Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

callie posted a comment on Thursday 15th September 2011 5:17pm for The Truest Friends

It's all good Anne i've explained what i know/think to CourtneyHelen (who is actually my sister) and she sort of gets it now... she's just not reading into the story as much as i like to do...

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Thanks! New chapter now so that you two can discuss it to pieces and enjoy!

Dangams posted a comment on Thursday 15th September 2011 6:38am for The Truest Friends

Awww, the other Sirius and Aletha got a nice ending. And Pack reunions are proceeding! Yay!
But this new master business is ominous. It sounds like the new master needs to meet the sharp end of a sword. Or maybe lots of fire. Or maybe both. :D

Anne B. Walsh replied:

No, no, he needs a far nastier fate than that. He needs... well, you'll find out!

Zevi posted a comment on Thursday 15th September 2011 3:29am for The Truest Friends

There was a mention of RC being started by characters, so "new master" must be a character himself. The only options with screen time in the canon are Draco and Sirius. However, disappearance of a canon character would be a bit obvious, and having RCs be fanfic characters themselves would add an extra hypocrisy bonus to their cause. I haven't seen any version of Sirius evil enough to do something like this, but there are plenty of versions of Draco that would work. You also like making Lucius the main villain, but him obtaining Black blood would be a bit of a stretch. If we go so far from canon, we can even consider a Dark Harry inheriting from Sirius. However, I think a particularly evil Draco is the most likely option. (And would set up a classic "fight against evil version of yourself" scenario for Fox.)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

*looks around for other readers, then hands you a big fruit basket and a box of tea* Nicely done. And whoever said the RCs didn't have a great big hypocrisy bonus going already?

CourtneyHelen posted a comment on Thursday 15th September 2011 2:47am for The Truest Friends

Oh dear. I just read Callie's comment and realised I haven't 'got it' at all.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

No stress, hon. You'll do fine.

CourtneyHelen posted a comment on Thursday 15th September 2011 2:44am for The Truest Friends

I'm finally starting to 'get' this story! Sometimes I accidentally skim over important bits, leaving me horribly confused. But no confusion for this chapter! Love it.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I think you're doing well, really. It's a confusing concept.

callie posted a comment on Wednesday 14th September 2011 8:30pm for The Truest Friends

Hmmmm interesting... Much more interesting than the lecture I read this in! So this new master... Not of direct line... Sounds like an evil converted Draco working for the reality cops... But they've already found Draco.... Definately leaning towards reality cops work with the popping in and out though.... Now we just need danger and Harry! can't wait!!!!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yes, they've found their Fox. But he isn't the only one of his kind, now is he? (Well, of awesome good-oriented musical wisecracking Foxes, yes, he is. But not the only person of his original bloodline running around the worlds.)

worldwarrior posted a comment on Wednesday 14th September 2011 6:21pm for The Truest Friends

Are they going to do the same thing with Meghan as they did with Draco? Because of the body thing? And what are they going to do with Harry potter he is the hero of the world unless they find Harry when he is a kid and get rid of voldemort so that the world doesn't need Harry? If this makes sense I'd love an answer or if it doesn't just write away and I'll read and see what you do :)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Meghan actually won't need it. See new chapter for details. And as for Harry... well, wait and see! They do in fact have a plan for him, but it isn't time for it to be revealed yet...

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Wednesday 14th September 2011 12:50pm for The Truest Friends

Ooh, more story! Perfect thing to cheer me up on home sick day.

I think Kreacher's babblings confused me too much to wonder about the "new master". And yay, Pack getting back together!

Other writings? LSSR? Roman a Clef?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

You sick too? Blah. Stupid germs. Yes, LSSR, and Roman a Clef if you insist...