Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd June 2011 8:26am for Chapter 53: Coals of Fire (Year 6)

I'm refusing to guess the message. Love the adults in danger storyline.

obsessed72 posted a comment on Friday 29th April 2011 9:14am for Chapter 53: Coals of Fire (Year 6)

Hi, I hope your work is going better! Please tell me you are going to finish the story? I have really enjoyed reading this and would hate to know you have abandandoned it.

Thx

Elaine posted a comment on Tuesday 19th April 2011 8:10pm for Chapter 53: Coals of Fire (Year 6)

A couple of months ago, I was feeling nostalgic, and decided to see if any of your writing was still online anywhere. I was delighted to find out that it's not only online, but you are also still writing this series! I then proceeded to re-read ALL of it.

Thank you very much for all of your writing. This story is full of happiness, hope, and love, even at its darkest - it's been helping me get through a very tough time.

I hope your life becomes less stressful soon! I'm sending good thoughts your way. :)

tangentsferret posted a comment on Sunday 27th March 2011 12:56pm for Chapter 53: Coals of Fire (Year 6)

It's a wonderful chapter! Poetic justice of the Finest Kind for Peter, although I kind of feel sorry for Evanie. Sirius and Danger both seem to have left the part where she will feel the other half of that terror out of their thinking. I suppose Evanie's already made that choice for herself, though.
My work has been just awful, with overtime and general insanity abounding: however I have just been told they will be keeping me on rather than releasing me when my temp-time is over. So on the one hand, yay, I have a permanent job, and on the other hand, Great Googly-Moogly can I really keep this up all the time?!?!!?

Hope you are all right.

Bialystoker posted a comment on Thursday 24th March 2011 1:34pm for Chapter 53: Coals of Fire (Year 6)

Anne Walsh, you are brilliant. I started reading these stories a few years ago, had to stop because of a promise I made, but now I'm free to break that promise I've spent most of my time between college classes (and sometimes in class) rereading and reading the new installments and I LOVE it. I'm aching to know what happens next, so please update soon! I have some predictions about what's going to happen in the next year, but I'm not going to put ideas in your head...
Going off now to have a rummage in your other stories, but I'll be watching this space VERY closely!

Lunar Mimic posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd March 2011 2:56pm for Chapter 53: Coals of Fire (Year 6)

Argh! Story so good... can't see what happens next.... Slowly dying of suspense!
You are such a good author that I like your story better than J.K. Rowlings! =O But it is torture to not be able to flip the page to see what happens next! XD My friend and I both read this story and we have been obsessing over what happens next! When do you update? (please say soon! =])

Tanyeera posted a comment on Sunday 20th March 2011 7:26am for Chapter 53: Coals of Fire (Year 6)

DAMN YOU, I LOVE YOUR STORY SO, SO FREAKING MUCH AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM ALL FINALLY GOING HOME AND I HATE YOU FOR LEAVING ME ON SUCH A CLIFFHANGER!!!! Just one more chapter...

Ahem. Guess I should probably explain myself... Came across your story a couple of days ago and have been hooked since. Read everything else you've got in the main Dangerverse from start to finish and it was only when I got halfway through this Facing Danger that I realised you weren't quite done with it yet... But I couldn't bear to leave it alone, so I kept reading, hoping you'd update by the time I got to this point... But man, I was *not* expecting what Lord Moldypants did to Sirius and Aletha until the chapter it happened itself... So now hearing that they're almost through and just *one* more chapter from getting that problem fixed... Gah! I hate you so very much and I would dearly love for you to update this soon. Promise I'll review every chapter from now on though I couldn't bear to stop while I was actually reading everything through...

Now I guess I'll start reading the drabbles and AUs and crossovers... (except for the incomplete ones, don't wanna cause my heart more agony) Hopefully by the time I'm done with all of those, you'll have the next chapter of this... Keep writing please, you're an awesomely intriguing author and I am seriously loving your work and your depictions of all these characters... Although I do wonder if you're planning on doing anything like what happened to canon Kreacher... Reforming him, you could say... I thought it might have occurred after Sirius/Harry found out Kreacher's story but I suppose I should have anticipated Sirius would be more upset about his little brother rather than start sympathising with such an unpleasant house elf...

Anansii posted a comment on Wednesday 9th March 2011 1:17am for Chapter 53: Coals of Fire (Year 6)

Blue. Gem?

And she's halfway there already, I'd say...

HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Tuesday 8th March 2011 3:09am for Chapter 53: Coals of Fire (Year 6)

So good to see you back on track.
I hope you are doing okay in your RL?

allii posted a comment on Monday 7th March 2011 4:31pm for Chapter 53: Coals of Fire (Year 6)

So glad everything's coming right, and Aletha's figured out how she fits, even if she doesn't remember.
Sending positive thoughts your way!

Carolyn Jinn posted a comment on Monday 7th March 2011 7:14am for Chapter 53: Coals of Fire (Year 6)

Good chapter. Peter and Evanie getting married could possibly be the thing to help Peter change. Can't wait to read what happens there.

I'm glad that the 'bad things' are coming to an end. It's about time something good happened to them all (Pack and Pride).

[u]GOOD THOUGHTS and PRAYERS [/u]sent to you to help you.

Dangams posted a comment on Monday 7th March 2011 6:26am for Chapter 53: Coals of Fire (Year 6)

Yay! The plot marcheth forth!
Aletha is intelligent! Danger is cunning! Sirius is Sirius!
I eagerly await the next chapter. :)

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Monday 7th March 2011 3:43am for Chapter 53: Coals of Fire (Year 6)

Yay! The beginnings of things coming right. Although I have this... feeling... that the revenge isn't going to work out quite as Danger & Sirius planned. How long after the wedding before Peter & Evanie end up in the Marauder's Den, or at least completely outside the orbit of the DEez? We'll see.

Sigh, I do miss Trylasotar. Reviews there got email replies.

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Sunday 6th March 2011 5:44pm for Chapter 53: Coals of Fire (Year 6)

Lots of good thoughts and prayers coming your way right now. Another fantastic chapter. Loved the conversation between Danger and Evanie. Hurrah, "Mare" has discovered her true identity (even if she's not quite convinced yet) and is off to fetch some very useful things and hopefully administer some appropriate punishment to Malfoy along the way. Intrigued by Danger's complex justice for Peter and how she conveyed that to Sirius. And Remus is coming back to us, if gradually. All in all, pretty good! Extremely glad that Bad Things are coming to an end by the way...
See you next week I hope (and I hope this coming week will be less stressful for you).
Anna

rawrlaur posted a comment on Sunday 6th March 2011 3:10pm for Chapter 53: Coals of Fire (Year 6)

Hello!
I just completely caught up on your mainverse.I'm giddy with excitement too, because you updated today and I was like a rabid animal when I was reading it and now I'm like the little match girl because I've finished every chapter.
I came across your story by listening to potterficweekly, I didn't read it when they were (what was that . . . THREE YEARS AGO?!)but I'm going back and reading the stories I didn't read and i was excited and tentative to begin yours. Look where I am, I'm completely packified.
I want to change several aspects of your plot, by several i mean one, by this i mean i want to stop it happening and created a possibility that it could happen (which it probably wont). I want to stop Darco dying, so my theory is that Draco and LM polyjuice or somehow switch bodies so that it really isn't Draco who dies. Also i totally knew it about the blue jewel. So with the jewel's, Alex said something about them not having only a few uses (i'm assuming it was Alex), could the jewel's then work however the user wants them to as long as they know their motives and which jewel it would be? Within reason of course, like if someone had to use parseltongue, if they figured out which jewel, could they use it with the right knowledge, though it might not work how they thought?
I'm so excited but now i have to wait a week. A huge long week.It's time to read the rest of your fics. Also i would love to see the ultra long Joseph musicalfic!
<3333
Laur

dadscooking posted a comment on Sunday 6th March 2011 3:09pm for Chapter 53: Coals of Fire (Year 6)

wow - several hard chapters but you keep me on the edge of my seat.

kendiara posted a comment on Sunday 6th March 2011 1:45pm for Chapter 53: Coals of Fire (Year 6)

Yay Letha! There's a part of me that has to laugh that she didn't expect Sirius to figure out what she was talking about. And oh I love the foreshadowing last chapter about leaving Lucius's face perfect except for the 1 inch up and down scar :)

Kirk posted a comment on Sunday 6th March 2011 1:26pm for Chapter 53: Coals of Fire (Year 6)

I think I know, but...

I just caught up with your series last night, and then viola! another update today. So, thank you for that little gift.

I can't wait to discover what happens.

carolebear posted a comment on Sunday 6th March 2011 12:55pm for Chapter 53: Coals of Fire (Year 6)

So sorry things are stressful for you right now. I just finished lots of stress myself, but now have a little time off. I pray that you find the time to rest and recharge yourself, body and mind. *puppy dog eyes* And maybe that writing is stress free for you?

*squeals with excitement* I did it; I finally figured out something on my own! Ohmygod I’m so excited! (My husband thinks I’m totally out of my mind, dancing around the house.) Of course the part that was actually right was just thrown out there with several other guesses, and I didn’t realize that the part of the song we needed was the last word, but still. *wiggles in her chair like an excited puppy* It wasn’t danger at all, but the colors, the color that Aletha left out. Blue JEWEL! And Letha knows that, even if she can’t remember why. I don’t think she has used any of her jewels yet. I thought Letha’s nest was right off the kitchen — if she could hear Sirius, why couldn’t she hear Danger and Evanie talking?

And I was right about Remus responding to Danger’s need, too, wasn’t I? This is the second time it happened. Was what you were waiting to put into the DV the fact that Evanie and Peter would eventually be married? This is the only thing that I hate about reading a story like this — waiting for updates. It so definitely worth the wait, though, so don’t think I’m really complaining. *smooches* to you!

LynnTerald posted a comment on Sunday 6th March 2011 12:31pm for Chapter 53: Coals of Fire (Year 6)

I liked the part about Evanie and Peter maybe getting married. That means there still might be hope for him. I am glad to see you integrating some of the side fics into the main storyline. I especially like the way Danger set it up so that Peter would either have to stop caring about her to stop being fearful or he would have to figure out some way to escape. I don't see him joining the pack anytime soon or ever but I wouldn't mind if he and Evanie simply vanished to live a quiet, happy life together after the war ended.

As far as Aletha and Sirius go...that scene left me screaming when she was still denying being Sirius' wife. I understand that it is the natural conclusion to come to about one's life if they do not remember, but I still liked the ending scene sooooo much better. She doesn't quite remember, but she's getting there. YAY!! ^_^

I think I can see where this is leading to for Remus and Danger. If its not in the chapter after next then it is relatively soon that the "dream" will come true and then I have no idea what happens for them.

Draco's death I think I have mulled over enough to think I understand what is going to happen. I still hope that he will live a long time past his "expiration" date and that L.M will still get offed before that happens, but I'm okay with how I think it will end up. If it doesn't...*evil eye, pull out pitchfork and torch,creepy smile* Seriouly, though, we'll cross that bridge when we get there and find out how the story twists if it does happed.

Now, onto FINALS!!! and looking forward to another chapter after everything is done ;D