Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Patches posted a comment on Thursday 24th July 2014 12:16am for The Queen's Speech

This is a great beginning for Elsa and Anna. Anna can't remember now but she will be able to when Elso masters her powers. I look forward to more of this story. p

GJMEGA posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2014 4:39pm for The Queen's Speech

An interesting, and considerably better, take on how Elsa's parents should have reacted.

DarkestSecret posted a comment on Tuesday 15th April 2014 8:32pm for The Queen's Speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ThvBNZdGcQ#t=160

Thought you might appreciate that, somehow :)

Scott M posted a comment on Sunday 6th April 2014 12:32am for The Queen's Speech

Brava! I finally managed to watch Frozen today, and while I enjoyed the film (and its music) as it stands, it also cries out for some Anne-style fixing up, as demonstrated by this first chapter. I will happily stay and journey with you as far as the plot-reindeer run, and if you should happen to want any assistance rewriting songs I'd be glad to help where I can.

qadoshkyrie posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd April 2014 7:00am for The Queen's Speech

While I had been planning on renting Frozen to watch with my son and my daughter anyway (they are 3 years old and 8 weeks, respectively), admittedly, your posting a Fanfic moved up my timeline and pushed it to an imperative. =c)

Great job, wonderful start! I was so worried that you were going to leave this as a one shot, but excited now that you say you are going to let this one lead where it may!

And, as always (I think I've read through the whole of dangerverse maybe three times...I've lost count!), thank you for having strong children coming from strong parents rather than the lack there of. I often feel like that adults miss the point with adversity. Yes, we do grow by adversity, but we also usually flounder and ultimately fail in the face of too much.

jua-chan posted a comment on Saturday 29th March 2014 11:08pm for The Queen's Speech

Awesome. I really like Frozen. And I love your stories. A combination of the two just has to turn out great. I am looking forward to see where this is heading.

Zaion posted a comment on Saturday 29th March 2014 9:41pm for The Queen's Speech

I will anxiously await the next installment. This is gonna be FUN!!

Nenya posted a comment on Saturday 29th March 2014 12:15pm for The Queen's Speech

I am intrigued to see where this will go - I really like Frozen but felt incredibly sorry for Elsa, so I'm excited to see how she develops in your AU.

Orion posted a comment on Friday 28th March 2014 6:58pm for The Queen's Speech

Great start! I look forward to seeing where you take this. Thanks for writing.

Shield posted a comment on Friday 28th March 2014 5:59pm for The Queen's Speech

I might be one of the few people in the world who haven't watched Frozen but enjoyed your story! This is one of your great strengths, Anne - weaving the story so that the 'canon' and the original plot are melting with each other, and you can't tell which is which. Looking forward to the next episode (do you plan to add references to any soundtrack, possibly?)