Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Thalarob posted a comment on Sunday 12th February 2006 3:19am for Chapter 50: September 1, 1991, London

Thank you

takon65 posted a comment on Saturday 11th February 2006 1:32pm for Chapter 50: September 1, 1991, London

Wow! That is all I can say. I have laughed numerous times and broke out in tears almost the same ammount. Only someone who is very good can bring those reactions out in me.

I can't wait for more,

Sam

Ishtar posted a comment on Saturday 11th February 2006 12:19pm for Chapter 50: September 1, 1991, London

This is just lovely. I've just reread the whole story and reminded myself of why I like it so much. I will wait eagerly for you to post the sequels here.

Quizer posted a comment on Friday 10th February 2006 10:30am for Chapter 50: September 1, 1991, London

Great ending. Many loose ends left over that fairly scream to be worked into a sequel. I've found out that you have a myriad of other works already written, including one completed sequel and one more that is currently being worked at. You might want to post a note on the main page saying that all these can be found at ff.net, for all those who first encountered this series on this site network. I think it might save them from a couple of sleepless nights (or be the their cause, whichever way you look at it ;) ) I do realize that everything will probably and eventually be posted here, but until then, people would probably appreciate to know where to find them in the meantime. I sure do.
You truly are one of the Ultimates in Harry Potter fanfiction, putting to shame even the most excellent of authors which I thought couldn't be topped. I read this story in a single sitting and I don't think I would have been able to go to sleep without finishing it. Congratulations on a work that well done.

Quizer

Full_Pensieve posted a comment on Friday 10th February 2006 8:06am for Chapter 50: September 1, 1991, London

I had forgotten just how sharp this fic was. Your writing is of an extremely high quality. In particular, the dialogue is outstanding: the age-normed speech of the kids, the banter between Remus and Sirius, and the exchanges between Aletha and Sirius are the best of a good lot. Wonderful work - glad to have read it a second time.

Cheers,
Mike [Full Pensieve]

john posted a comment on Friday 10th February 2006 4:21am for Chapter 50: September 1, 1991, London

I'm SO SO SO SO glad that you're up on this archive. If you need any help in posting, drop me a line.

The line that I loved?

Ginny was sniffling hard when Danger pulled her aside. "Some advice, Miss Weasley," she said quietly. "Alpha females don’t cry in public unless they can’t help it."

Now, this being said - it's interesting to watch your slow, slow development of H-G in the following stories. The boy really is thick, isn't he?

Regards, and welcome aboard.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yes. Very thick. And will be thicker over the next couple years (4 and 5). But he'll get his head on straight eventually. Thanks!

cyd posted a comment on Thursday 9th February 2006 7:49am for Chapter 50: September 1, 1991, London

Woohoo... I get first review!!! *dances around in joy*
I hoped I could post a comment on your main page, but alas, there was no field for that there...
On a more serious note, it is great to see some of my favourite authors all on the same website. I hope life is more kind to you than it has been lately (to quote your a/n from ch.31 of DwD on ff.net) and you can continue making us crazy HP fanfiction addicts happy with your work for a long time to come :)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I certainly hope to!