

yay 4 lee and maya

how are the weasleys joke shop plans coming along?

thank you so much for updating, try to update soon, this was a really awsometastical chapter

and i always have to add this......please dont kill draco, i will cry =(

my favorite characters are draco, luna, maya, lee, and natalie...........wait let me add fred and george, they are hilarious

once again thank you so much, this is definately the best fanfic ive read, so please dont stop writing........who is going to be in the rest of the prides..........blaise and colleen(please)
and please dont let draco die, he is my all time favorite character

p.s.- have you seen a very potter musical, if you have, it just proves that draco is always the best character, no matter what hes in

KMR

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Oh, Fred and George are doing okay. Here, have some tissues...

Rach86 posted a comment on Sunday 25th October 2009 5:04am for Chapter 40: A Matter of Pride (Arc 6)

Awesome chapter! I have no idea how you manage to keep all your characters straight in your head - there's so many, and they're all so real. I really love what you're doing with Lee Jordan, making him a character in his own right and not just the twin's tagalong.

Can't wait to see how the year goes!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

They just sorta do it on their own, can't really take credit. And here's hoping I can finish writing about the year in somewhat less than an actual year!

Waywren Truesong posted a comment on Saturday 24th October 2009 8:03pm for Chapter 40: A Matter of Pride (Arc 6)

Not in the least, though I did have a pleasant feeling of being completely adrift 'cos I couldn't remember a dang thing. XD

Of course, I do this with stories I last caught up with a week before update... so don't feel bad. ^^

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I'll try and keep it up a tad bit better from here on out.

Michael10 posted a comment on Friday 23rd October 2009 12:35pm for Chapter 40: A Matter of Pride (Arc 6)

Still here and always waiting for more.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Glad to hear it.

Artemis Potter posted a comment on Tuesday 20th October 2009 9:44pm for Chapter 40: A Matter of Pride (Arc 6)

Yay!!!! The year's been started and FD's been updated!! Don't worry, I'm a highly loyal Dangerverse fan, and it will take a lot more to scare ME away!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I'll keep that in mind.

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Tuesday 20th October 2009 11:56am for Chapter 40: A Matter of Pride (Arc 6)

Thanks for writing

MPF

Anne B. Walsh replied:

You're welcome.

Claire1 posted a comment on Monday 19th October 2009 12:31pm for Chapter 40: A Matter of Pride (Arc 6)

Great chapter! I am super excited about the update! Does this mean we can expect to see more soon?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I'll do my best.

derky4 posted a comment on Monday 19th October 2009 10:33am for Chapter 40: A Matter of Pride (Arc 6)

YAYYYY an update!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

You're welcome.

Anansii posted a comment on Monday 19th October 2009 7:33am for Chapter 40: A Matter of Pride (Arc 6)

Ah, the plot continues. Also the elflets attempting to dust the shelves reminded me a lot of my favorite scene in the second "Mummy" movie - "Mom, Dad, I can explain everything." :)

Good thinking on Lee's part - not only is this really good for Maya, but it's bound to help hold together what everybody pledged at the start.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yep!

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Monday 19th October 2009 7:12am for Chapter 40: A Matter of Pride (Arc 6)

Scare us away? As if! Lovely to have you back, sorry to hear you've not been too well, and how dare real life intrude on fabulous fanfiction?! What a fantastic chapter, lots happening as always. Loved the Lee and Harry interaction and Lee/Maya stuff. JK never really gave enough time to the "chorus" of her Hogwarts, in my opinion, and I always liked Lee Jordan, so it's great to see him get lots more screentime, as it were. Will we get to hear what is happening outside of Hogwarts while this is all going on? Is the Ministry still being its usual slightly obnoxious self, for example? And what is Voldie up to? Hope to see more soon now you're back with us...

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yes, Lee's a darling. And as for the Ministry and Voldie-moldie... stay tuned!

callie posted a comment on Sunday 18th October 2009 8:37pm for Chapter 40: A Matter of Pride (Arc 6)

hehe good thinking on lee's part!!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

He does that occasionally.