Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Nenya posted a comment on Friday 8th November 2013 9:25am for Chapter 2: Alex and Anne

WARNING TO READERS -REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR MAINLINE DV! Ooh! Fun little one shot, but with an epic clue in the middle...alright, let's see how I do with this. So - Nadia is Remus and Danger's daughter, because he is leonine in more ways than one. Before she is born, either Remus or Harry will be struck by the Killing Curse. If it's Harry (possible, since he's essentially Remus's son, lion could mean Remus rather than Gryffindor, and Remus's other son Draco is dead at this point, making Harry the lion's last son) I suppose there are a lot of variables in play which would determine the outcome - has he united the hallows, will the blood bond be in play, etc. I'm not going to get too worked up over those since I think it's more likely to be Remus, since Voldy does seem to know about his lineage and is hell bent on extinguishing the line. If it's Moony, I reckon we're in for some deeper magic from before the dawn of time - an Aslan-style resurrection scene, possibly involving the queens riding the lion bold. Perhaps this is where he has to choose between his powers or his life? Also, Nadia means hope, therefore Harry's child's name will mean peace...Irina?

callie posted a comment on Tuesday 31st July 2012 8:40pm for Chapter 2: Alex and Anne

Did i just find a major spoiler for the name and due date of Harry and Ginny's Baby that i must have forgotten about after the first time i read this? i knew there was a reason i keep rereading all these AUs...

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Saturday 11th April 2009 6:47am for Chapter 2: Alex and Anne

Ok, so I've read this before, but today I feel like leaving a review. I really like this little piece, as I love Alex, and you are great as an insert character - it works really well in the main DV too. I am intrigued and dismayed by Alex's mention of the end of the story, and hope very much that the loss of the last lion's son will be as temporary as it was in canon. I love the ending of this chapter, the thought of a green Voldie amuses me just as much as it amuses Snape. Also the idea of Snape finding that so funny is kind of heart-warming, as he's usually so grumpy (literally!). I leave you with a plea for more Facing Danger or failing that, Be Careful, very soon, pretty please...

PhoenixFeather posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd September 2008 4:59pm for Chapter 2: Alex and Anne

Ok, one question. is Anne you?
i.e. as in she (anne) is the author of the dangerverse series and therefore you (whoneedstoknow)?
does that make sense?

~Phoenix
P.S. by the way i love your series, please keep going, waiting for the lastest facing danger.

Lynn Terald posted a comment on Sunday 27th July 2008 6:19pm for Chapter 2: Alex and Anne

The ending to the second chapter is just brilliant.

Lesa posted a comment on Saturday 9th February 2008 2:55pm for Chapter 2: Alex and Anne

I love it, but I do have one small request/need for reassurance-type-thing.

Harry's not going to die, actually, right? Because the whole story about Nadia certainly makes it seem like he will...but he can't, because Remus swore an oath of sorts that guarenteed the Pack-children would have a happy ending. And that wouldn't be a happy ending. Then again, neither would Draco dying...which I'm hoping also will end up falling under the 'not happy ending' clause and change, since, you know, despite what Sophia and the others say, visions aren't completely solid, just like prophecies have to be believed in to be true.
Or so I say.

Ivy_Snowe posted a comment on Monday 13th November 2006 3:22pm for Chapter 2: Alex and Anne

Okay, that was fun. You are a good author. Definitely not in the 'Hack' department. (insert astondingly authentic British accent here) Cheers.

~Ivy