Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Friday 10th March 2017 4:44am for Chapter 52: Locked and Barred (Year 7)

Hi Anne,

I must say it has been a while.

I had a huge computer crash about 4/5 years ago and lost everything. Every link. Every page. Every adress. Thankfully, had most pictures on External hardrive. So I admit that I lost contact with quite a few sites because it simply slipped my mind. Cleaning out desk drawers & night stand a few months back gave me a big surprise. There are about 40 or so HP fanfics I have printed out & bound. This was all before I had a bigger screened phone to read easily on ;)

Found Dangerverse & decided to re-read. Read on via the website & realized I came to the part I had never read before & seeing the dates of updating....made sense. My last was pre-Draco 'dying' & Luna 'failed' revenge.

Sucked me right back in. You even managed to make me love it even more. And this morning...the Peter & Evanie part....dang Hun, I cried like a baby. It was not a pretty cry either.

Just so happy to finally being able to read the rest of this most awesome story though I realize your head is in way different realms by now.

Thank you.

C

Prongsie posted a comment on Wednesday 18th June 2014 10:50am for Chapter 52: Locked and Barred (Year 7)

And here I am again, at the end (for now) of SD. I'm going to cry buckets when you finish this story, just FYI. Buckets and buckets. But before that day arrives: hurray, more chapters!

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Tuesday 17th June 2014 12:40am for Chapter 52: Locked and Barred (Year 7)

I hope the assault on the hilltop goes better than Tonks stakeout!

tocom81 posted a comment on Monday 16th June 2014 2:07am for Chapter 52: Locked and Barred (Year 7)

So glad to see this story updating and congratulation to conquering you writer's block demons!

While I have no idea where the booby traps in finding the last horocrux lie (and I am sure you put some hints about this somewhere in a prophecy), I am hopefully looking at Malfoy Manor where, I suppose, Voldemort finds less Death Eater than he thinks... and I am so looking forward to the reveal of what is really going on with Draco and Luna! So thank you and keep going :-) !

hunk5286 posted a comment on Friday 13th June 2014 1:53pm for Chapter 52: Locked and Barred (Year 7)

Amazing new chapter! You just made my day. Hogwarts, the Horcrux hunt, the Order and the Red Shepherds all moving forward together. And wouldn't 'Lucius' call Nymphadora niece instead of cousin?

Leleni posted a comment on Friday 13th June 2014 1:32pm for Chapter 52: Locked and Barred (Year 7)

I have two comments to make at this time:

Neenie and Draco sure are cute together. Hermionie being able to dream about them is a very nice way to keep tabs on where they are existing. This shouldn't awaken any suspicions at all....

It is a good thing that 'Lucius' didn't give the other DEs enough time to think before sweeping Tonks up and away. Otherwise someone might have thought of the havoc that a trained Metamorph could cause in the heart of the enemy's base.

Lel

Lesa posted a comment on Friday 13th June 2014 12:22am for Chapter 52: Locked and Barred (Year 7)

You give me more and more hope as to just "who" is inhabiting Lucius, and I love it. I can't pin all my hopes on it and my thoughts on Starwing, but this chapter did suggest that as a stronger likelihood. Cannot wait to figure out if I'm right or not, and if I am right, the faces on all the Death Eaters will be something to behold. I'm sensing that Annette Selene Pettigrew will shortly become Annette Selene Pettigrew Weasley, which makes me exceedingly happy. Peter did what good he could in the end, and suspect would be perfectly happy to see Annette grow up a Weasley. Glad to hear your personal situation has gotten better!