Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

WhiteElfElder posted a comment on Saturday 1st February 2014 10:25pm for Completion

So, Mr. Mooney is finally going to re-introduce himself to Mr. Padfoot. I wonder if Padfoot will see this as the ultimate prank, or decide to take a chunk out of Mooney? I do not forsee Draco wanting to return any time soon, and I am surprised that Hemione was returned.

buffarama posted a comment on Saturday 1st February 2014 7:03pm for Completion

padfoot, meet moonfur

padfoot, go spare

Phil Boswell posted a comment on Saturday 1st February 2014 9:05am for Completion

The thick plottens…

I love it when a plan comes together ^_^

Nenya posted a comment on Saturday 1st February 2014 4:04am for Completion

Loving this so far :-) what's coming next, I wonder? Would love to see a playdate for the four youngsters...

PreseliAvalon posted a comment on Friday 31st January 2014 11:27pm for Completion

SQUEEEEE! OMGOMGOMGOMG! Can't wait for MORE!

yulerule posted a comment on Friday 31st January 2014 10:50pm for Completion

I planned to review last chapter, but didn't get around to it. I'm actually really happy to hear that this is going the way of Be Careful in terms of length. I just reallly love the premise - so much so that I'm actually reviewing instead of being a reader in secret :) . I'm a little confused though - I understand that there is supposed to be a little mystery surrounding who wrote the bark-scroll (I'm assuming one of the centuars) but if it was written for Sirius (which it was, the furry comment guarantees that) what was it doing in Dumbledore's office, and how did it get there before Moony was convinced that he had to make himself known to Sirius. Unless I'm wrong, and we're dealing with two separate scrolls here...?

I bet that by becoming Padfoot, Sirius will be able to use the wandless magic that Draco discovered last chapter- being able to talk with the wise wolves - understanding the words/thoughts behind their body language.

I do hope that Smokepaw's personality will be different than that of Danger's, after all, they are two completely different characters.

karm23 posted a comment on Friday 31st January 2014 10:16pm for Completion

Oh... I wonder what Sirius will do. It's good that Smokepaw shook some sense into Moonfur, this will bring interesting things, I'm sure. How's Draco faring in his new home? Will it be temporary? Questions questions, so many of those! Hope to find out some answers in the next chapters, along with your usual set of intrigue! Great Chapter Anne!