Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Nenya posted a comment on Monday 23rd December 2013 5:43pm for Chapter 19: The Slytherin St. Valentine's Soiree (Year 6)

Hmm. So Luna has red translucent beads on her handflower. Are these anything at all to do with the potion in the ring she wears after Lucius stabs her with the dagger?

Nenya posted a comment on Thursday 13th June 2013 12:48pm for Chapter 19: The Slytherin St. Valentine's Soiree (Year 6)

A marathon of a re-read has all but confirmed something I guessed a while ago. Well, I say I guessed. It's more that lots of little things started to add up, and the more I thought about it, the more sense it made. The last quatrain of the first prophecy (and you sneakily re-evoke that here, with Remus remembering the day he met Danger and Neenie), the drinking temperature of the tea, the way Dumbledore doesn't actually confirm that Harry is the you-know-what, the way we're never told which Marauder it was (James wouldn't keep something like that quiet, I'm sure), the resemblance Harry notices between certain people and our dear Moony, the animagus form... Hmm, I'm not being very subtle. I'm doing my best to avoid potential spoilers for people who might just be casually scanning the reviews. Anyway, I think I know why Voldemort wants Remus, although it does beg the question - how could Lord Snakey possibly know about it when the man himself is unaware? If I'm way off with this, please do tell me - I'm in love with my theory but I'd rather be told now if it's wrong than get to the end of the DV and feel silly for getting so excited!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

To you, my friend, I say: Shhhhh... ;-)

LynnTerald posted a comment on Tuesday 11th June 2013 1:03am for Chapter 19: The Slytherin St. Valentine's Soiree (Year 6)

Selena and Rogers concieving Zach in Snape's office? Had me howling for three minutes straight.

Dean is a halfblood? Facinating! I wonder how this will affect the story-if it does at all.

And you've still got me curious about how you intend to incorporate Hermione's dream from when they were 14. Also, loved the 5th line of the new prophecy. Makes me hope for something a little better than just straight death for Fox. Whatever you have planned for Lucius, I hope that it is painful and inflicts more damage on him than he ever did for the Pack and Pride.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Dean's blood status will have only small effects on the story, but it's there. As for pain for Lucius... it's coming!

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Friday 8th March 2013 8:07pm for Chapter 19: The Slytherin St. Valentine's Soiree (Year 6)

Heh! Liked the party. And several little mysteries for us poor readers to puzzle over until the next chapter, and the next...

Always keep 'em wanting more, right? Great work!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

And now, you can have more. Nice timing!

Anansii posted a comment on Friday 8th March 2013 12:56am for Chapter 19: The Slytherin St. Valentine's Soiree (Year 6)

Consider yourself encouraged! Lots! :) And it's nice to see everybody enjoying themselves at least for awhile.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Oh, there'll be enjoyment all through. There'll just be pain to go along with it. Much like real life...

callie posted a comment on Thursday 7th March 2013 2:36am for Chapter 19: The Slytherin St. Valentine's Soiree (Year 6)

Loved it all!!!!!! Especially Luna and the twins' contribution to the sanctuary!!! Great work!... Now back to reading a widow in waiting!!!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Hope you're enjoying it!

ariel_boomer posted a comment on Wednesday 6th March 2013 4:33pm for Chapter 19: The Slytherin St. Valentine's Soiree (Year 6)

excellent job :) Origionaly when you had slytherains doing valentines day I had a hard time pictureing it but this turned out just right. Oh and LOVED the goblins last chapter. PLEASE keep updating!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Glad you liked! I had fun writing both parts, and more goblins are coming up within the next few chapters!

jua-chan posted a comment on Tuesday 5th March 2013 7:07am for Chapter 19: The Slytherin St. Valentine's Soiree (Year 6)

That was great.

Fred and George are just the best. And Luna too. I wish I could go to Sanctuary and see it myself. You make it sound like such a beatuiful place and although I know that it is meant for more dangerous times, I hope they will find a use for it after the war. It would be a shame to let it go to waste.

The Slytherins really surprised me. The first part was very traditional but stll fun. The second part...let's just hope noone tells Snape. I am curious what the headmaster would think. Then again we are talking about Dumbledore. There is a large chance he already knows.

I also hope that Snape never finds out about what happened in his office.

The part with the Spell was interesting. I really hope Dean's father was one of the decent sort and not a Death Eater or Pureblood who just had some fun. The other option could be a Squib though I do not know wheter they can father magical children. It is never really mentioned.

Looking forward to the possible fallout of this chapter (ie parents finding out) and the May Day events.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Oh, Snape knows. The Slytherins pretty much blackmailed him into allowing it by pointing out that agreeing to it was the only way he could have control over any of it. As for parents... see the start of Chapter 20!

karm23 posted a comment on Monday 4th March 2013 1:16am for Chapter 19: The Slytherin St. Valentine's Soiree (Year 6)

Anne,

It's been amazing these past few weeks getting reacquainted with all the characters of the Dangerverse. For some reason or another I had stopped following, and a comment on the FB group made me come back to it. I'd forgotten how addictive the DV stories could be, and going back through them has been lovely!

I'm really looking forward to what's coming in the next few chapters (It might be funny to read about the rest of the Valentine's Day Soiree. In a one-shot maybe?) and why might Voldemort be interested in Remus outside of his connection to Harry.

Hoping for the next one soon!

Carmen

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Possibly those five years or so when I wasn't updating much? Trying to get over that, I swear!