Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Jonathan Northwood posted a comment on Thursday 24th July 2014 3:18pm for Do You Want to Build a Snowman?

Beautifully written, although it's not really fair to make me cry at work.

Patches posted a comment on Thursday 24th July 2014 12:34am for Do You Want to Build a Snowman?

I like the way that Elsa's parents had her do tests to help her gain concentration and observation of her surroundings. Elsa has done very well but has she improved enough to include Anna? I look forward to more of this story. pm

Chris1 posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd July 2014 8:02pm for Do You Want to Build a Snowman?

I'm really liking this :D

bgoldnyxnet posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd July 2014 7:20pm for Do You Want to Build a Snowman?

Lovely. Absolutely lovely!

Of course, you just short-circuited all but the first 15 minutes of the movie. But still lovely.

Scott M posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd July 2014 6:30pm for Do You Want to Build a Snowman?

Yay. :-) I kind of want to separate the lyrics and get someone to sing those bits, though that may not be easily done since the music behind it should be rather different in tone after the beginning. Oh well. I found most of them, but I think I'm missing some. I may have to listen to the original again to see how many stanzas and such there are. At any rate, continuing to enjoy this story!