Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

LynnTerald posted a comment on Tuesday 11th June 2013 2:36am for Chapter 22: Turning Through the Years (Year 6)

YES! GO, REGULUS!

*clears throat, modulates tone*

Kreature was never my favorite character and I hated him for getting Sirius killed the way he did, but...it still tore at me, his story. I never liked him as much as I did Dobby, but there it is. I didn't... couldn't ...hate him after hearing his tale of what had happened. Regulus dying so horribly was...sad when I understood the full scope. Its not as good as Sirius having his father or Dean having a blood father like that, but Regulus having a son and that son being who he is is more than good enough. I can't imagine the kind of terror that Regulus and Peter must have felt upon finding out that their woman was pregnant.

On that note, I can honestly say that I still don't like Peter, but that my opinion of him has softened. I wouldn't cry overmuch if they did indeed miss some lower-ranking Death Eaters in the clean up of the war...if they live that far through the war (as more eloquently stated by Danger or Aletha.)

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Friday 5th April 2013 9:31pm for Chapter 22: Turning Through the Years (Year 6)

Heh. Nice fluff! We likes it, we does!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yikes, it's a Gollum!

jua-chan posted a comment on Monday 1st April 2013 4:09pm for Chapter 22: Turning Through the Years (Year 6)

This chapter conicided with me lying in bed having the flu so for once I had all the time in the world to read it. I really like it.

I honestly didn't see the thing with Kreacher comming. I would not have thought him capable of serving a Muggleborn as he so obviously shows his disgust for them on a regular basis. I am curious to see wether that will work out or not.

The Amanda storyline still leaves me puzzled. I had a few ideas about what is going on and then Draco got possesed again and most of my ideas went out the window. Glad to know that there are still a lot of surprises in this story :)

The exploding wedding cake was a great idea. Gave me a good laugh.

Can't wait for the Gringotts break-in and then hopefully the distruction of two more horcruxes (locket and goblet).

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yay for reading, boo for flu. I think Kreacher will eventually get over his Muggleborn unhappiness because, after all, this is his Master Regulus's son. The Amanda storyline will be worked out fairly soon now!

callie posted a comment on Sunday 31st March 2013 11:19pm for Chapter 22: Turning Through the Years (Year 6)

Maybe a bit fluffy but I like fluff and there was some very interesting bits of plot in my opinion the slytherin curse progression being my favourite!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Fluff with plot, my specialty!

Dangams posted a comment on Sunday 31st March 2013 7:21pm for Chapter 22: Turning Through the Years (Year 6)

Ooh, very intriguing, this curse business. I eagerly await further information. Also, what kind of benefits can be gained by the Heirs for reversing a millenium-old fatal curse?

And it's good to see the reemergence of good!Kreacher. The operation name assigned by the Pride was also highly amusing. :D

More soon, please!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Well, as Neville was saying, who would the curse be turned back to? And as Hermione was saying, it would be Salazar's true Heir. That is, Voldemort. Putting him under a fatal curse sounds like fun, no?