Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Nenya posted a comment on Thursday 28th November 2013 8:18am for Chapter 15: Ready for Anything (Year 1)

Danger straddled Remus’ back at one point in order to scratch his spine better, and Remus, in a playful mood, stood up under her, making her squeal and clutch at his mane in order to stay on. Aletha and Sirius laughed as Remus trotted around the clearing with his passenger holding on for dear life and alternately shouting at them and him. "Put me down — it’s not funny — put me down right now — quit laughing — Remus! Put me down!"

As you wish. Remus stopped abruptly, lay down, and rolled over, forcing Danger to transform and leap clear. Now scratch my belly.

I wish I had claws like yours, then I’d scratch you all right, Danger groused.

But she did.

And I might like to try that again some time, she said a while later. Just with some warning, next time.

Life doesn’t give you much warning, love. You’ve got to learn to be ready.

Ready for what? An impromptu lion-ride?

Maybe. Remus retransformed and took advantage of Danger’s surprise to pull her down on top of himself, bringing her face to his. You have to be ready for anything.

Oooh, OOOOOH. Just spotted that lovely bit of Narnia imagery...and going by the latest prophecy, Gertrude, I should say you certainly will be doing it again. Most likely with your sister in tow. *Does excited dance* I love re-reads!

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Friday 11th July 2008 12:42pm for Chapter 15: Ready for Anything (Year 1)

So Voldie-dearest has some kind of power that clearly influences Danger? How fascinating. I love this.

CodeRomance posted a comment on Monday 21st January 2008 9:29am for Chapter 15: Ready for Anything (Year 1)

voldemort...arggg

CodeRomance

Damphir posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 2:59am for Chapter 15: Ready for Anything (Year 1)

Hehe, the plot thickens...

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Saturday 5th August 2006 5:25pm for Chapter 15: Ready for Anything (Year 1)

Bummer.

gunny

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Thursday 9th March 2006 7:38am for Chapter 15: Ready for Anything (Year 1)

FASCINATING twist on the first-trip-into-the-forest scenario.

Amazing story all around.