Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Carolyn Jinn posted a comment on Sunday 10th July 2011 6:11am for Chapter 59: Of Fear and Faithfulness (Year 6)

I am glad that Peter and Evenie are closer. He does deserve a bit of Love. It may help him in the long run.

I hope what Letha has done to Ron's eyes helps him, permantly.

Victor being dark....That is a possibilty. But lets hope he was imperilised!!!

I am another reader who does not have a facebook account. Please don't leave us waiting too long without finding out what this semi-secret project is, Please Please Please.......

carolebear posted a comment on Wednesday 6th July 2011 10:59pm for Chapter 59: Of Fear and Faithfulness (Year 6)

Erika, if you reread the reviews and see this, Anne is planning on quitting her job to write full time! Not all Dangerverse (unfortunately for us), but she will have her creative juices flowing, which can only help the DV Muse.

I am so proud of Peter! He never would have been able to stand up to the Lestrange brothers if he didn’t love Evanie as much as he does. And now he knows that Evanie loves him just as much. I still pity Peter though, trapped, with no way out. Perhaps after the war…

Along with the fact that Ron did do something very heroic (and very stupid) in rescuing three people, before he was cursed, I’m glad that Aletha finally is getting to the root of the emotional problem. And possibly to fix the physical one. Did she give him hawk eyes? Is that how he will be able to see? I’m guessing he can see, since he is turning into a hawk and heading out to save Hermoine from Victor. Dammit, it wasn’t until my rereading the last three chapters today that I figured out that he was the one who hurt her. Did he truly turn Dark, or is he Imperiused?

So sad that this arc is ending. And yes, there are plenty of plots dangling, but I think they were left that way on purpose, unfortunately for us. Is it really almost September again? Well, we’ve had Ginny’s birthday (mid August), so I guess so. *sigh* I understand that you need time away from all this drama before you begin Surpassing Danger, so I will try to contain my impatience. It’s going to be really hard, though. And just so you know, I am thinking really hard about the Author’s Tips that Krystal is posting on Facebook, but I haven’t put any of the clues together yet. I feel like a failure…

Anansii posted a comment on Wednesday 6th July 2011 12:56am for Chapter 59: Of Fear and Faithfulness (Year 6)

Well good for Peter and Evanie - but I hope they get out of there soon. The situation is deteriorating...

And Go Ron!!!

Erika Shulkusky posted a comment on Tuesday 5th July 2011 2:29pm for Chapter 59: Of Fear and Faithfulness (Year 6)

Well, I guess we will see about the dangling plots when you do the next chapter... in the meantime, here are my questions: Did muggles actually see the giants and what havoc did they wreak on London? What exactly did Aletha do to Ron that made him able to function and assume his animagus form again???? What's happening with the rest of the Pack and Pride?? What is the status of the Sanctuary??? I am assuming all of this and more will be answered in the last chapter and new book, which I am as eager to read as I have been with your other Potter books. Are you anticipating the movie release as much as I am?? I already have my tickets.

As always, I enjoyed this chapter, well done! This cliffie is a doozy to be sure. I am sorry I don't do Facebook- one of these days I may break down and join...but for now, pretty please, what is your semi-secret project? I promise I won't tell.... :-)

Erika

buffarama posted a comment on Monday 4th July 2011 2:26pm for Chapter 59: Of Fear and Faithfulness (Year 6)

eeeeeee! - for the happy and the anxious and the sad and the cliffie!

LeprechaunJV posted a comment on Monday 4th July 2011 11:56am for Chapter 59: Of Fear and Faithfulness (Year 6)

Drat a cliffy ending to the chapter...........

callie posted a comment on Monday 4th July 2011 9:11am for Chapter 59: Of Fear and Faithfulness (Year 6)

thank you sooo much for this chapter today it's exactly what i needed (lets just say my exam results werent expected)

great chapter as always... would like to know more about how aletha helped ron... and if that was really krum (which i am doubting)
im pleased that wormtail has agreed with evanie... i always thought they were a cute couple!

as always can't wait until the next chapter (im going to need a study break)

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Monday 4th July 2011 7:48am for Chapter 59: Of Fear and Faithfulness (Year 6)

So what did Aletha do to Ron? Something to enhance his hearing?

Dangams posted a comment on Monday 4th July 2011 6:55am for Chapter 59: Of Fear and Faithfulness (Year 6)

This was an awesome chapter. What exactly did Aletha do to Ron's eyes? Also, yay for Ron jumping out of the window. Twas amusing.
And, aww, Peter is regaining his humanity, bit by bit, thanks to the stubbornness of Evanie.
Can't wait to see more!