Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Scott M posted a comment on Monday 8th July 2013 1:36pm for Chapter 13: Just Another Day (Year 6)

Eee, yay. :-) This was just as lovely to read this time around as it was the first time, even though I knew this moment was coming since early last chapter. I hadn't remembered all the details around it anyway, as often seems to happen when I reread something.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Tuesday 14th May 2013 11:37am for Chapter 13: Just Another Day (Year 6)

YAY! She's back! At long last! Great chapter thanks.

Scott M posted a comment on Wednesday 9th January 2013 3:44pm for Chapter 13: Just Another Day (Year 6)

Huzzah! I'm glad to see Aletha back; I thought that's where things might have been going a few chapters ago. If I'd thought to check, this would've been a lovely birthday present, but I thoroughly enjoyed it today as well. I am now officially caught up on all your posted writing, though of course I hope that changes soon. Best of luck on whichever writing comes to the fore next!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Well, happy belated birthday in any case.

ariel_boomer posted a comment on Wednesday 9th January 2013 12:51pm for Chapter 13: Just Another Day (Year 6)

I just wanted to know that you have huge fan, along with others I'm sure, who absolutely loves your work. I tell my friends about it and try to hook others. I haven't gotten your book yet but plan to. I can't wait to see how this ends and my friends and I discuss theories. Keep up the amazing work and needless to say - PLEASE keep updating :)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Thanks for enjoying!

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Thursday 27th December 2012 8:26pm for Chapter 13: Just Another Day (Year 6)

Heh. Nice interlude and plot development.

I remember a different version of that cigar song:

We three kings of Orient are, trying to smoke an exploding cigar. Boom!

We two kings...

I one king...

Silent night....

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Hadn't heard that one. Am still chortling.

Dangams posted a comment on Wednesday 19th December 2012 9:26pm for Chapter 13: Just Another Day (Year 6)

Yay, that was awesome! Aletha has her memory back! (Out of curiousity, was she always going to lose it, and was the nickname Letha ominous foreshadowing?)

Also, I greatly approve of the sentence 'the possible magical, ethical, and monetary repercussions of an attempt to cross-breed Chocolate Frogs and Peppermint Toads'. It is amazing. And I want to know if these talented entrepaneurs are successful.

And yay, plots and plans for various things! More soon!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Chalk that one up to fun coincidence. And I shall try to remember to check back with our entrepreneurs.

jua-chan posted a comment on Monday 17th December 2012 7:31am for Chapter 13: Just Another Day (Year 6)

I like this chapter. it is soft and christmasy. But at the same time some important stuff happens. I am glad letha is back to her old self.

I love the ravenclaw event and the recounting of christmas customs. Oh by the way, German families (at least mine anyway) also put their shoes out on St. Nikolaus day to receive sweets.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Great to know! I had fun looking up the different customs around the world.

Anansii posted a comment on Sunday 16th December 2012 9:32pm for Chapter 13: Just Another Day (Year 6)

Still hoping for a better ending to the Draco subplot, but good to see they're prepared.

Sang that song a LOT when I was a kid - good thing so did Meghan... :)

And Aletha's back to herself without losing anything. Yay!!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I have much evil planned for the Draco subplot. But you knew that.

tangentsferret posted a comment on Sunday 16th December 2012 12:01pm for Chapter 13: Just Another Day (Year 6)

Yay for weekly updates! I think you were rght, trying to fit the whole Gala in would have been overload. Love the idea of the Christmas Tradition Lectures: totally Ravenclaw, festive and educational both! And somehow I am certain that I know exactly what the leaf pin on Sirius' cloak looked like. I have been strictly forbidden from buying myself any new reading material of any kind or in any medium whatsoever until after Yule, but I promise to pick it up just as soon as ever I can.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Like my mother's that she wears on her coat, that she got the same day I got Arwen's Evenstar pendant, the day my dad took us both to see The Return of the King in the theater?

callie posted a comment on Sunday 16th December 2012 2:06am for Chapter 13: Just Another Day (Year 6)

a little bit of everything :) very very nice i loved every word!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I do try!

yulerule posted a comment on Sunday 16th December 2012 2:00am for Chapter 13: Just Another Day (Year 6)

I knew it! Last chapter, I suspected that Aletha's runaway thought was that she was now truly Aletha, and I was right! Now that Draco and Luna have brought it up, I'm curious to see what will happen to the last two goblin blades. It raises so many questions! Would Draco's dagger always Imprimatus the victim, or does the potion not work on true humans, as you implied? If the wielder had no animal in mind, would anything happen? I just love how there are so manythings going on at once! Great chapter, as usual.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Oops, did I imply that about the Imprimatus? I didn't mean to. No, it will work on anything, but like Harry's, Draco's dagger has bonded to him so it will only administer the potion if he, or a wielder he designates, wants it to.