Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Phil Boswell posted a comment on Thursday 29th January 2015 12:01pm

A little nit-pick that I noticed while I'm writing this up for the wiki: when did Ardan pass Harry's wand to Caelin?

Stephenie posted a comment on Tuesday 9th April 2013 6:48am

Me again

sorry I accidently hit enter

So as I was saying

Megan has the easiest time adjusting because not only is the the youngest, and therefore more able grasp that Narnia is real and live there, she is the most ready to become a princess. She is also desperate for the love and caring that the Kings and Queens are providing. We have seen that from realier chapters that Meghan has grown up having a mother who does love her but- finds it difficult to, you have said that the distance created by Sirius and his imprisonment has had implications on the relationship of Meghan and Aletha. Caelin and Gilles, Arden and Illana are ready to provide that uconditional and espressed loved and Meghan is more than ready to take it in.

I should leave Harry for last, but he is easier to explain. Though he may be Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived, he (as he himself states) has until recently had no one (adult) whom he could rely on. Though there are the professors, especially Dumbledore and McGonagall and Mr and Mrs Weasley, there is no one solely his, that he trusts. There is Sirius of course, but he has only been arund for about a year, and Harry is dealing with the consequences of his upbringing at the Dursley's, and Sirius has not exactly been around and easy for Harry to access. Here in Narnia, there are four adults who are ready and willing to treat him as a son. He luxuriates in that knowledge and realises he is happy there.

Draco has grown up with two parent, and though they probably do love him, the Malfoy's seen an undemostrative sort, that while Draco may know that, it hasn't been expressed in the manner in which the Kings and Queens are doing. Despite all, Ray is beginning to enjoy himself and like himself. the Presence of the white wizard seems stagnate currently, but that will change, but Ray has pushed the kowledge to the back of his mind.

Hermione, has the hardest time off all the four in adjusting to ther new life as a Princess of Narnia. all the reasons listed for the others have bearing on Hermione as well as a few others.

She is the oldest, and logical, while as a girl she dreamed of Narnia, parts of she refused to believe that it was real. Hermione had the most normal childhood, two parents who loved her and expressed it. That puts her above all others from that alone. She also, because of her bookish nature had touble seeing life and experience outside of her booklearning, and Narnia is mostly not bookwork, and she sees this as an disadvantage and therefore tries all the harder to make it up, making it even harder for herself to adjust.

These are my thougts from my reread

now for this chapter

nice to see that Meghan an Ray are finally getting along, and are beginning to put their spare room history behind them while they are in narnia. Ray opens up, that while he may be older, he wasn't taught any different and it is only since Narnia that he is thinking for himself and being taugh new ways and methods to think.

Stephenie

Stephenie posted a comment on Tuesday 9th April 2013 6:24am

Love the chapter.

On reading the whole story, which I just did, I am seeing patterns in the comfort levels of the four in Narnia and how they are relating to the experience.

Megan - is easy, simply by being the youngest she is the most

Sandrine Lupin posted a comment on Wednesday 20th March 2013 8:37am

Hello

good chapter as always.

I was not really inspired with yet another crossover, but it is really well written, and you're right that it as a lot of similarities.

If I recall correctly, Edmund is saved by Aslan, so maybe Aslan can clean Ray from evil so that the white wizard.

I would like to protest to have update more frequently, but considering that you take the time to write a good story and you share it with us, I can't really complain too loud...

So I hope you will update soon

keep well with the good stuff.

sandrine

callie posted a comment on Monday 18th March 2013 1:15am

Cute little chapter!

Scott M posted a comment on Sunday 24th February 2013 10:49pm

Nice to see Draco loosening up a bit - more than he thinks he is himself, in some ways. Having him be left-handed is an interesting idea as well. I can certainly see pureblood society as somewhere that'd still be trained against. Does that mean if he works a little now he could become ambidextrous? Might be a nice advantage for the Snake in him.

callie posted a comment on Thursday 14th February 2013 8:50pm

Ray!!!!!!!!!!! I love ray!!!!!! Though part of me does wonder what is going to happen when the white wizard comes back to claim Draco... Will ray stay? Or will draco come back?

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Tuesday 15th January 2013 9:23am

Well, this chapter is all happy. All I can say is, thank you for writing this, I really liked it and I'm glad you haven't abandoned this crossover!

Arnel posted a comment on Monday 14th January 2013 2:14am

It was nice to get a glimpse of what was going through Harry, Hermione and Draco's heads prior to them getting involved in the revel. I'm glad Harry has found a place where he feels "at home" and, even if he is a prince, feel like an ordinary young man. I'm glad he's getting the help he needs with his dreams, too. Hopefully, what he learns here he will eventually be able to take back to Hogwarts when it's time.

As for Hermione, you've summed her up precisely. The bookworm at heart, she really does need to learn the lessons Queen Ilana is imparting and that in order to help out a friend, she's putting herself in an unfamiliar situation.

Nata is definitely correct that Draco has a long way to go and I am uneasy about the White Wizard's influence on him. The thoughts Draco was thinking prior to his conversation with Nata are quite disturbing.

All in all, a very enjoyable chapter. I'm looking forward to the next one.

Anansii posted a comment on Sunday 13th January 2013 8:35pm

Well, I'm certainly enjoying it - I do believe you've caught the flavor nicely.

callie posted a comment on Saturday 12th January 2013 9:44pm

:) Harry likes Narnia.... Yay!!!! Also go Nata!!! She stepped in and saved the day... For now... Also I'm assuming the black dwarf has a resemblance to our favourite potions master just like everyone else who has a counterpart...

ProfessorBinns posted a comment on Thursday 10th January 2013 1:55am

This is quite intriguing and lovely. Kudos for creating your own lore. I look forward to more.

Arnel posted a comment on Monday 7th January 2013 5:12pm

I found this story through the notification system on the site and I'm glad I took the time to read it. I usually don't read crossovers, but because I love the Narnia stories, I was very curious about how you would meld the two stories. I like what I see; Harry, Hermione and Draco seem very much in character, but I sense there is much turmoil within Draco, for he has pledged himself to do something he inately knows is wrong. I am hoping that, like your BC story, he will ultimately desert the White Wizard and help to defeat him, instead of helping him become triumphant over Narnia. There is good in Draco, buried deep within him, that I hope you will be bringing forth, to let him make his own decisions as to which path he wants to take in life, both lives as it were.

I'm also hoping that this story is truly un-abandoned. Having read this far in three days, I'd like to see it completed and brought to its conclusion. Well done.

triciaelbl posted a comment on Friday 4th January 2013 9:35pm

Lovely! I'll need to reread, I'm glad to say, but even as a first read it was wonderfully rich and complex. I love the parallels with the Dangerverse pack! Can't wait to hear more!

Saraih Behira posted a comment on Saturday 17th November 2012 11:34pm

I quite like this, I hope you find the time to update it sometimes soon :)

LynnTerald posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd February 2011 4:32pm

Yay. Your stories always cheer me up. I'm a little sad that you haven't touched this story in a few years, but you're still actively writing and that means that you might come back to it one day. I also figured out who the four travelers were: The Four Founders. The healing and the fire powers are what gave it away for me. I suspected at the part where the one guy learned to speak snake, but I couldn't be sure until this chapter. I also thought it interesting that you changed their names, but history has been known to distort names and places so that could have easily happened in one world or the other.

Either way, you've got me really interested in this story now and I want to see what happens so I'll keep an eye out for updates on it.

LynnTerald posted a comment on Sunday 30th January 2011 11:54am

Do I sense a recurring theme? Seven red-headed dwarfs who are six boys and one girl? A dryad who can move like that? All we need now is a male nymph or something that can easily blow thins up and make things grow. :)

wilfite posted a comment on Friday 20th August 2010 11:56am

Its later then 2008, but oh, how I want this story not to die. I have loved Chronicles of Narnia for as long as I can remember and this is one of the most wonderful crossovers I have ever read. There are some wonderful bits of forshadowing here as well. I would dearly love to see how this is going. Do you have it outlined? If so and you are not going to continue, would you be willing to share? I can literally see the characters in my mind as I read. Not many can paint word pictures that way. Im hoping you will continue. I love the story so far.

In Hope, Jane

ilovewhydouneedtoknow posted a comment on Friday 19th February 2010 7:04pm

u should really update considering its 2010 i like it the story ive always liked the lion the witch and the wardrobe serires

Proginoskes posted a comment on Friday 18th September 2009 6:08am

Re: Who and what:
Well Regulo sounds like Regulus, and Beatrix sounds like Bellatrix, but two wizards and two witches, engaged in one great work? Sounds like the Founders Four. Beatrix is Hufflepuff, Regulo is Slytherin, Leticia is Ravenclaw, and Gaubert is Gryffindor.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Very, very good!