Content Harry Potter Miscellaneous

Reviews

Prongsie posted a comment on Sunday 19th June 2011 8:40am for Chapter 31: Argent and Gules (Arc 6)

Just a quick question: the two last lines of Danger's prophecy, do they mean that there are two Slytherin Heirs? And if I'm right, there are two Gryffindor Heirs as well? Or am I completely, totally mistaken (which is entirely possible, of course)?

Prongsie posted a comment on Sunday 19th June 2011 8:16am for Chapter 31: Argent and Gules (Arc 6)

Just a quick note. About the two last lines of the prophecy that Danger had: there are two Slytherin Heirs? And could there also be two Gryffindor Heirs, or am I very much mistaken in thinking that?

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Monday 30th March 2009 5:58am for Chapter 31: Argent and Gules (Arc 6)

oh my god. thats the 2nd review in a row i've started with those words. u are evil, evil i say!

interesting way to get hermione cursed. she also killed greyback so u don't need to waste time having remus waging vengeance on greyback!

great chapter.
monkey

PrayingForMercy posted a comment on Thursday 1st January 2009 12:07pm for Chapter 31: Argent and Gules (Arc 6)

DAmnit, I hate you!!
Ragh.

piltad posted a comment on Friday 10th October 2008 4:43pm for Chapter 31: Argent and Gules (Arc 6)

Very good job... LOL I bet I am the only one not howling at you for all these things your doing personally I like what you are doing it is war time and unfortunately there are going to be casualties and horrible things happening.

Regina Noctis posted a comment on Saturday 23rd August 2008 12:49am for Chapter 31: Argent and Gules (Arc 6)

Great chapter! BTW, I've written a one-shot called "The Curse of Lycanthropy" inspired by that description Luna gives in this chapter. I'd love it if you'd read it and give me some feedback! The Curse of Lycanthropy Thanks!

Anthony May posted a comment on Wednesday 13th August 2008 3:36am for Chapter 31: Argent and Gules (Arc 6)

One last thing - MJC - I thought I was a jackass. Get a life, the Danger Verse series is better than 99% of the books on the NY Times Best Sellers list!

Ravenclawchaser68 posted a comment on Wednesday 13th August 2008 2:03am for Chapter 31: Argent and Gules (Arc 6)

Whoa! Great chapter- very exciting. I hope Ginny and Hermione are going to be ok, and I'm curious about why Hagrid's pendant wasn't "cold enough". And of course more updates is great news. Thanks for writing!
Jay

Anthony May posted a comment on Monday 11th August 2008 2:07pm for Chapter 31: Argent and Gules (Arc 6)

OK, I am eating humble pie. Thank you for the quick update. As stated earlier, I love this story. Thank you. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Anthony May posted a comment on Monday 11th August 2008 1:04pm for Chapter 31: Argent and Gules (Arc 6)

Oh my God, - Please don't think I really believed you to be rude. I know I said it - but I meant it as a compliment - Saying it was rude facetiously(sic?) because the story is so good that it is cruel to leave those of us who are so engrossed with the Danger Series and get so much enjoyment from you and your talent that we are left yearning for more. I'm sorry I left you the wrong impression. I looked back at my comment and realized that it could easily be misconstrued. Please do not think I am an ungrateful ass. You are awesome and you have given me many hours of enjoyment. I would (and do) recommend you and the whole "Danger" series to anyone. The stories are great, the pack is completely original and your characters are so alive!! You are so talented I forget you don't get paid for this and have to live in the real world. Please accept my heartfelt apology and know that no matter how long you take to update, I will be waiting. I'm sorry for sounding like a selfish jerk. Thank you for allowing me to escape to your world that you created, I am definitely your fan.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

Thank you very much for this kind clarification. I do understand what you were trying to say--that you care about the characters and want to know what happens to them sooner rather than later (and you spelled 'facetiously' correctly)--and I have put my foot in my mouth times beyond counting, so apology most definitely accepted. I want more than I can express to get out of the daily grind of work and be able to write for my living, and I hope that someday soon that dream will become reality. I'm doing my best to keep updating quickly, so hang in there and I'll get us through!

mykakal posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 11:13pm for Chapter 31: Argent and Gules (Arc 6)

Congratulations for this great chapter.

After reading, the whole story of Danger, I found the last one with inconsistencies and with holes in downstream of the script.

Anne B. Walsh replied:

The last what? DV story? I hope not!

karina82 posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 3:34pm for Chapter 31: Argent and Gules (Arc 6)

what an intense chapter. looking forward to the next chapter.

Deborahsu posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 12:40pm for Chapter 31: Argent and Gules (Arc 6)

No! That can't be the end of the chapter!!!! I DO hope that you update soon! I' ve been reading this series for I don't know how long, and enjoy each and every chapter.

And here's a batch of homemade orange drop donuts for your trouble! :-)

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 6:01am for Chapter 31: Argent and Gules (Arc 6)

P.S. I agree with Lynn - MJC, if you don't like the story why are you reading it? Personally, I think countering the happy stuff with sadder, more emotional chapters gives the story balance and makes it much more realistic.

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 5:56am for Chapter 31: Argent and Gules (Arc 6)

Oh. My. God. Okay, not sure what to say apart from that, except, thank you for updating, this was a brilliant, action-filled chapter. So the order managed to stop some girls being bitten at any rate, Cho is slightly redeemed, Ginny is alright - but Hermione...Gah, I want to hate you but I just can't! Truly hope you keep updating regularly now, considering your little teaser in your author's notes.

Lynn Terald posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 4:34am for Chapter 31: Argent and Gules (Arc 6)

To MJC:

Shut up. It's the authors story and not yours.

Lynn Terald posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 4:29am for Chapter 31: Argent and Gules (Arc 6)

I want to scream and pull my hair out, but it was so good that I think I'll just wait until the next chapter to go hysterical.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 2:00am for Chapter 31: Argent and Gules (Arc 6)

The bits with Hermione under the spell were just plain creepy. Loved the way that Cho lost the necklace. Ron's actins were brilliant as well. The fight scene was really exciting. I'm really worried about Hermione now. Excellent chapter. More please.

tangentsferret posted a comment on Saturday 9th August 2008 11:36pm for Chapter 31: Argent and Gules (Arc 6)

All right, you are provisionally forgiven for the trauma caused by the ending of the last chapter. It was partly my own fault anyway: I had forgotten my resolution to never, ever, read your stuff when there is only a single new chapter posted, lest there be a cliffhanger. And here I am doing it again, too. Darn you for being such a good author! Darn you, say I!
I know that in order to be a Good Reviewer I am supposed to post Literary Criticism or something (during the hiatus I wandered off and read other authors on the site and now I have a rampant phobia involving reviewing, shovels, fireants, and large pots of hot water, {I can't make spaghetti at all now} thanks to Bob and Alyx) but as usual I really couldn't spot anything Crit-worthy, unless the fact that the last chapter was so painful to read the first time around that this time I broke my usual habit and didn't re-read it before starting the new one counts.

Dragon63 posted a comment on Saturday 9th August 2008 9:24pm for Chapter 31: Argent and Gules (Arc 6)

Apricot preserves?!? Oh, my... this I've got to see!