Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Dangams posted a comment on Tuesday 4th February 2014 12:40pm for Chapter 48: Fight Brave and Bold (Year 7)

Awesome chapter! Was that my carbonara you gave to Harry, hmm? *looks suspiciously*

Also, clever clever Neenie. :D That's deliciously evil.

And I approve of Alex's latest rendition. 'fight brave and bold' is exactly the mindset I approve of.

Nenya posted a comment on Tuesday 4th February 2014 12:31pm for Chapter 48: Fight Brave and Bold (Year 7)

Oh wow, two updates in quick succession - Anne, you're spoiling us ;) I've changed my mind on my Lucius theory; I feel like there's something far more complex at play than I'd first guessed, and I'm betting it's linked to the sudden appearance of Dafydd and Amanda. I really liked the scene in the woods - I feel like Snape's dignified nod was the appropriate response! Also it's good to know Neenie's plans for her dagger; I was a bit worried about that little loose end. Regular February updates sound good to me - I can't wait for the fabled chapter 50 ;-)

SerenityLily posted a comment on Tuesday 4th February 2014 11:25am for Chapter 48: Fight Brave and Bold (Year 7)

Another brilliant chapter, as always :) a lot that I don't really understand, like Dafydd's and Amanda's sudden appearances but I eagerly await your explanations which have always been really good hehe.

I have so many theories about Lucius and his sudden behaviour - is it possible that Luna managed to get the potion into him after all, and it only took partial effect since he's already a werewolf? So he does HER bidding while pretending that she's the one doing his... I have so many ideas :D

But anyways thanks so much for the frequent updates and it's been wonderful seeing that 'new chapter' email in my inbox that makes me jump around in delight for about two minutes before I settle down to read. Look forward to seeing more soon!

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Tuesday 4th February 2014 2:49am for Chapter 48: Fight Brave and Bold (Year 7)

Another lovely chapter, for which I thank you. And the faster pace of updates to both SD and TSoS are much appreciated, indeed. I have to hope that our visitor (Alex?) will thwart Alecto's plans, which are beyond creepy!

Phil Boswell posted a comment on Tuesday 4th February 2014 1:00am for Chapter 48: Fight Brave and Bold (Year 7)

Usually when one speaks of a "dead man walking" it's a threat: why do I suspect that the Death Eaters would be wise to regard this as such, except they won't do anything until it's too late?

I know I recognise those names: are they actually the historical owners of those names, or something more recent?

So the next couple of chapters are going to get a little steamy? Good for them, and if Ron's conversation was what I think it might be, somebody is in for a pleasant shock ;-)

I'm in a kind of quandary: I want to see how you're going to end this, but I don't ever want it to stop!

karm23 posted a comment on Tuesday 4th February 2014 12:02am for Chapter 48: Fight Brave and Bold (Year 7)

Small events, or big ones. We'll see in the long run. Filler- ish is right, at this point I don't think any of your chapters lack information, or aren't important. Many things did happen in this chapter, and the appearance of Dafydd and Amanda is intriguing. And poor Echo, having to deal with such things, she's growing up very fast too, and not just for house elves. I would love to get a peek at that conversation between Remus and Ron. Your comment at the end is now making me look forward even more to the next couple of chapters. So until next time!

Anansii posted a comment on Monday 3rd February 2014 10:30pm for Chapter 48: Fight Brave and Bold (Year 7)

Still reading and enjoying - after all, while I'm not sure what's going on with Dafydd (Beauvois?) and Amanda I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it. :)

May the Carrows find themselves running around in circles biting their tails (grown for the occasion).

carolebear posted a comment on Monday 3rd February 2014 9:34pm for Chapter 48: Fight Brave and Bold (Year 7)

You know, I seem to remember that at one time, Aletha was looking into a potion that might allow Remus and Danger to conceive; is that why Danger sounded more hopeful than useful? And the laughing voice with the quatrain at the end, did it happen to sound like a naughty Slytherin of our acquaintance? (I wish Daffyd had hidden Alecto's wand, or maybe dropped it down a toilet somewhere?) I truly am looking forward to the next few chapters; there may be Bad Things, but I know that there will be at least one Good Thing in each chapter.

kendiara posted a comment on Monday 3rd February 2014 9:13pm for Chapter 48: Fight Brave and Bold (Year 7)

Oh oh Amanda....made me cry. I'm going to digest now...Ron and Remus can we have an outtake one day about how THAT conversation went down? Starwing's been hanging out with Snape huh? That couldn't be good or bad or anything at all important. Yay Evanie! Thanks I've been missing her. Also Echo :( I have to go back and re-read all of this, I'm missing stuff apparently.

LoneWolfe posted a comment on Monday 3rd February 2014 7:39pm for Chapter 48: Fight Brave and Bold (Year 7)

Squee! New chapter! And what a chapter it is. Filler-ish, perhaps, but it seems to be setting everything up for the non-stop action to follow. And speaking of action, the moment Ron went in to see Remus, I knew. More squeeing from me. I know it's not much in the way of a review - I never have been able to write a decent one - but I wanted to tell you that I appreciate the monumental amount of blood, sweat, tears, and time that has gone into (and is still going into) this universe that's now been delighting me for nearly a decade. Thank you, and thank you on behalf of my retirement-age mother, who you hooked on fanfic all those years ago.

buffarama posted a comment on Monday 3rd February 2014 6:49pm for Chapter 48: Fight Brave and Bold (Year 7)

heeeeeeeeeeeee. Bemide om Bemidi, beloved both. wonder which the master of malfoy manor was ending up summoning

frances posted a comment on Monday 3rd February 2014 6:21pm for Chapter 48: Fight Brave and Bold (Year 7)

Dafydd and Amanda!!! I cannot wait to see where this goes! So very excited for frequent updates. I'm still very curious about Lucius. There's something slightly off about his motivations even though he makes very good excuses to Voldemort...