Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Gena posted a comment on Friday 23rd January 2009 4:07pm for Chapter 8: The Best-Laid Plans

the other to werewolf have to be Mooney and danger

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Monday 19th May 2008 9:02pm for Chapter 8: The Best-Laid Plans

This story is intriguing, I wish you would finish it (although I appreciate you are already juggling real life with Facing Danger and The Lion, the Snake and the Safe Room) - I would very much like to see whether Dumbledore is able to restore Remus, Danger and Hermione to their correct forms...And how they might defeat Voldemort rather sooner than in other stories, if they are setting a new trap centred around the Stone - and Harry. Anyway, this is as good as your work always is, keep it up!

bookaholic_au posted a comment on Friday 25th January 2008 4:01pm for Chapter 8: The Best-Laid Plans

Let me get this straight. 'Zelda' is Hermione, Danger and Moony are the 'guard wolves' and they were captured by L. M. and he transfigured/trappped them in wolf form. Danger and Moony are 'Mum' and 'Dad' to Draco, thus the public and private Dad joke.

The green bracelets are how LM controls the dogs, and his family. But what about that comment on the heirachy being completely different on the inside?

Ivy_Snowe posted a comment on Sunday 29th April 2007 4:33pm for Chapter 8: The Best-Laid Plans

Heh, I'm one forgetful reader. I was looking at all your fics and stupidly enough passed this over a couple times. Not because I didn't like it, but because I scrolled passed it. I even remember reading some of this before and liking it alot. It's confusing, mostly leaving me feeling like Harry. Suspicious, confused, but still trusting. I know Ray isn't up to know good, but finding out what he's actually hiding is quite the mystery. Cheers.

~Ivy

HappeeGoLuckee posted a comment on Thursday 19th April 2007 8:56am for Chapter 8: The Best-Laid Plans

I like this a lot.

kainboa posted a comment on Thursday 22nd March 2007 5:54am for Chapter 8: The Best-Laid Plans

great chapter, can't wait to see the next one

keep up the great work :)

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 21st March 2007 9:18pm for Chapter 8: The Best-Laid Plans

Poor Luna, though the conversation about her really worked. Sirius line about not being confused by the facts was great. The thing about dogs and chocolate is a myth if my black lab is anything to go by, so Zelda isn't unique. Great chapter - liked the way you made the plot depend on Harry being brave. More please.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Wednesday 21st March 2007 2:50pm for Chapter 8: The Best-Laid Plans

*chuckle* And so the dance of move and counter-move begins. 'Twill be interesting to see how this round plays out.