Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Graup posted a comment on Monday 22nd May 2006 2:38pm for Chapter 4: Curse

Interesting tidbits to consider.

Lucius and Draco's curse: My guess is they belong to Pelicula. I'm not sure why, but my guess is they have something to do with an upcoming separation.

The killing of Lilly's parents intruding on Peri's mind. Well, we all take too much credit for other's failings.

Grangers still alive - true dynamic switch there. I wonder how you will weave in Hermione - will we have to wait until she is 11?

Thanks for sharing the story.

Mariposa posted a comment on Tuesday 28th March 2006 2:16am for Chapter 4: Curse

OMG! I loved how you wrote James! He was perfect! I'm very impressed by the way you write all of the characters and are able to portray them so well but James was just so perfect! The way he could throw in funny little things but be serious was just perfect! Bravo!

PatronSaintOfEverythingWierd posted a comment on Thursday 16th March 2006 2:49pm for Chapter 4: Curse

That was a very good chapter. I loved it in fact. Please update again soon.

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Thursday 16th March 2006 1:45pm for Chapter 4: Curse

Very interesting twist on things. I hope Regulus wasn't one of the Death Eaters who killed the Evanses!!!

dogfoot75 posted a comment on Thursday 16th March 2006 12:45pm for Chapter 4: Curse

Ooh. No secrets means that someone might tell that they're not a Secret Keeper.

ReaderX99 posted a comment on Thursday 16th March 2006 10:34am for Chapter 4: Curse

interesting tie in with the main storyline.. lily losing her parents.. the curse bit was nice as well.. leaves sooo many possible ways to make life.. interesting for the deatch eaters.. (or maybe just the ones who actually killed her parents..

thanks for writing

Ishtar posted a comment on Thursday 16th March 2006 5:02am for Chapter 4: Curse

Ooh, this is interesting! Keep it up!