Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Tuesday 14th May 2013 10:28am for Chapter 9: The Hufflepuff Halloween Extravaganza (Year 6)

Loved the chainspoons and Snape as a vampire. Fun chapter.

Tanydwr posted a comment on Thursday 5th July 2012 1:14pm for Chapter 9: The Hufflepuff Halloween Extravaganza (Year 6)

It's lucky Shakespeare was never copyrighted, isn't it? Actually, lucky for Shakespeare that plagiarism was all the rage back then too...

I love it. And I look forward to seeing how Elemental Heirs turns out, since the characters and universe will be rather different...

Anne B. Walsh replied:

The Great Copier, one of my teachers used to call him. The universe may be different, but I think you'll recognize some of the characters...

Stephenie posted a comment on Sunday 1st July 2012 1:31am for Chapter 9: The Hufflepuff Halloween Extravaganza (Year 6)

Already reviewed, but just bousght a Widow in waiting, and I can;t wait fot the next book in the series, as even though grace and thunder are settled, their story is by no means over yet as I can see that such two strong and hot tempered people have to learn about compromose as they begin their life together, no matter of the love that they share.

cheers

S

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Oh, absolutely. They both have to learn to bend a little, and it's not natural to either of them...

callie posted a comment on Friday 29th June 2012 8:14am for Chapter 9: The Hufflepuff Halloween Extravaganza (Year 6)

Awsome! loved it! especially the ice sculptures! cant wait for more!!!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yes, that was fun, wasn't it?

greatlakesmolly posted a comment on Thursday 28th June 2012 9:00pm for Chapter 9: The Hufflepuff Halloween Extravaganza (Year 6)

Forgive me for not having much to say -- i wanted to make sure I could use this correctly. I love the lightheartedness of this chapter, and fear it's about to be contrasted starkly as Voldemort makes his presence known.

Snape's dress robes must be subtle in ther richness. What does that mean? Hmmm...

I'm recommending AWIW to all my reader friends, as it is great summer reading.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Well, it's not his robes that Harry was seeing... it was something else.

Dangams posted a comment on Wednesday 27th June 2012 11:48am for Chapter 9: The Hufflepuff Halloween Extravaganza (Year 6)

That was awesome! I loved the costumes, the pranks, the ice-carving, everything!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I had such fun writing it.

tocom81 posted a comment on Wednesday 27th June 2012 6:25am for Chapter 9: The Hufflepuff Halloween Extravaganza (Year 6)

Always happy to get a new chapter of Danger. I hope, there is no drama coming along, they always do at Halloween....

Bought AWiW and will gladly read it in my vacations!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Nope, no drama this time. Just fun. Drama is on the way though!

Stephenie posted a comment on Wednesday 27th June 2012 5:29am for Chapter 9: The Hufflepuff Halloween Extravaganza (Year 6)

Let me check that I've got this right - the the costumes of poeple you have mentioned at the ball, and before

Pride

Harry and Ginny as the Wolf and Red Riding Hood

Ron and Hermione as Jogn Steed and Emma Peel

Draco and Luna as Fantast Mr Fox and Matilda Wormwood

Neville and Meghan as listed

Sirius and Aletha as Radames and Aida from Aida

Prof McGonagall as listed

dumbledore as Gandalf

is seamus indiana jones (with the fedora hat)

dean and lindz i don't get

selena is easy as bo peed but how does cowboy rodger relate

snape as vampiric dracula (I assume)

percy as the scarlet pimpernel

fred ,george and crustal and homicidial maniacs

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Nicely done on almost all points. Seamus is dressed as Kermit the Frog (thus his comment about finding a Miss Piggy). Dean is a West Ham football player (since we know from canon he's a fan) and Lindz is therefore one of their fangirls. Selena and Roger are a nod to "Toy Story" and Crystal's comment about being a homicidal maniac is also a quote from "The Addams Family". I think that should be everybody!

Prongsie posted a comment on Wednesday 27th June 2012 2:58am for Chapter 9: The Hufflepuff Halloween Extravaganza (Year 6)

It was a fabulous chapter, as always :) But just let me get all excited about *OMGOMGOMGOMG* Elemental Heirs! Romeo and Juliet with a twist, hurray!

Anne B. Walsh replied:

More twist than R&J, actually. With lots of DV.