Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Nenya posted a comment on Saturday 28th December 2013 5:36pm

Oh gosh, I totally forgot to ask...what in the world happened to Peter?

Nenya posted a comment on Saturday 28th December 2013 5:34pm

An absolute delight, Anne, as ever. Many thanks :)

Nenya posted a comment on Saturday 28th December 2013 5:19pm

I find myself wanting to read Narcissa's literary efforts...

Nenya posted a comment on Saturday 28th December 2013 4:57pm

I like this :) what if Lucius died, and Narcissa chose to live? Came to it a bit late, but this way I get to read it all at once...

Face Toward the Dawn posted a comment on Thursday 19th December 2013 10:05pm

"my remarriage, to an old schoolmate of his" - Well, they were at school at the same time, weren't they? In the same body, even.

*sigh* I love happy endings.

And look, a short fluff fic that actaully turned out to be a short fluff fic.

Scott M posted a comment on Thursday 19th December 2013 12:54am

This was indeed a good birthday present, though I've come to a bit late. Nothing wrong with spreading birthdays out a bit. I do like how this came out, though it certainly makes for a shorter story - but then, that was the point. I take it this time Peter's the one who gets to go off and live on a tropical island for a while? Or does he come hang around with the Black's as well?

jua-chan posted a comment on Wednesday 18th December 2013 7:00pm

That was a great ending. While I would have loved to see how the kids got on in later years, your ending is a really nice way to end it. I really like that bit about identities not changing by taking a different name. Can't wait for the Legendbreaker story. I really loved He nearly killed the cat.

P.S. I am not sure if anyone has ever mentioned this but youare the only FF author I have necountered that answers reviews. I think it is great.

Noble Korhedron posted a comment on Wednesday 18th December 2013 4:40pm

W.O.O.T!! You are E-V-I-L!! But I COMPLETELY understand, when you lay it out like this. And Narcissa's POV was v. intersting. :-D

karm23 posted a comment on Tuesday 17th December 2013 4:05pm

Great story! Good to know they were able to have their own happily ever after. It's great to know they became comfortable enough in their other identities to be able to live with them for good, another view of what could have happened to the Pack.

Thank you for this wonderful gift!

frances posted a comment on Tuesday 17th December 2013 9:07am

Really enjoyed this and I loved how Ron still got to save them with levitation. Just a slightly scarier enemy than a troll! I'm very curious to see how the dynamic of Hesperus Manor changes when Snape joins them though. Perhaps a plot bunny will attack...

aalens posted a comment on Tuesday 17th December 2013 2:38am

Thanks for this. It was delightful and I thoroughly enjoyed every word.

buffarama posted a comment on Tuesday 17th December 2013 1:35am

heee! everybody lives! i told the otterhound this chapter was a good birthday pressie for him :)

cyrus posted a comment on Tuesday 17th December 2013 1:12am

Okay, that's got to be the loveliest and most charming ending I've read in a while. I love imagining these characters running off to their own little worlds where no one can bother them (kind of like the tale with the Wise Wolves... looking forward to reading more of that too!)

Phil Boswell posted a comment on Tuesday 17th December 2013 1:08am

I rather like that. I thought you might have Harry come back to life and distract Quirrel by burning his face off again, but this way you get to redeem Peter which is always fun ;-)

So now we get to try to figure out where you have hidden clues as to how the DV is going to turn out, which is also always fun :-D

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Tuesday 17th December 2013 12:26am

Ah, a happy ending. If it _is_ an ending. Thank you.

pilotg21969 posted a comment on Tuesday 17th December 2013 12:21am

What an absolutely charming little rabbit trail.

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Tuesday 17th December 2013 12:04am

Hey, Scabbers, watch me pull Avada Kedavra out of my turban.

Aww... that trick never works.

The Dark Tosser's A-V rebounded off Harry once before. In canon, Voldie gets past that by drinking some of Harry's blood, thereby getting part of the protection. But here, he hasn't done that. I don't think much of Moldy Voldie's chances...

Thank you for another great chapter.

jua-chan posted a comment on Monday 16th December 2013 7:13am

If I didn't know this was the HP universe I would be bawling my eyes out by now. However, since this is Harry we are talking about and since it is Voldy that tried to kill him, we can assume Harry will get up again. If not I reserve the right to cry and scream after next chapter ;)

Really love this story. Sirius is so predictable. Sometimes I really wished someone had punished him hard after the first time he bullied Severus. So many things might have been different. Oh well I guess he will never change.

Can't wait to see the conclusion.

sylvelle posted a comment on Saturday 14th December 2013 10:29pm

Okay not dead of course.. Survived the killing curse.. Horcrux gone? Don't know if you use the Horcruxes.. Good.

Paddy_Murphy posted a comment on Saturday 14th December 2013 3:30am

How on earth do you keep coming up with all these stories? And without the quality suffering, either.