Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

darthloki posted a comment on Thursday 29th March 2007 11:32pm

"Tigermum, it’s Professor Grumpy," said a small voice from above him.

*howls with laughter*

ShadowNixxie posted a comment on Saturday 17th March 2007 1:51pm

Ack! No leaving off like that!!!

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Sunday 11th February 2007 2:32pm

Oh, boy. How are they gonna get Harry out THIS time?

Erik Wiggins posted a comment on Friday 2nd February 2007 2:18pm

I always know that when I read your stories they will be of the highest quality. "Bring me Harry Potter" What an absolutely perfect way to end the chapter however, I need to know what is going to happen. You have your fingers in so many different pies and each one is better than the next, the funny thing is that is true no matter where you start! Lol! Keep up the great work!!!

cocolaz posted a comment on Tuesday 30th January 2007 12:20pm

Completely devastating cliffhanger!

Update soon!

Kinsfire posted a comment on Tuesday 30th January 2007 9:54am

I dread to think of the punishment that they will receive from the rest of the Pack for what they've done. Perhaps a symbolic shunning? No, that's not the word I want ... a method of the parents pointing out that members of the Pack have proven that they are not to be trusted until they earn that trust once more.

Somehow a simple spanking just doesn't cut it in this situation, since Harry has done EXACTLY what Voldemort wanted.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

I'm getting visions of a kiddy-chain-gang. :-) Don't worry, I do have it planned...

As someone on my Yahoo group said, "If they live through the night, the Pack-parents will kill them in the morning."

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Monday 29th January 2007 12:39am

The cubs are too brave for their own good. Loved the way they tricked Tigermum. Excellent chapter. More please. Please don't leave us in suspense for too long.

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Sunday 28th January 2007 5:22pm

Certainly an interesting idea for a cover. Good chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Sunday 28th January 2007 12:03pm

Good chapter. Kind of odd that you chose deception as a means for dealing with Voldemort.

Silly little cubs ruin everything by coming along.

Thanks for writing, annoying cliffhanger though.

Please write more soon.

Monkey

Gardengirl posted a comment on Sunday 28th January 2007 12:01pm

Stinkpot! That's a very naughty thing to do, leaving us here like this. 50 lashes with a wet noodle!!!

Melferd posted a comment on Sunday 28th January 2007 8:08am

Yikes!! I thought the cliff last time was bad, but this !!!!!.
It was a tough four months, but well worth them. Thanks so much for more of this...I can't wait to see if the Pack outsmarted Voldie, or themselves...
Tia, Mel

darktail posted a comment on Saturday 27th January 2007 7:53pm

...Oh dear.
I hope you have the next chapter in the work (at least), or the wait will be a pain!
Wonderful chapter, though. I really can't image what could happen next.
...Well, keep up the good work, see you!

karina82 posted a comment on Saturday 27th January 2007 4:25pm

freaken cubs. they just had to get caught up in the action.

CootiePatootie posted a comment on Sunday 21st January 2007 3:32pm

I cannot believe how much I am now hooked on this AU AU. SOOOO good; love the expandoPack, and the ManorDen is great too. I can just imagine Lucy's reaction to the kids having broom races in his great ballroom or great hall. har de har har.

Ta,

CP

oh, ps.,

Lord Thingy up five years - FREAKY.

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Thursday 7th December 2006 4:32pm

You may hate the plot bunny, but I'm sure enjoying it! :-)

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Friday 15th September 2006 4:15am

The Oedipus part was so incredibly funny. Laughed out loud at "He didn’t know what would happen if he forgot this, but he was sure it would be bad." Lily is so cool. I love the reintroduction of old Moldieshorts too. More please. Excellent chapter.

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Thursday 14th September 2006 4:47pm

Saw an author's note on another story and immediately thought of this; copying and pasting here...

"A/N: Just something I threw together one day so the plot ferrets would leave me alone. Plot bunnies are nice fluffy little things that hop across your field of vision, twitch their cute little pink noses at you, and hop away. Plot ferrets are mean, nasty, little things that sink their needle sharp fangs into your ankle, and don't let go until you sit down at the keyboard. Mean little buggers...Let GO now!"

Melferd posted a comment on Wednesday 13th September 2006 1:20pm

ARRRGGHHHH!!!
I'm making my way slowly through the Danger series, and I find this on the update page. I'm in LOVE with the concept (au on an au, why not?) I frantically ignore my children, only leave to run get Boston Chicken for my poor DH and kids, and read to late bed time, and .......
EVIL, WICKED, BAD cliff.
"I have an idea" FORSOOTH!!
**goes back to read more other Dangerverse****
Please more.
Tia, Mel

Fate posted a comment on Tuesday 12th September 2006 6:16pm

Very nice!!

LolaMadrid posted a comment on Monday 11th September 2006 4:33am

Finally, i get to read it!

this is an interesting turn. a severus becomming even closer to the pack?! wow, only you could pull this off.

yeah, um, GET OUT! there's plan. (oh, damn, forgot they're all gryffindors).

the whole snape/meghan thing had me rolling!

and what more: could letha and lily be plotting to help danger get pregnant and might a remade severus actually help?! dare i hope? how touching would that be...

sorry, you know i get a bit confused sometimes, was the last high voice sirius heard actually neenie talking back to him? i'll ask that now in case i forget later. and on a side note, i was having trouble not thinking of you talking aloud to alex in your mind. lol! and then i had this strange bunny of sirius writing about you. ha! like i said earlier...dangersoup.

thanks for the update, anne!