Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

LilyPad posted a comment on Monday 9th April 2007 8:39am for Chapter 8: Love, Hate, Marry, Date (Year 5)

Very good, update soon, blah blah blah...

"It’s too late now." Minerva sank into a chair. "Albus, what have we come to? You-Know..."

Albus gave her a stern look.

"Very well, Voldemort on the loose and absolutely nothing being done to stop him, a minor functionary like Umbridge dictating our every move, and Harry Potter has no idea of the dangers involved in tweaking her nose. I believe he thought he could get away with it!"



You either need an 'is' after 'Voldemort' or a 'with' before 'You-Know...'

Leisha posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd November 2006 5:12am for Chapter 8: Love, Hate, Marry, Date (Year 5)

WOW! I have very much enjoyed the week it has taken me to get through the Danger series. I am sorry real life has been in the way. I will have a very heard time waiting for Christmas and the next update. You are a very talented author. Thank you for sharing your gift.

Callie posted a comment on Thursday 16th November 2006 5:57pm for Chapter 8: Love, Hate, Marry, Date (Year 5)

ive been reading this for a while now reading the other 'books' first and i must say that i absolutly love this story keep up the good work !!!!!!

Luke posted a comment on Thursday 9th November 2006 7:14am for Chapter 8: Love, Hate, Marry, Date (Year 5)

OMFG!

You can't be serius!

Leaving us with such a cliffy!

I'm going to die ... ^^

Erik Wiggins posted a comment on Wednesday 8th November 2006 11:22am for Chapter 8: Love, Hate, Marry, Date (Year 5)

I must say, I have been thoroughly enjoying the whole Danger series. Why do you need to know - gives you the answer - because it is so damn good! I highly recommend starting at the beginning and just enjoy the ride. I promise you'll be glad you did. I can't wait for the next chapter. Congratulations, you are one of the best.

Melferd posted a comment on Wednesday 8th November 2006 3:57am for Chapter 8: Love, Hate, Marry, Date (Year 5)

*****lower lip quivers, tears brim in eyes*** Sniff, no more updates???
Deep breath, asume brave face...ok then.
Really, I hope RL isn't pounding you too hard. Your stories make my day, and I'll miss the updates, but I look forward to them again when you can.
And yes, yours is an evil cliff, and you must be destroyed.
Thanks for all the great stories, and looking forward to better life for you and more stories for us!
Mel

Chipotle posted a comment on Monday 6th November 2006 1:01pm for Chapter 8: Love, Hate, Marry, Date (Year 5)

EVIL, EVIL, EVIL!!! Anne, you are plain evil. and yes four evils were necessary. I loved the initial interaction with Umbit.. I mean Umbridge, but having Graham not there ruins all the UST between him and Natalie and there's no one to make Nevile jealous. :( Oh well. Of course you had to leave us with the cliffie, we wouldn't need the asylum if you didn't. But now the padded rooms are necessary as we need soemthing to bang our heads on as we wait for you to update. I hope RL doesn't get too terribly bad and that your exams go well.

Mandy posted a comment on Monday 6th November 2006 10:03am for Chapter 8: Love, Hate, Marry, Date (Year 5)

No no no no no you can't do that! You can't, that's not fair. Please update sooner than next month. But good luck with your RL stuff, whatever it is.

On a different note, no-one should be able to make me laugh as much as you do. I love Harry's "When are you leaving?" - I didn't stop laughing for about five minutes solid :D And I like that everyone supported him.

And McGonagall giving the Pride permission to screw up the Toad's (sorry, Trevor) life, and her following conversation with Dumbledore. Also, her comment on Professor Binns not noticing he was gone was good too :)

The description of Umbridge's room was funny too - all doilies and pink. Someone should think of another nickname for her, if we can't use Toad.

Hope Graham's gonna be okay. And again, PLEASE update again soon! Please...

karina82 posted a comment on Sunday 5th November 2006 4:00pm for Chapter 8: Love, Hate, Marry, Date (Year 5)

aww man, what a cliffy. i sure hope the pride are able to get rid of umb*&*^ qucikly.

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Sunday 5th November 2006 1:18pm for Chapter 8: Love, Hate, Marry, Date (Year 5)

Umbitch is purest evil. update asap.

honourary weasley posted a comment on Sunday 5th November 2006 11:33am for Chapter 8: Love, Hate, Marry, Date (Year 5)

Bah! I don't believe you will expell Harry. I really don't.

But yes, you did manage to preempt my question, and yes, i am rather irritated that it's going to be around two whole months before we find out what happens!

However, i do rather like this new Harry's take on things. What kind of idiot would sit there anyway?

Danielle posted a comment on Sunday 5th November 2006 11:24am for Chapter 8: Love, Hate, Marry, Date (Year 5)

ARGHHHHHHHH! I love your writing, I really do. I think its good enough to be published, in fact. But with a cliffhanger like this....Couldn't you post us a really short chapter so we don't die of suspense before December? Please? You probably don't want those hundred or so deaths on your conscience, do you?

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Sunday 5th November 2006 10:32am for Chapter 8: Love, Hate, Marry, Date (Year 5)

You're evil, so very Evil!! Although I did guess she was trying to expel him like that. I suppose that the reason she has the power to expel him (actually more than in Canon) is because Dumbledore managed to get Alice Longbottom to teach DADA? Fudge's way of showing his disappointment that she didn't get the role of DADA!

Really liking the Harry/Ginny interaction. Loved the scene between Sirius and Remus as regards the bet and the likening of Ron and Hermione's relationship to James and Lilly's.

Nice way of bringing the war home a little bit more by making Meaghan's friend being kidnapped.

Please don't leave us hanging this long!!

Monkey

Spade posted a comment on Sunday 5th November 2006 10:31am for Chapter 8: Love, Hate, Marry, Date (Year 5)

OH MY GOD!!! I can't believe it!! this is getting beter and better! Is Harry really going to be expelled though?

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 5th November 2006 9:45am for Chapter 8: Love, Hate, Marry, Date (Year 5)

Sirius's bets were so funny. He's definitely going to win if anyone bets that Ron will get Hermione before Harry gets Ginny. I like Su Li and the way she instantly starts rearranging Hogwarts society. Luna counting friends was good. Harry uniting houses and not eating worms was better. Harry saying that to call Umbridge a toad was an insult to Trevor was best. I also adored his tweaking of her nose and the way McGonagall positively encouraged the Pride to go after Umbridge. Oh my God that ending. That was a truly cruel place to leave it. Mean, mean, mean author. Now I have to beg for more. Please? Even just a tiny chapter to sort that ending out? Fantastic chapter. More please. That was so much fun.

n4zhg posted a comment on Sunday 5th November 2006 9:41am for Chapter 8: Love, Hate, Marry, Date (Year 5)

Sorry about your real life, hope everything goes back to normal soon.

Now, what is the Pack going to do when they discover Umbitch tried to use a Blood Quill on Harry and has expelled him for refusing? Can we hope it will be enough to put her in Azkaban and completely discredit Feetie Fudge?

Ivy_Snowe posted a comment on Sunday 5th November 2006 6:54am for Chapter 8: Love, Hate, Marry, Date (Year 5)

Wha? I'm shocked. Shocked by what the hell just happened in the fic, because, damn, that was fast. And also, no updates for November and part of December...ouch.

~Ivy

amulder posted a comment on Sunday 5th November 2006 6:30am for Chapter 8: Love, Hate, Marry, Date (Year 5)

"And before you ask, yes, I really did have to leave you on this bad a cliffhanger."

There are always choices.

Gardengirl posted a comment on Sunday 5th November 2006 12:55am for Chapter 8: Love, Hate, Marry, Date (Year 5)

No worries, I'll wait.

Expel him, eh? I'm curious to see how Dumbledore will respond to this. I'm trusting that the Quill will see light of day here soon, though.

Happy NaNo-ing!

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Saturday 4th November 2006 9:30pm for Chapter 8: Love, Hate, Marry, Date (Year 5)

Hmm, it will be interesting to see how this develops. I'm sure Madame Umbridge will enjoy feeling the wrath of the Pack and Pride descending on her. *wicked snicker* Couldn't happen to a more deserving soul.