Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

HGRHfan35 posted a comment on Sunday 28th February 2010 8:18am for Chapter 18: Desire

Dear Anne,

Since BC ended I kinda fell into a hole so I've re-read BC completely and read this one for the first time.
don't have to tell how much I liked it. I love almost anything you write but here it is anyway.
LOVED IT VERY MUCH

Thank you and I hope FD is coming along nicely.

Emma posted a comment on Wednesday 11th April 2007 8:24am for Chapter 18: Desire

Wow, this was [another] really good story from you! I just wish it was longer, or had a sequal.. Thanks - Emma

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Thursday 29th March 2007 1:41am for Chapter 18: Desire

Absolutely great line, I'm not quite sure if it makes me morbid for finding it funny but its very true from an 8 year olds perspective: "Dying is complicated. I wish we could all have just stayed alive. Then I wouldn’t have to worry about any of this." Lucky for him he wasn't dead!

Great chapter, although I'm a little vague on the mechanics of how they changed all of Ray's blood from Malfoy to Lupin and why this changed his appearance. No doubt that would be explained away by magic! I really like this story so I may just be being dense with the mechanics of it all, but wouldn't exchanging Malfoy blood for Lupin give him the lycanthropic infection?

Still an awsome story and thanks for writing it!

Monkey

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Tuesday 6th March 2007 1:41pm for Chapter 18: Desire

Loved the ending, that's for sure. Brought a tear to my eye.

Mandy posted a comment on Monday 5th March 2007 8:32am for Chapter 18: Desire

Awwww! I've got that lovely gooey glowy warm feeling in my heart now. Thank you! :-) I've just read the last couple of chapters, and they were absolutely wonderful.

Love the Pride being in this chapter, and of course I love all the fluffy parts (as usual).

Is Abby going to be in any of your other fics? (Or is she already, and I just haven't read it yet?) I always like seeing a new member of the Pack/Pride family-thing.

Thank you for all the time and effort you keep putting into your fics - they really brighten my day!

Ken Warner posted a comment on Monday 5th March 2007 12:31am for Chapter 18: Desire

good ending to an interesting story - I do particularly like the touch of having Meghan and Aletha trying to help Neville's folks out.
warm regards

honourary weasley posted a comment on Saturday 3rd March 2007 1:57pm for Chapter 18: Desire

That was wonderful. I enjoyed it so much ... I got scared in parts that you weren't going to finish, and it was so unlike anything else I've red that I didn't know where you were going to go with it!

I have to say though, I think you made it to a great place :)

Megan posted a comment on Saturday 3rd March 2007 7:16am for Chapter 18: Desire

Awww! I loved it Anne! I nearly had a heart attack during that first part, but the ending was so absolutely perfect!
/me sighs in happiness at reading an Anne Walsh Patented Happy Ending.

~Megan~

The Midnight Poster posted a comment on Friday 2nd March 2007 1:14pm for Chapter 18: Desire

The only thing I don't like about this story is that it has ended. But we can't have everything

StarrySkies posted a comment on Friday 2nd March 2007 8:25am for Chapter 18: Desire

oh Anne, that was lovely. thanks for that chapter. i loved it... it was just what i needed.

you know why. thanks for the prayers and love Anne, you make me feel really special.

i loved the story. it was amazing, and a great AU.

Pack Forever...
~Starry

Tanydwr posted a comment on Friday 2nd March 2007 1:27am for Chapter 18: Desire

Wonderful!

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Thursday 1st March 2007 10:25pm for Chapter 18: Desire

Poor Ray. That was so funny. I adored that beginning section because it was so like an 8 year old to want to have his whole family with him, even if it meant them dying. Ray arguing with the Sorting Hat was also wonderful. Great story.

ColorOfAngels posted a comment on Thursday 1st March 2007 5:49pm for Chapter 18: Desire

wow you were really on a roll the past few days...but i loved it! I really did...great work as always...and now that you finished this one, i now have more WIPs then you... dang... i should get to writing... ciao babe!

Meg posted a comment on Thursday 1st March 2007 3:49pm for Chapter 18: Desire

Aaaaaanne! This can't be done! You said an epi, too, last chapter!

*pouts like a toddler*

Oh, lordy, I hope there's one more chapter to let me know what HAPPENED TO THE BABY!!!!

Sorry, I'm a sucky reviewer, and here I am whining.

But GAH! The BABY and Peri's mental HEALTH and, and, and........

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase tie up the strings?

Meg

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Thursday 1st March 2007 3:20pm for Chapter 18: Desire

Abby's the key to what, again? I'm lost...but this was beautiful, Shenni. I loved the first part. (Might not have if I hadn't already guessed how Ray would live through it...but then it's you. I hate "For Good" because it makes me cry, but I love it anyway.) And the Horcruxes going away, and Wormtail getting caught, and the Pride coming together, and Frank and Alice getting healed...this was wonderful. My only regret is now the story's over.