Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Thursday 16th May 2013 5:04am for Chapter 20: Collaborations and Consequences (Year 6)

Chuckled at Ron giving Hermione an over-acting award. Loved the balance between fun and darkness in this one. Gave the fluff a needed bit of weight to coutnerbalance. Lovely chapter.

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Wednesday 13th March 2013 9:04am for Chapter 20: Collaborations and Consequences (Year 6)

I find I'm enjoying the fluffiness at least as much as the plot. THe careful way you set things up, you can almost see the Jenga tower building itself up for the one touch that will knock it into a pile of blocks again. Except in your stories, the blocks get put together again into a stronger tower afterward.

Anyway, thanks for another chapter.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I figure most people find a way to build themselves back up again. If they didn't, we wouldn't still have a world.

Dangams posted a comment on Friday 8th March 2013 6:01pm for Chapter 20: Collaborations and Consequences (Year 6)

Haha, I see the chocolate frog/peppermint toad crossbreeding appears to have been successful. I wish those entrepeneuring students all the luck. I'd invest if I could. Also they should speak to the twins.

It seems the stormclouds gather. It seems that now I must tell the Pack and Pride to go forth with honour, to never look back, to bring glory upon their names, and to save the world. Forth Wulfingas!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I'll make sure to pass your messages along. :-)