Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Wednesday 30th July 2008 9:14pm for Chapter 32: Committee of Inquiry (Year 2)

"Do you bite your thumb at me, sir?" demanded Harry.

Draco leaned over to Luna. "Is the law of our side if I say ay?" he asked casually.

"No."

"No, sir, I do not bite my thumb at you, sir, but I bite my thumb, sir," said Draco to Harry.

OH MY GOD!! I LOVE THIS SCENE!!! My friends and I act it out with each other whenever we're mad to break the tension, after someone bites their thumb at someone else. We all crack up hysterically. That's genius. I'm so glad you used it, that makes me happy.

The story is going great, very good work

CodeRomance posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd January 2008 3:00am for Chapter 32: Committee of Inquiry (Year 2)

oh and also...i think that neville's power has to be from his animagus form maybe...he can turn into that monkey thing...that can invisible...either that or he's an heir!

CodeRomance

CodeRomance posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd January 2008 2:59am for Chapter 32: Committee of Inquiry (Year 2)

oh joy!

CodeRomance

brilliant work Neville!

Yamainu posted a comment on Wednesday 17th January 2007 2:06pm for Chapter 32: Committee of Inquiry (Year 2)

Brilliant combination of Norbert and Hagrid's arrest. Neville's magic is cool too - can everyone do it? If not, it might mean Neville's a blood heir...

Tero Alanne posted a comment on Wednesday 6th December 2006 8:50pm for Chapter 32: Committee of Inquiry (Year 2)

"Voldemort won't see anything. woldemort won't see anything..."

I have to say that this I did see coming. You've given your characters so much power that it's gettin slighly ridicculous. Now when ever Voldemort want's to do Harry in all Harry's got to do is ask Neville(mentally I might add) to make him, or everyone even, invisible and slient and Voldemort'll have no way of doing a thing. I know.. let's make the whole castle inisible a be done with it. Hurray! And if I'm counting right we still have one of the founders heirs to find out about and what cool powers that person gets.. I know: telekinesis is a wonderful thing.. let's throw Voldemort to the moon with just a thought!

Right.. back to reading then..

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I'm flattered that you're still reading, since you seem to have a pretty bad opinion of my writing by now. To respond to your specific problem, Neville's power only works at Hogwarts, he can't sustain it for long periods, and Voldemort could see through it anyway. In a more general sense, I suppose what I'm trying to do with the Dangerverse is point out that even when people have a lot of power, it doesn't mean everything comes easily to them. Thanks for reading, but remember, no one's making you go on!

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Sunday 10th September 2006 6:01am for Chapter 32: Committee of Inquiry (Year 2)

Outstanding.

gunny

Amazon Ziti posted a comment on Wednesday 16th August 2006 8:47pm for Chapter 32: Committee of Inquiry (Year 2)

Now that's what I call a caper! That was so much fun to read!