Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Erika Shulkusky posted a comment on Thursday 22nd September 2011 12:23pm for The Wakening Powers

I am really enjoying this new venture into the world of Harry Potter as only you can write... I can't wait for each new chapter as they capture one of our heroes from the "ridge" and get them into Outer Time... I am assuming you are saving Harry for last... it will be interesting to see how the story evolves once everyone is (hopefully) back together again as Legendbreakers. I am enjoying the references to JKR's original story as it keeps us focused on what was, what is and what is to be. Keep on writing!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yep, Harry comes last, because I have a really killer conversation planned between him and... somebody. All about "You went straight from people who didn't care about you at all to people who cared maybe a little too much, and you never had a chance to say what you wanted, because it wouldn't have mattered in any case. But now you have the chance, so what do you want?"

callie posted a comment on Thursday 22nd September 2011 2:03am for The Wakening Powers

hmmm that's really interesting the way ron sees the other ron... can't wait to see what pat's writing! and to know the reason ginny and ron are together! loved it as always!!!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

He's overly critical, of course, because that's part of being Ron, but some of his criticisms are valid.

oddlyalli posted a comment on Wednesday 21st September 2011 10:40pm for The Wakening Powers

I am so excited! Who is this mysterious nonRC Master? What will Pat's actions change for the Pack and Pride in Outer and Inner Time? Are there birds in Outer Time forests? Your storytelling skills are doing just fine. Thank you so much for updating frequently since you've gone pro, even with the original story's brewing and percolating. Again: so excited!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I do believe that there are birds, because a forest wouldn't be a real forest without birds. But if the domain starts to wither, the birds will die first, so the Pack will have to be extra careful not to let that happen.

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Wednesday 21st September 2011 7:19pm for The Wakening Powers

Come to think. What are the RCs' motivations?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Some RC motivation discussed in new chapter. Hope you approve. (P.S. Want a beta job?)

worldwarrior posted a comment on Wednesday 21st September 2011 6:20pm for The Wakening Powers

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love Ron!! i wonder why they put Ron and Ginny together ill just have to read and find out as soon as you update of course :D

Anne B. Walsh replied:

New chapter now posted, with the reason for Ron and Ginny's togetherness!