Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Gena posted a comment on Friday 23rd January 2009 4:26am

were is hermione

ErinA posted a comment on Thursday 22nd January 2009 11:43am

Would that reference have to do with rejecting reality and susbstituting your own? That's genius! Great chapter. Honestly, I hadn't realized (or maybe I'd forgotten) that this one wasn't finished. I like it, though!

frostbyte posted a comment on Thursday 22nd January 2009 6:21am

Nice twist there. The changing POV definitely added to the recollection.
Though, I never did see Lucius as the Adam Savage type.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Thursday 22nd January 2009 3:56am

What? Eh? Amazing chapter. I love the way that you ended this chapter. I also love the way that Luna answers the question.

Lesa posted a comment on Thursday 22nd January 2009 1:37am

Wow, Lucius really pulled a nutty, now didn't he?
The exploration into his mind was...strange, and yet, enlightening.

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Tuesday 20th January 2009 11:14pm

Oh my word, you are so awaesome - is this why we have had a little break on Be Careful? This is a great story, and now it's all coming together (I'm so glad you like happy endings...). Can't wait for the next installment. And may I add my usual plea (I review as AnnaBrownie on ff.net, by the way) for an update to Facing Danger? Pretty please...

Milissa posted a comment on Tuesday 20th January 2009 4:53pm

dum dum dum....!

Anansii posted a comment on Tuesday 20th January 2009 9:31am

Aha - at last the gun leaves the mantlepiece... :)

Whyteroze28 posted a comment on Tuesday 20th January 2009 3:23am

Oh wow! That was an amazing cliffie. I mean... we know he exists because otherwise he wouldn't have been at Hogwarts... but who is he really? Reynard, wasn't it? How did they manage to trick Lucius into believing it was his son?
I can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the fantastic work, Anne.

millie johanson posted a comment on Monday 19th January 2009 8:57pm

Hello,
I love your story but why are you doing it again as so much is the same?

I am going to reread your other story.
Good luck

Miss Millie

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Call it a writing exercise, to try to fix what was wrong with the other one. Or call me obsessive. Whichever you prefer.

Milissa posted a comment on Monday 19th January 2009 5:41pm

Fabulous darling! absolutely fabulous! i'd love to yell at you to hurry up with facing danger, but i have a feeling it won't work. so keep up the good work!

Anansii posted a comment on Monday 19th January 2009 9:43am

^&(* typoes. Sorry, Crys.

Anansii posted a comment on Monday 19th January 2009 9:41am

It'd been so long since I read the first part that I was forced, yes forced to read parts 1-8 when 9 was announced. :) Nice job - I think Harry's set a speed record for taking out Voldy if you don't count some of the entries in Cris' "1001 deaths of Voldemort". And just think - effectively Lucius did do it to himself; letting his own malice provide the opposition with very effective agents in place, to do everything from warn the Longbottoms to give Draco a proper upbringing.

Mulch Diggums posted a comment on Monday 19th January 2009 7:04am

Interesting combination of animal imagry when Harry was being burned. Very familiar... :-)

Carol Layland posted a comment on Monday 19th January 2009 6:26am

Hi, I didn't even know this story existed until yesterday so when I got the update I sat donw and started to read the whole story. Now today I get chapter 10 so here is my review. Again one of my favorite athors writes a story that would be worthy of JKR herself. I enjoyed it very much and find that the difference between JKR's writing about the first story and yours is very refreshing and inovative. A Totally AU experience that was most impressive.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Monday 19th January 2009 4:43am

Excellent way of getting them free. I think Malfoy has truly bitten off more than he can chew with this one. Great chapter.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Monday 19th January 2009 4:23am

Oh at least the adults worked out the secret at last. Good chapter. I like the way that they tell the story and get through the trials together.

Lesa posted a comment on Monday 19th January 2009 2:53am

Yay! I'd been hoping you would finish this one, I really liked it, and read the FF.net version, but this one is just that much better, please finish it soon!

Patches posted a comment on Sunday 18th January 2009 8:47pm

This is good. Thank you for updating. I really like all your stories. The mystery unfolds. Thanks again for writing and sharing your tallent with us. pms

csktech posted a comment on Sunday 18th January 2009 1:33pm

Please try and finish this one soon, this chapter brought tears to my eyes. Neenie was always my favorite characture in your stories.