Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

oddlyalli posted a comment on Wednesday 19th March 2014 3:04pm for Without Really Trying

I basically love every part of this chapter, though I'm exhausted and all the little bundles of energy sound like a pain to deal with right now. But the set-up of Hermoine pretending and Draco doing...something is very exciting.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by pun--if it's the different types and smells of "litter," the fact someone in this party could say "but we were walking with our feet," or something I've missed.

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Wednesday 12th March 2014 2:24pm for Without Really Trying

An enjoyable chapter. Thank you.

triciaelbl posted a comment on Thursday 6th March 2014 10:58pm for Without Really Trying

Enjoyed the chapter. Didn't expect that direction, but I'm enjoying the fun thinking of the differences here. (going left to go right?)

WhiteElfElder posted a comment on Wednesday 5th March 2014 4:16pm for Without Really Trying

Sounds like a great subterfuge is about to start for Hermione.

Phil Boswell posted a comment on Wednesday 5th March 2014 1:33am for Without Really Trying

I do like the idea that centaurs and other Forest dwellers might have cunning methods of travel: that could come in very handy (so instead of "Red Roads" they use "White-Oak Ways"?), but I'm not yet awake enough to fathom out your "truly hideous pun".

More prophecies? Bring 'em on ^_^

As for Surpassing Danger , I for one am happy to wait. Not only are you giving us joys like this in the meantime, but forcing the story cannot help either it or you. (Not that I'm necessarily the best person to talk about procrastination, but there you are ;-)

Anansii posted a comment on Tuesday 4th March 2014 10:31pm for Without Really Trying

On the one hand, I don't see the pun. On the other I'm sure I'm going to be sorry to find out what it is. :) Have a "Groan..." in advance.

Nothing specific to say except I'm enjoying this, so good luck in keeping it up. As for Surpassing Danger , I'm currently re-reading my way through the whole saga so as to be up to date for the finale. Currently at Dealing With Danger , Hagrid and the hippogriffs.

runnerman87 posted a comment on Tuesday 4th March 2014 9:44pm for Without Really Trying

I'm going to take a crack at the pun. Is it the "litter underfoot"? "Litter" here could refer to either the ground cover or the collection of wolves wandering around at Alcyone's feet, and of course they'd be "under foot" either way.

Also, I'm really hoping that we'll see more of "Professor Grumpy" in this story. I've found your depictions of Snape to be both believable and charming while remaining more or less in character.