Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

carolebear posted a comment on Wednesday 19th January 2011 10:23pm for To Sleep, Perchance to Dream

As kendiara said in the review or chapter 46 of FD, I truly hope it doesn't get this bad. For some reason, I never read all the one-shots and AU's. While I await the next chapter of FD, I'll have to do that. If you could write this, how was chapter 46 so very hard to write? You've obviously been thinking on this for a while.

joy! posted a comment on Sunday 18th April 2010 10:25am for To Sleep, Perchance to Dream

Wonderful story. Love the ending :)

(Although I never cry when reading stories, this one really made me tear... so good job!!)

Tabitha Potter posted a comment on Tuesday 27th October 2009 11:45pm for To Sleep, Perchance to Dream

this ALWAYS makes me bawl. its a great release... thanks for writing it... but if main-danger ends up ANYTHING like this massacre I will leave you a scathingly dissapointed review ;)

Hartwell7 posted a comment on Monday 8th June 2009 9:02pm for To Sleep, Perchance to Dream

Wow, this made me cry so much! It's really beautiful but also so sad. Just as long as it doesn't end up like this! :)

Taina posted a comment on Saturday 31st January 2009 8:16am for To Sleep, Perchance to Dream

Amazing! That's all I have to say. Seems like an appropriate ending.

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Sunday 27th April 2008 12:04pm for To Sleep, Perchance to Dream

WOW! Great way to end it!

hahaheeheehaha posted a comment on Monday 8th October 2007 6:52am for To Sleep, Perchance to Dream

aww so sad it made me cry. is this how the story's gonna end? please dont kill everyone like that!

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Friday 29th June 2007 4:40pm for To Sleep, Perchance to Dream

wow all died and together again.... I must say I hope this isn't how dangerverse ends even though it would be a good ending... but nah we need something happier. :)

Kordolin posted a comment on Sunday 17th June 2007 1:04pm for To Sleep, Perchance to Dream

Great one-shot. I enjoyed it alot, and even almost cried. Keep up the great writing.

Slytherdor posted a comment on Thursday 22nd February 2007 2:46pm for To Sleep, Perchance to Dream

Damn it you made me cry...

Still loved it though!

David posted a comment on Saturday 13th January 2007 7:56pm for To Sleep, Perchance to Dream

Please don't let it happen like that. I couldn't stand to see that much life a love dissappear. I would love to have a life like this. I would love to be like Harry, "Come and bleed" I would soooo say that.

David posted a comment on Saturday 13th January 2007 7:52pm for To Sleep, Perchance to Dream

Please don't let it happen like that. I couldn't stand to see that much life a love dissappear.

Thorfinna posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 4:55pm for To Sleep, Perchance to Dream

I can't count how many times I've read this and it STILL makes me cry.

Hannah posted a comment on Friday 3rd November 2006 5:52pm for To Sleep, Perchance to Dream

That was really sad. You had me crying my eyes out. really. I was sitting reading, rocking back and forth and just crying. There were lovely sniffle sound effects and everything. Super good!! Really.

Robert1 posted a comment on Saturday 14th October 2006 4:36am for To Sleep, Perchance to Dream

I've always thought, "don't grieve for the ones that are lost, grieve for the ones left behind." I mean, sure, they all died, but they're together in heaven, so how is this a sad ending? I really liked the last two sentences, very profound and very true.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 6th August 2006 8:28am for To Sleep, Perchance to Dream

Sniff. Serious sniff but not quite tissues required. I loved it. The best moment was Neville's soul being his Patronus and giving his all. Brilliant execution of an incredible set of ideas. Sniff.

Richard Peterson posted a comment on Wednesday 26th July 2006 6:33am for To Sleep, Perchance to Dream

BYOT indeed. I don't cry over angsty stories. I enjoy them -- things shouldn't always end happily ever after, where's the fun in that? -- but I know they aren't real and I never cry over them. Never. Except I did for this one. A lot. At the moment, I can't think of a greater tribute.

Hannah3 posted a comment on Wednesday 26th July 2006 4:33am for To Sleep, Perchance to Dream

Well, the ending was really sweet, but I very nearly cried while reading it. I didn't get the part when Ginny died. Did she take an AK for Harry?

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Yes, Ginny took an AK for Harry.   Which is why Harry was so very willing to die while killing Voldemort.   I cried while writing it, so I'm not surprised you cried while reading it.

Vira posted a comment on Wednesday 26th July 2006 12:57am for To Sleep, Perchance to Dream

‘You don’t deserve to die by magic,’ he said. ‘You deserve to bleed.’ And he took his dagger out. ‘Come and bleed.’"



I liked that. A lot. Very sad and sweet and... I dunno. The writing matched Letha's mood very well. Angsty, sad, pained and ready for the next great adventure.

Oh, and the end was pretious... the marauder's/twins strike again!

Vira

mjc posted a comment on Thursday 1st June 2006 3:08am for To Sleep, Perchance to Dream

How Narnia-esque.

Now that everyone is in the 'real' world, I hope they can kick back and have a few hundred cnenturies of good times...