Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Nenya posted a comment on Sunday 3rd February 2013 7:44am for Chapter 16: Something Old, Something New (Year 6)

I love that Percy is always the one to remember Ron's needs. I got a lump in my throat when he turned away from George and Crystal kissing. Poor guy. His Red Roads are amazing, though!

Basically this whole chapter was all about the Percy love for me :) although Aletha's theories are intriguing...

Anne B. Walsh replied:

He'll get something good before the story's quite over. Don't you worry.

Anansii posted a comment on Friday 1st February 2013 2:48am for Chapter 16: Something Old, Something New (Year 6)

Grin - so you're not going to tell US how Crystal tells the twins apart? :) Ends and beginnings - I like this chapter.

Meanwhile, I just went over to Smashwords and picked up Homecoming. This sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun...

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Look down the review list if you want to know. And I do try.

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Friday 1st February 2013 12:00am for Chapter 16: Something Old, Something New (Year 6)

Nice development.

Pity about Percy. I hope he finds somebody.

And you've kept whatever distinguishes Forge and Gred from us. No fair!

But really, keep up the good work! Now I have to decide if I want to read a fairy-taleish story set in the DV. Difficulties...

Anne B. Walsh replied:

You'll find out about the twins, I promise. Look down the reviews if you really wanna know. And Homecoming is informed by a fairy tale, but it isn't one, not really -- it's an Anne story, with all the general insanity that implies...

Bialystoker posted a comment on Thursday 31st January 2013 9:44am for Chapter 16: Something Old, Something New (Year 6)

'"Bigger on the inside than the outside." Harry grinned briefly. "And it's not even a police box."'

First Doctor Who reference, check. It only took you what, eight years? :)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Hey, cut me a break here. I may be the result of a mating between a Trekkie and a Whovian, but I never managed to get very far into the latter fandom on my own...

tangentsferret posted a comment on Tuesday 29th January 2013 10:14am for Chapter 16: Something Old, Something New (Year 6)

Thank you for another chapter! And now, a series of rather disconnected sentences that make perfect sense to me. After payday, I have a 2 new things to read, yay! The Red Roads make my head hurt, but it helps if I htink of them as being like the tesseract. Poor Percy. Now that I stop to think about it, I recall reading that a lot of identical twins are like that. Harry and Ginny are so cute sometimes. And look, here come the beginnings of Hope for Remus and Danger, hooray!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yep, lots of new reading material! I try for H/G cuteness... and hmm, Hope, you say? *looks innocent*

Phil Boswell posted a comment on Tuesday 29th January 2013 2:57am for Chapter 16: Something Old, Something New (Year 6)

Percy needs to find an Audrey, or near equivalent, ASAP.

Regarding your other news, book on order from Etsy already, looking forward to my Kindle version ;-)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Working on that.

buffarama posted a comment on Tuesday 29th January 2013 2:33am for Chapter 16: Something Old, Something New (Year 6)

shiny! police box! shiny shiny shiny shiny!

*is excited*

Anne B. Walsh replied:

What is it with you people and that doggone Doctor Who ref?

carolebear posted a comment on Tuesday 29th January 2013 12:45am for Chapter 16: Something Old, Something New (Year 6)

Look at me, reviewing two chapters in a row! Of course, I should be sleeping, but this is much more fun. So, if I guess right how to tell Fred and George apart, will you let me know? I think they are mirror twins and one is right handed and the other left handed. and thanks so much for the reply on my other questions, but I just want you to know that the answer was the kind that makes me want to pull my hair out. *snickers* I knew I would find out the information eventually; I just wanted a head start. (Is the fact that Luna is the one who knows a clue?)

I'm waiting for the Amazon copy of Homecoming to be available, so I hope to get it in the next couple of days. Very exciting!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Well done! And no, it's not really a clue that Luna knows who Hestia Jones is. Try looking in one of my other stories, one that was quiet for a LONG time and is now updating again...