Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Contrition posted a comment on Saturday 1st July 2017 12:50pm for Epilogue: That They Lived

Woo! I've finished! What a pleasure it's been for me to come back and finally finish this story, which I never had a chance to do back when it was written. I know you're not active on this site anymore, but I still wanted to leave my final message. What a beautifully handled story, and my favorite Harry Potter fanfiction by far. You're a talented writer, and you handled the many plot twists and competing threads expertly. Dangerverse has been a wonderful journey. Thanks for the memories :)

RRS777 posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2016 7:37pm for Epilogue: That They Lived

I absolutely LOVED this story. You are a wonderful author, and this is one of the best fanfictions that I have ever read.

Denya posted a comment on Sunday 21st June 2015 6:26am for Epilogue: That They Lived

Anne,

Congratulations on finishing such an extended story!

Equally, congratulations on taking the leap of faith & publishing your original fiction!

I apologise for only reviewing now, but I hate reading WIP's, so I waited until you were completely finished. Con-crit is probably useless now - so I'll just say that you have done many many things right.

So right that I'm on my way to Amazon to buy Cat Tales (grin).

All success & Keep Writing!

Denya

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd June 2015 5:43pm for Epilogue: That They Lived

Was that a Terry Pratchett joke with the "What Owl?" bit? I just have the Duck Man in my head now. Such loveliness.

I was going to say I don't have words, but that would be a cop out, so here are some completely inadequate thanks for everything you've given us:

Ahh I can't say goodbye. I have to say au revoir, because I'm sure one day I'll be reading this again. Or something else by you and with Danger in it. Going to miss this world so very much. Thank you for all the beautiful memories. You made a world and shared it with us and it was glorious.

altissimus posted a comment on Tuesday 17th February 2015 5:58pm for Epilogue: That They Lived

Dangerverse Remus and I have the same birthday, albeit mine was several years later. That might even have been one of the things that hooked me from the title of the first chapter. I love how you ended the same way you began.

Now, I guess it's time to re-read all of the AU's, which I haven't read in years, or maybe go re-read the Chronicles of Narnia - all your references have made me want to read those books again.

Thank you Anne! I will move on to your original books soon, once I've given myself a breather.

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Thursday 13th November 2014 5:53pm for Epilogue: That They Lived

"Society for Combat Approximation," huh? Well, I have to admit it's better than "Society for Creative Anachronism".

A lovely ending, even if I do have a little trouble telling the "clans" apart or figuring out who is associated with which. Remus = lion, Harry = wolf, Ginny = cat, Draco = fox... After that, I get a little confused.

Dangams posted a comment on Sunday 2nd November 2014 12:51pm for Epilogue: That They Lived

You have built a monument more lasting than bronze, and your kleos will never be destroyed.

Well done! It's been an amazing ride, and over the past eight years or so, the Dangerverse has been a wonderful and amazing place to be. You've brought it to a worthy end, and the last few chapters were the right mix of heartwarming, humorous, and fantastic.

Hail the PAGE, and I can't wait for your next story. :)

Face Toward the Dawn posted a comment on Saturday 1st November 2014 8:44pm for Epilogue: That They Lived

SCA! You fit the SCA into Dangerverse! AND Naked Quidditch match!

And those ending words ... *sniff*

How long have you been planning to end with that line?

Hot48cricket posted a comment on Saturday 1st November 2014 11:45am for Epilogue: That They Lived

Hot dang!!! 10 years....its been a wild and bumpy ride!!!!

Well done!!!!

Nenya posted a comment on Saturday 1st November 2014 11:00am for Epilogue: That They Lived

I didn't review after my first read through as I was something of an emotional wreck. This story has meant so much to me over the years and I hope the same will be true for my eventual kids. Thank you for sticking with it, with us, and with the Pack and Pride; this was the perfect way to end things. Happy damn birthday to you indeed, Remus John Lupin.

buffarama posted a comment on Saturday 1st November 2014 6:02am for Epilogue: That They Lived

*purrrrrrrr*

Waywren Truesong posted a comment on Saturday 1st November 2014 2:53am for Epilogue: That They Lived

ah, but what a long, strange trip it's been... and such a wonderful one.

Thank you so much for sharing all your hard work with us.

Ryu Son Goku posted a comment on Saturday 1st November 2014 12:43am for Epilogue: That They Lived

Yeah!!!!! Thank you for creating this opus. It was a fun wild ride!

Anansii posted a comment on Saturday 1st November 2014 12:19am for Epilogue: That They Lived

And I find myself remembering Schmendrick, in The Last Unicorn. "There are no happy endings, because nothing ever really ends." Which of course suggests happiness without endings which is just fine with me. :) Thank you very much indeed for the journey, now to go back to the beginning and start over. (OK, I didn't have that much patience - I'm already partway through the reread of Living Without Danger.

qadoshkyrie posted a comment on Friday 31st October 2014 10:21pm for Epilogue: That They Lived

...This is the moment,This is the time,When the momentum and the moment Are in rhyme!...

.... For all these years,I've faced the world alone,And now the time has comeTo prove to themI've made it on my own!...

...When I look back,I will always recall,Moment for moment,This was the moment,The greatest moment Of them all!...

This is the Moment, Jekyll and Hyde

Of all the the tributes, songs and various trivia I could think of, this is the only culminating song I could think of to give you tribute. And as much as this is the end, it's certainly not the end of your work, but rather your beginning into a much bigger world.

Thank you so much for sharing this dream with the world, thank you for never giving up on it, and actually finishing this impossible vision. The fanfic world is filled with a lot of stories trying to rewrite the seven years, many thought provoking, but few finished.

God be with you on the next steps. ^_^ (and I hope you pick up your frozen story soon!)

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Friday 31st October 2014 10:17pm for Epilogue: That They Lived

Thank you for your great story. It is always nice to read a unique story and Danger Veurse was very unique stoy.

Again Thanks

MPF

PS I hope you fill the very large gap!

DrT posted a comment on Friday 31st October 2014 6:44pm for Epilogue: That They Lived

Thanks again for ten years!

"T"

LoneWolfe posted a comment on Friday 31st October 2014 5:41pm for Epilogue: That They Lived

It's a happy ending, and yet I bawled all through the entire chapter. Humble thanks, O Great Author, for taking us all on a journey fraught with so many emotions. I spent longer with the Dangerverse than with the originals (I was a latecomer to that party), and it shows. As much as the ridge started all of it, this tell feels far more real to me. I can hardly believe it's over. I suspect it will take a while to sink in. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for an amazing, wonderful, emotional decade of reading. I hope to have decades more of it.