Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd June 2015 6:59pm for Chapter 54: There All Along (Year 7)

That was so unfair. I am so pleased I don't have to wait although that's why the reviews are probably going to be so short and intermittent! Love this.

hunk5286 posted a comment on Tuesday 8th July 2014 7:20pm for Chapter 54: There All Along (Year 7)

Here comes the part that Draco dreamed about. Waaaaaaaay back when he had a dream that he was in Lucius Malfoy's body in Malfoy Manor and a DE was telling him Remus Lupin had arrived!

Erika Shulkusky posted a comment on Monday 7th July 2014 3:38pm for Chapter 54: There All Along (Year 7)

All I can say is WOW. I just read the past few chapters all at once and as usual, I am left wanting more.....we know that the story is hurtling towards its climax, and in the end we know that Harry must triumph, but the road looks to be a bumpy one. My theory is that Remus will distract Voldy and his pet Deatheaters while Harry and Ron can do their thing........I just hope Remus doesn't pay with his life. And, I am thinking Luna has a role in this, what is with the stitchery? It must mean something. Anxiously awaiting the next chapters!

Erika

Face Toward the Dawn posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd July 2014 9:10pm for Chapter 54: There All Along (Year 7)

"But still, he married Bellatrix." Right up till then, I thought they were talking about Peter and Evie. Remus! The ending! Eeeee! Is this the Big Ending? Hooray!

Dangams posted a comment on Saturday 28th June 2014 3:10pm for Chapter 54: There All Along (Year 7)

WHAT? REMUS!

But if this is how it must be, lion's son, let it end in glorious fire. Summon an inferno like no other! Burn that accursed place to the ground!

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Friday 27th June 2014 1:21am for Chapter 54: There All Along (Year 7)

Cliffhanger? Only off the edge of Mt. Everest, with exposure all the way down to MSL (sea level).

I feel like there's something else going on here, though. Hermione blowing up like that feels like more than tiredness -- as if something in the spell is backlashing at her and maybe Harry.

And Starwing remains a mystery... One possibility: Luna was never under the Imprimatus, she's been faking it all along. But then... why would she pass up all those opportunities to kill Lucius? Unless... she has somehow forseen that she is the one to destroy Nagini. It would be perfect, Lucius thinks she is totally under his control, so neither he nor Moldy Voldy will think to take precautions against her.

Alternatively, she is under the Imprimatus, but for some reason has partial resistance and her personality is gradually reasserting itself. Which is what it _looks_ like is happening, but I never trust an author -- especially one as sneaky and devious as Anne -- to have surface appearances be what is really happening.

And, relating to the Dangerverse Main as a whole rather than to this chapter. Inspired by Anne's use of bits and pieces of popular musicals -- J&tTDC, LM, PotO, etc.: For reasons unknown to us, Lucius wants to produce a play, but is unable to decide between two, a comedy or a serious drama. Then a ghostly voice speaks to him: Use the Farce, Luce.

MoonlitLightning posted a comment on Thursday 26th June 2014 7:32pm for Chapter 54: There All Along (Year 7)

1) I seem to remember Luna saying Ron would have to choose between saving himself and saving a friend in a fall... which is the first place my mind went with that new prophecy.

2) Draco is in Lucius somehow but I don't know HOW

3) !!!! I haven't been reading this since 2007 for Remus to die!! Draco-Lucius and Starwing had better fix it!!

kendiara posted a comment on Thursday 26th June 2014 6:09pm for Chapter 54: There All Along (Year 7)

My God that is going to send Kitten over the edge. Remus is as much the lion's son as Harry is, but Harry will have a damn hard time forgiving himself for this when its over. "Two witches a lion and serpent." I know who that is :) Not sure where Luna is going with it, but that's gotta be the pack parents. Maybe Nagini. My mantra of that's not Lucius Malfoy stands. I don't know that its Fox, but I'm kinda sure its Draco. That's what happens when you split someone in two. I kinda love and hate you, which I figure is going to continue until October...

Prongsie posted a comment on Thursday 26th June 2014 5:32pm for Chapter 54: There All Along (Year 7)

Okay, I was aware of the snow globe (soooo proud of myself), but OMG. Remus. Remus! Remus!!!! Though you did kind of predict in your prophecies. I sincerely hope there will be a way for him out of there. I'm counting on it.