Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Anna Lee posted a comment on Thursday 21st November 2013 12:29pm for Perfectly Normal

I love your POV's in this story. It flows very well.

Paddy_Murphy posted a comment on Tuesday 19th November 2013 12:04pm for Perfectly Normal

Phil Boswell posted a comment on Friday 15th November 2013 8:32pm for Perfectly Normal

...

Of course, I am now going to blame you for the insanity caused by my mind worrying away at the question of who "Redmount and Bees-hum" might be...

Bee's hum is clearly Dumbledore (that is the etymology of his name, after all). Redmount, by association, is probably Fawkes.

I have to say I like this story so far. You say you don't intend to make this a long story like Be Careful ? Wasn't the entire Dangerverse only supposed to be about 10 chapters long? Regardless of how long the story winds up being, I'll certainly enjoy reading more of it.

Anansii posted a comment on Tuesday 19th November 2013 12:59am for Perfectly Normal

Thank you for continuing this - the wolves are great. Looking forward to seeing what the centaurs teach. And I wonder just who that is on the castle tower; I can think of several possibilities though I suppose Peter or Sirius is the most likely. This shows quite as much potential as Be Careful did, and it's a favorite of mine. (And not just because it introduced me to Rascal Flatts' Bless the Broken Road . :) )

You write well.

pilotg21969 posted a comment on Monday 18th November 2013 8:55pm for Perfectly Normal

A very interesting story. I'm glad you decided to continue it.

Rivana posted a comment on Monday 18th November 2013 7:59pm for Perfectly Normal

I have to say, this is easily one of the most interesting and truly intruiging premises I have ever read in a HP fanfic. I've read Harry as a werewolf and Harry as a vampire and such, but never have I read Harry as a full on wolf (wise wolf). The idea is really quite good. I find myself wondering where you might take this. Might Grasseye be able to practive magic still? Might Ashtail find some way to become a twoleg or perhaps find a way to change from wolf to twoleg on a whim (such as the Lykans of Underworld fame)? The possibilities in this realm seem endless at this point. You could take this down so many different roads and they all seem to be just as interesting. Will Sirius ever figure out what Moony has done and take the plunge himself so to speak? Would he be angry and hate Moony, or would he understand that this is really the safest life for Harry?

I really look forward to seeing where you decide to take this from here. It should be an interesting ride no matter what direction you go in. I respect your decision for short chapters even if I find myself wishing they were longer. Keep up the awesome work.

jua-chan posted a comment on Sunday 17th November 2013 4:20pm for Perfectly Normal

I am very happy that you decided to continue the story. I already like the People a lot. While Remus might have used very unconventional means to protect Harry, Grasseye certainly seems happy. I am very curious why Sirius is in Hogwarts even though he appears to have killed Peter.

I am looking forward to getting more glimpses of this world. Well done.

Phil Boswell posted a comment on Friday 15th November 2013 8:32pm for Perfectly Normal

This is brilliant, I am so glad you decided to carry it on.

Of course, I am now going to blame you for the insanity caused by my mind worrying away at the question of who "Redmount and Bees-hum" might be, like a Grim shaking a Rat as one might put it…

Obviously the interaction between Sirius and Peter didn't go quite how Remus thought. One wonders why he was wrong and what actually happened, but one is sufficiently confident that the wondrous PAGE will eventually get around to telling us that the suspense is bearable in the meantime.