Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

WolfOut99 posted a comment on Sunday 22nd May 2011 9:56pm for Chapter 56: Shepherds and Prodigals (Year 6)

I would probably read an original work depending on the genre of it. So that is a definite yes

Nancy Austin posted a comment on Tuesday 17th May 2011 9:46pm for Chapter 56: Shepherds and Prodigals (Year 6)

Thank you so much. I am still enjoying every word.

Carolyn Jinn posted a comment on Tuesday 17th May 2011 7:03am for Chapter 56: Shepherds and Prodigals (Year 6)

Dumbledore is a bit of a tricky sort of guy. We will have to see what happens with his 'tricks' in the future.

Percy and the twins (and friends) have a great idea forming there.

Theo sounds like a bit of a mystery.

Thankyou for your update.

buffarama posted a comment on Monday 16th May 2011 8:45pm for Chapter 56: Shepherds and Prodigals (Year 6)

crafty percy,
good for theo,
awwww at Mare and Megan

Anansii posted a comment on Monday 16th May 2011 6:26pm for Chapter 56: Shepherds and Prodigals (Year 6)

I'm reminded of something J Michael Straczynski said whilst making Babylon 5.

"Year four is the point in the novel when you're just past the halfway mark; you know the reader thinks he or she has got the story sussed out. The reader knows all your tricks by now, or thinks he/she does. You've been pulling doves out of your hat for 243 pages.

Now you'd damned well better be able to pull out an alligator. "

Big one. And I don't see any way out of this that doesn't have either Aletha (most likely) or Mare not merely dead (recall this is in a universe where we KNOW souls go on) but actually destroyed. Watching intently for the next unexpected hat contents... :)

Dangams posted a comment on Monday 16th May 2011 12:26pm for Chapter 56: Shepherds and Prodigals (Year 6)

Awesome chapter! :) Hope to see more soon. Also, sneaky Albus is sneaky. :D

JeRKisawesome posted a comment on Monday 16th May 2011 12:07pm for Chapter 56: Shepherds and Prodigals (Year 6)

Hi, i'm new but i've read you're fanfic over and over and I love it!
I like the part where u qouted The Monty Python :D that was awesome.
I'm so excited for Theordore to find a place where he's happy, I like him better as a neutral person. He doesn't really fit in as the evil and same for the good.
I hope Mare will choose to stay there with them and i hope she'll return back to her original self...but oh well.
I'm glad that you're updating reguarly, so keep up the good work!
From a concerned student,
JeRKisawesome
p.s. lol that's from 5th year :D

ilovewhydouneedtoknow posted a comment on Monday 16th May 2011 11:58am for Chapter 56: Shepherds and Prodigals (Year 6)

hahaha I thought you had dissapered on us again :) oh well one day isn't going to kill anyone... i hope.
I wonder who Theo is going to go live with.... I hope Mare decides on staying with them. That was great with Percy :) now everyone is happy mostly...

Bialystoker posted a comment on Monday 16th May 2011 9:59am for Chapter 56: Shepherds and Prodigals (Year 6)

oh... so Nott is going to be in place of canon Draco? that's my guess.
thanks for writing... finding an update always makes my Monday.

carolebear posted a comment on Monday 16th May 2011 8:10am for Chapter 56: Shepherds and Prodigals (Year 6)

Ha, so Dumbledore HAS been working on the Horcruxes, and he just found one at Ollivander's. Was it Ravenclaw's wand as well? I have to say that Dumbledore has definitely come up with a very good way to hide the information that he knows. Stroke of genius, that was. And I see that he is still holding that information close to his chest.

I LOVE what Crystal and Percy have planned; I just hope it doesn't get someone killed for real this time, but rather saves lots of lives. The invisible bridge is a stroke of genius, as is the bridgekeeper. They could all do with some levity. And the double meanings with the symbol is pretty cool, too. Got to agree with Maya on how much the Death Eaters underestimate Muggles. Hopefully to their detriment.

Glad to see that Theo isn't just thinking of himself. He is weak, but maybe salvageable. What he did for Brilly gives me hope.

And Meghan, poor Meghan. In many ways, working with Mare is going to be hardest for her, but she is doing her best. I was shocked to hear of Rowena's warning, but it does make sense. Glad Meghan passed that bit of info along earliest.

So glad to see you writing again, and I plan on "liking" your Facebook page just as soon as I get set up over the summer. (I have to survive the last 2 weeks of the semester first.) I do check over there often, though, just to keep up with the news. May your Muse be kind to you, and Work not interfere more than it has to.

callie posted a comment on Sunday 15th May 2011 11:59pm for Chapter 56: Shepherds and Prodigals (Year 6)

hmmm interesting....
you better not let mare leave that would just ruin everything!
liked the theo bit that was good
as always can't wait for more!!!!!