Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Raven11 posted a comment on Monday 7th February 2011 11:47am for Chapter 47: Aftermath

New reviewer alert! Great chapter! Why is it no one remembers Luna's prophecies? Love your double meanings. Already you are providing clues for the heirs in more than one way. Of course I only realized all the meanings after rereading this for like the seventh time through. (And after reading the lastest from Facing Danger. Great chapter.) Loving your stories. And am hard pressed on deciding which version I like better canon or Dangerverse. This has to be one of the best stories I have read.
About the chapter itself, I nearly died laughing when Molly kissed Sirius, and the various reactions to said kiss. The reactions of the Weasleys and Lovegoods were in character and well-thought out. And Harry liking that he can tell people his real name? That will not last long. Percy's reaction to Scabbers is so canon and awesomely done. And Molly's for that matter.
So great chapter.

Rob-girl posted a comment on Thursday 7th August 2008 6:45pm for Chapter 47: Aftermath

Awww, that little bit at the end with Draco and Luna was cute. Amazing job on this and the previous chapters!

CodeRomance posted a comment on Friday 18th January 2008 6:15pm for Chapter 47: Aftermath

yep they are actually...luna and draco...has a nice ring to it! lol

CodeRomance

Wistful-Stargazer posted a comment on Friday 23rd November 2007 7:18pm for Chapter 47: Aftermath

Loony Lovegood the Riddler, LOL *SNICKER*
;-D

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 4th August 2006 4:31am for Chapter 47: Aftermath

Really great story.

gunny

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Saturday 29th July 2006 10:47pm for Chapter 47: Aftermath

You had me chuckling at Sirius forgetting himself and licking someone. Molly had me laughing all over again. Excellent chapters.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Sunday 12th February 2006 2:29pm for Chapter 47: Aftermath

Ch.47 - - Ron's insecurity breaks my heart, but it is so canon by observation. But Harry is Harry, and the rest of the gang follows the alpha's lead - very willingly here.

What a delightful chapter!