Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Tuesday 14th May 2013 10:15am for Chapter 8: The Mysterious Ripping Noise (Year 6)

Always enjoy a mysterious noise and the Avengers was a great show. Nice chapter thanks.

jua-chan posted a comment on Saturday 30th June 2012 6:46pm for Chapter 8: The Mysterious Ripping Noise (Year 6)

So after my exams were finally over, I was eager to start on Chapter 3 of Surpassing Danger...well that didn't work since I started missremembering details and imputing events that never happened from other stories. So I did the sensible thing and started from the beginning. After 4 weeks and endless sleepless night I have now gotten this far again. And let me say the Dangerverse is still as great and alive as I remember it from my previous read-throughs. You have truely created an amazing work.

Congratulations also on your book will buy myself a copy soon (stupid paycheck taking so long).

So now to Surpassing Danger: It's great. It's fantastic. I love it and well done. I still have my suspicions about what will really happen to Draco (since we all know nothing is ever as it seems) but that is for the future. Amanda is a great character, although I prefer Luna. I hope she will be alright. Sanctuary is coming allong nicely and that together with the Red Sheperts help schould improve their chances in the war. I hope Letha and Sirius will be allright. I cried again, when I read over how Letha became Mare. Poor her. Evanie and Peter is weird. On one hand I am used to hating Peter but on the other I can't hate him anymore, not with how he treats his wife. I just hope that everything turns out alright, even though I still think Peter will never be able to make up his mistakes from the past. I agree with Megan, I miss Hagrid too. Wonder what happened to Norberta and Gwarp.

Off to read the next chapter. Hope your book sells well and good fortune for the future.

Ann Star posted a comment on Tuesday 19th June 2012 10:34am for Chapter 8: The Mysterious Ripping Noise (Year 6)

I brought A Widow in Waiting . Looking forward to reading it at some point soon, once I'm finished with my last couple of class assignments. Romance isn't my preferred story type, but if it's as good as this chapter and your fanfics in general, I'm sure I'll like it.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I hope you're enjoying the story!

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Saturday 16th June 2012 9:40am for Chapter 8: The Mysterious Ripping Noise (Year 6)

Another good chapter. THank you. But...

Wand, quill, parchment? Okay, quill writes on parchment, parchment covers wand... but what does wand do to quill?

And "LC"? If that's Lily, I think it should be LE. You'd be unlikely to make a mistake like that, so what am I missing?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

LC stands for Lily Cecilia. And wand enchants quill, of course.

callie posted a comment on Wednesday 13th June 2012 9:49pm for Chapter 8: The Mysterious Ripping Noise (Year 6)

Yay!!!!!! this was a lovely surprise to come home to after my second last exam! as usual i loved every word! and taking from the semi superhero theme of the avengers could Neville be Dr X from xmen? that's who i first think of with the wheelchair... Can't wait for everything that you've got planned... slug potion... halloween ball... amanda (how ever her story ends im sure it will surprise me) buying the ebook of a widow in waiting tomorrow! can't wait!!!!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Nicely done with Neville's costume!

tangentsferret posted a comment on Wednesday 13th June 2012 8:25pm for Chapter 8: The Mysterious Ripping Noise (Year 6)

"The Mysterious Ripping Sound". Really, did you HAVE to? Because all I can think now is "Snape, Snape, Severus Snape..." (runs off to amazon by way of Youtube)

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yes, yes, I did have to. Mwahaha.

Milarqui posted a comment on Wednesday 13th June 2012 1:40pm for Chapter 8: The Mysterious Ripping Noise (Year 6)

So... If I am not mistaken, Ron and Hermione are going as the main characters of The Avengers (British Avengers) and Neville is going to be someone that uses a wheelchair... Professor Charles Xavier?

Either way, this chapter was real fun, and I liked it a lot.

BTW, I could totally see Harry and Ginny going as Cyclops and Jean Grey. If you throw in a few shout outs to Mutant Storm, it would be funny, too.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Milarqui

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Well done on all counts with the costumes! Couldn't resist having Harry be the Big Bad Wolf, though.

Hot48cricket posted a comment on Wednesday 13th June 2012 1:31pm for Chapter 8: The Mysterious Ripping Noise (Year 6)

Hee hee....I just love Peeves! Can't wait to start Widow in Waiting! Looking forward to the Halloween ball....and the quidditch match!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Peeves is such a brat. But he's fun to write.

Dangams posted a comment on Wednesday 13th June 2012 12:26pm for Chapter 8: The Mysterious Ripping Noise (Year 6)

Another awesome chapter! And awesome news! I like all the little (and not so little) references in this chapter. :D

Anne B. Walsh replied:

You know me. I love me some references.