Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Friday 26th January 2007 9:23am for Chapter 3: The Sarlacc

"Boba Nott? Boba Nott!" Ron turned frantically around. "Where?"

Behind him, he heard a thump, the rushing sound of a rocket pack, and a scream, dying away in the distance.

Hairy informed him that he’d just knocked the bounty hunter overboard into the Sarlacc’s mouth.


Is this the same Nott who's welcoming Shuttle Nontritetrum, or do Patroclus and Theodore both get parts? (I'm betting on Theodore being both, since neither one is exactly important.)

StarrySkies posted a comment on Thursday 25th January 2007 10:44am for Chapter 3: The Sarlacc

/me giggle snots.

it's been awhile since i read this, so i was going back and rereading it. i do belive that i missed the Robin Hood reference the last time.

"Ah-ha, Neenie said silently. Right rope."

Anne, you always know how to make me laugh....

and now, onwards! onwards to the next chapter!!!

~Starry

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Thursday 25th January 2007 12:15am for Chapter 3: The Sarlacc

I've been giggling all the way through this but this chapter set me off more than usual. Loved "Right rope" "Wrong movie" and Neenie's metal bikini most. Wonderful.

Michelle posted a comment on Sunday 3rd September 2006 4:27am for Chapter 3: The Sarlacc

Aww! That's it? I want more!
Excellent story. Loved the prologue the first time I read it, and I'm glad you decided to expand on it.
I actually sent the link to this to my best friend, who's a diehard Star Wars fan. I doubt she'll leave you a review (she never leaves me one), so I'll let you know how she liked it.
Keep up the great work. Can't wait for more. Now I need to work on my next chapter; it's pounding in my brain.

Take care!
Michelle
p.s. Yea, I am still interested in seeing the spoiler thread. ;-)

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd August 2006 8:17am for Chapter 3: The Sarlacc

Cute! More deviation from original SW is better, IMO, as I find I start skimming rather than reading when it appears to be the same.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Crys posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd August 2006 12:54am for Chapter 3: The Sarlacc

> I am now chained to approximately one ton of dead slug.

[howling laughter]

BTW, Emtoo's tiny laser gun? Isn't that supposed to be an arc welder? Astromech droids being mechanics . . .

Great story you have going, here.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

That was my first thought when I saw Leia kill Jabba in ROTJ - good for you, sweetie, but you're still chained to him... Yes, I always thought it was an arc welder, but the script from which I'm working claims it's a little tiny laser... I should probably change that to reflect reality, shouldn't I.

Fate posted a comment on Sunday 20th August 2006 5:12am for Chapter 3: The Sarlacc

*grins insanely*

This is brilliant!!!
I know I've probably said it before, but its true!!
Can't wait for the next chapter!!

Voldemort is Dead posted a comment on Friday 18th August 2006 2:30pm for Chapter 3: The Sarlacc

This is really good!

Emily posted a comment on Friday 18th August 2006 12:45pm for Chapter 3: The Sarlacc

wow!!! i loved it!! im soo behinde i only watch the entire Star Wars (except Revenge of the Sith i saw that in theaters)last weekend!!! this is sooooo awsome!! i wanna know who's gonna be Darth Vader and who's gonna be Yoda and who's gonna be Darth Cidius(sp?!!!!!!! A New Hope and Return of the Jedi are my two favorites!!!!! update soon!!!

Danielle posted a comment on Thursday 17th August 2006 2:25pm for Chapter 3: The Sarlacc

loves it! my favorite part personally is when they break character or deviate from the movies...and then the adults watching them make me giggle as well....so how are they doing it? dreamscaping?

Mandy posted a comment on Thursday 17th August 2006 8:19am for Chapter 3: The Sarlacc

"...Dursley’s pet monkey-lizard, Salacious Crabbe..." Hehe. Nice.

Best line, though, had to be: "Princess Leia did not clobber Luke Skywalker with his own lightsaber!"

Thanks - the chapter gave me a few good laughs :-)

Sonicdale posted a comment on Thursday 17th August 2006 4:18am for Chapter 3: The Sarlacc

This keeps getting better.
Now cross some other movies. :)
That would be hilarious.

Good work.

amulder posted a comment on Wednesday 16th August 2006 10:02pm for Chapter 3: The Sarlacc

Ginny's part is wayyyyy at the end. You're actually doing the whole movie!?

Oh wait... I suddenly had this mental image of the wookie swinging through the trees with an Ewok riding his shoulders... Cosy, Harry, very cosy.

best,
...art

Ken Warner posted a comment on Wednesday 16th August 2006 5:51pm for Chapter 3: The Sarlacc

I think Hermoine in the famous metal bikini would be quite fine - as is your story
thanks

Jim Starluck posted a comment on Wednesday 16th August 2006 3:29pm for Chapter 3: The Sarlacc

Hehehehe..."Right rope..." I cracked up at that. And the rest from there to the end had me giggling (yes, I am a guy who is not ashamed to giggle).

Also, is it a bad sign that I read this chapter while listening to the corresponding music on my Return of the Jedi soundtrack? ¬ ¬

Jane Average posted a comment on Wednesday 16th August 2006 2:35pm for Chapter 3: The Sarlacc

This is, as you know quite well, hysterically funny, but the thing that makes me laugh the most are the names... Salacious Crabbe, it just rolls right off the tongue... ;)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Thank you very much, but I can take only a little of the credit.   The actual name of the monkey-thing, according to the script I'm working from, is "Salacious Crumb."   I just Potterfied it.   But it does sound rather good, doesn't it?   :-)