Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Wednesday 6th July 2011 6:54pm for Part Eight: To Seek the Lost

Aw dammit, I forgot this story leaves off on a sad note.

What's Pearl up to this chapter, anyway?

silvergoddess posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd September 2009 3:48pm for Part Eight: To Seek the Lost

Wah!!!! Just as it was getting to the good part! On a serious note I loved seeing your characters in a setting that has a stupid king, bad people, and no magic. And you always do such an amazing job with the plot twists.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Sorry. It's not forgotten, honest it's not, but it just keeps getting put off...

Lesa posted a comment on Monday 16th March 2009 11:56am for Part Eight: To Seek the Lost

I know I've probably said this already, but more, please? I love this one so very much!

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Wednesday 20th August 2008 2:35am for Part Eight: To Seek the Lost

Thought I would leave a longer review, as I have just re-read this (again)...And now we find the Longbottoms - or Portops I suppose. I'm sure the Pride have come up with a lovely cunning plan to free them. I like the idea of cruciatus-caused madness being slavery in this version of the Dangerverse. I think I have all the characters figured out, although I may have mixed up Angelina, Alicia and Katie...The only one I'm not sure of is Katherine Stone - care to cast any light on that? This last cliffie reeks strongly of a certain part of LwD - does John/Remus only have to call to get Morta/Danger back?? Update soon, pretty pretty please...Failing that, more Facing Danger would also be appreciated!
P.S I have left this review on ff.net as well, in case you thought it looked similar...

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Tuesday 13th May 2008 8:21pm for Part Eight: To Seek the Lost

This is a very good twist on the Dangerverse. I hope you haven't given up on it entirely as I'd like to see where it will go next.

Lesa posted a comment on Sunday 2nd March 2008 9:19am for Part Eight: To Seek the Lost

Please update!

I will say I love it, and how it all fits with the Dangerverse. Please, please update!

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Wednesday 26th December 2007 12:29am for Part Eight: To Seek the Lost

[Quote] "Do not leave me," he begged in a whisper barely louder than the hushed voices in the next room. "My Morta, do not leave me here all alone..."

Morta’s breath seemed, for an instant, to catch. Then a whisper so soft that his seemed a shout reached his ear.

"Why?"

John stared at his beloved, frozen in astonishment, and could not speak a word. [End quote]

"Because I love you, you silly twit, that's why. Now get back here so I can hug you and shake you and tell you never to leave me again!" mutters me.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 19th December 2007 8:19pm for Part Eight: To Seek the Lost

LOL at the way that Samuel talked to the messenger and Alison stood for it. Nice use of the Latin for left in Sinister too. I also liked his extremely dodgy character that is shot through with certain aspects of morality. The Mellis castle was a good name for Hogwarts too. Great chapter. More please.

Marauder Mischief posted a comment on Sunday 16th December 2007 10:12am for Part Eight: To Seek the Lost

Hmm, reviews stimulate the mind? let's see, i love it for one. it was kind of funny in the beginning, trying to figure out who everyone was. it ends so depressingly, and now i'm really sad. and it always takes you forever to update...

-sigh-

i fear i shall never know what happens to dear Morta and John before i am bombarded with yet more and more homework. while i adore math, i hate geometry.

-sigh-

anyhow, i love your stories. i used to constantly send my best friend excerpts from your stories, and eventually she told me to stop spoiling it for her and to just giver her the link.

heh heh.

anyhow, love it.

~Mischief

Maddie Potter posted a comment on Monday 10th December 2007 11:40pm for Part Eight: To Seek the Lost

UPDATE! YAY!

Thank-you so much! YOU CAN'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM THAT YOU UPDATED THIS STORY!

I'm going all capslock I'm so happy.

Now I want another update, purleeeeeeeeese.