Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Scott M posted a comment on Thursday 19th December 2013 3:58pm for The Fire-Bird

Very nicely done! I enjoy the young wolves' fascination with the fire-bird, and Ashtail's bouncy demeanour. Albus's mode of communication is interesting, and those last words will definitely have an impact on Moonfur - I'm looking forward to his further reaction.

cyrus posted a comment on Thursday 19th December 2013 1:51am for The Fire-Bird

Very much looking forward to how Sirius reacts to Moonfur's...alterations. I really enjoy the tone of this story and how we get to see the magical world from the wolves' perspectives. We get snippets of it in the main Dangerverse but this full immersion, so to speak, is very interesting and well-executed :) But how will Voldemort be dealt with, in a world where Harry's lost his human form? If you do make this a longer story, I gotta say, I'm really looking forward to finding out the answer to that question...

jua-chan posted a comment on Wednesday 18th December 2013 7:25pm for The Fire-Bird

Yay. More wolves. Really love this and can't wait for the reunion of Sirius and Moonfur. That should prove entertaining.

WhiteElfElder posted a comment on Wednesday 18th December 2013 1:48pm for The Fire-Bird

Oh boy, the past is catching up with the present for Remus and Harry. I wonder what the meeting with Sirius will go down like? What is Harry learning and able to do from the Centaur teachings? The spell of binding may not be reversible permanently, but I wonder if it would be temporarily undone using a potion like polyjuice?

Phil Boswell posted a comment on Wednesday 18th December 2013 1:28am for The Fire-Bird

This is so sweet: I love your new characters, especially little Ashtail. I would assume that at some point at least Harry will reassume two-legged form: I wonder what she and her mum will look like if they do so as well.

Are we likely to see our other favourite young people in this story? It's not at all obvious how long it will take things to be resolved, this is a whole new framework which could either run and run (like mainstream DV) or come to a head quickly (like "Raven"). Either way i look forward to your usual innovative and exciting approach ;-)

Anansii posted a comment on Wednesday 18th December 2013 12:11am for The Fire-Bird

Ah, we add Dumbledore and Fawkes to the mix. Still most excellent - I particularly like the gentle tone of it all.

wolfkin posted a comment on Tuesday 17th December 2013 10:16pm for The Fire-Bird

Very interesting developments. So, Albus knows that Moonfur is Remus and has guessed who Grasseyes is. I'm figuring that the 4 words were, "Sirius Black is alive." Might Sirius find out about his godson and neice next chapter? Hope so. I also think you have something up your sleeve to get Harry back. Pseudo-animagus maybe? Can't wait to find out! ^_^